Old 08-01-2009, 11:55 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
MS says WM 6.5 will be for low end hardware

damn very interesting and be sure to read the paragraph above the video since it says 6.5 is something they have very little cash into and has small changes and will be meant for the low line devices while 7 will be for the high end users with many extras including multi-touch!! nice finally getting multitouch on an htc device and a windows phone

Code

http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=6414
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-01-2009, 04:25 PM
Mobile Model: iphone 3gs
Mobile Carrier: at&t
Mobile OS: Iphone

View claudius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View claudius's Photo Album Add claudius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: MS says WM 6.5 will be for low end hardware

yes yes yes i am so exited right now we gonna have multi touch i am going to be wm for ever now i still want to try the other phones problay have 2 lines but stil wm till death
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to claudius For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2009, 04:35 PM
Mobile Model: tmobile wing
Mobile Carrier: tmobile

View jdep1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jdep1's Photo Album Add jdep1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: MS says WM 65 will be for low end hardware

“ Originally Posted by claudius View Post

yes yes yes i am so exited right now we gonna have multi touch i am going to be wm for ever now i still want to try the other phones problay have 2 lines but stil wm till death
If you mean 2 lines by double phone nuber dont fool your self, with google voice you could have 2 lines pushed to your wm device. Thats how i have my phone set up but anyways I cant wait for that multi touch since some of my friends brag about that on the iphone.. i still think windows offers more than apple and with that windows mobile 7 it will be even better!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdep1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2009, 02:01 AM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: MS says WM 65 will be for low end hardware

“ Originally Posted by jdep1 View Post

If you mean 2 lines by double phone nuber dont fool your self, with google voice you could have 2 lines pushed to your wm device. Thats how i have my phone set up but anyways I cant wait for that multi touch since some of my friends brag about that on the iphone.. i still think windows offers more than apple and with that windows mobile 7 it will be even better!
No he said he still wants to try OTHER PHONES, not other #'s coming to 1 phone. I believe he his happy about the multi touch coming to windows but still wants to try other phones and have 2 lines because he is winmo to death.... AT LEAST THATS WHAT I READ.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2009, 05:38 PM
Mobile Model: iphone 3gs
Mobile Carrier: at&t
Mobile OS: Iphone

View claudius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View claudius's Photo Album Add claudius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: MS says WM 6.5 will be for low end hardware

lol thats excatly what i said
The Following User Says Thank You to claudius For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
end, hardware, low