puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
How Much Does A Smartphone Really Cost

well guys as many of you know i have a subscription from pcworld.There's was a interesting article on page#33 and i thought to share with you.This may help you decide when or if you're looking around for a decent carrier and how the price is compared to other carriers.All i have to say is I'm glad I'm with Sprint...lol

see for yourself !

Click image for larger version

Name:	168486-smartphonechart_2_original.jpg
Views:	706
Size:	96 Bytes
ID:	26424

The only difference i seen that at@t has the cheapest phone but you can see for yourself.

source info: HERE
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View lacanfeisxn's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lacanfeisxn's Photo Album Add lacanfeisxn's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: How Much Does A Smartphone Really Cost

I am sure all could be a nominal ~ $1.25 cheaper / mo if you bought online, most companies offer free activation online. It is however interesting to see that it is AT&T making the money off of the iPhone, because if you owned a blackerry it would approx the same amount. So how much of that money you pay AT&T to use your iPhone does AT&T send to Apple to keep the iPhone an AT&T only phone? Makes you feel jadded if you buy a Fuze, after-all you could get the same phone for other carriers for about the same price (but then you get into CDMA vs GSM)
Old 10-12-2009, 02:52 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Hero Yeah!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View KJRain's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View KJRain's Photo Album Add KJRain's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'm glad I got sprint.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:09 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

View hauntedchild's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View hauntedchild's Photo Album Add hauntedchild's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Wow. Now if Sprint could just get their act together on customer service.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
apple iphone, at&t, cost, nokia, palm, rim blackberry, smartphone, sprint, t-mobile, verizon