Old 08-03-2009, 12:10 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Verizon drops all smartphones to $99

It looks like verizon has just dropped the price of ALL smartphones [minus the tour and saga] to $99 including the HTC touch pro, diamond and the samsung omnia. They have also dropped the price of blackberrys.
Could this be to make room for the touch pro 2, diamond 2, or omnia 2? Only Time will tell :mrgreen:
[/CENTER]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2009, 08:37 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Verizon drops all smartphones to $99

wow...they may be dropping the phones but when i briefly switched a few years ago from sprint to them i found their plans expensive and i switched back to sprint cause i thought they offered the most for your money...but 100 for a pro is pretty cheap.........
Old 08-04-2009, 12:46 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Verizon drops all smartphones to $99

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

wow...they may be dropping the phones but when i briefly switched a few years ago from sprint to them i found their plans expensive and i switched back to sprint cause i thought they offered the most for your money...but 100 for a pro is pretty cheap.........
right but be ready to shovel out 40 for regular data that we get for 15 with sprint, (free for me with unlimited text) and than all the other extras added just makes it horrible..... 40 bucks for some internet on my device? seems a little high to me.... and only one response on this news guys? cmon lets get chatting on this stuff, we arent just modding the news is aprt of us too hahha
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
$99, drops, smartphones, verizon