Samsung Omnia HD i8910

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-24-2009, 11:00 PM
phillynewsnow phillynewsnow is offline   Thread Starter  
Site Moderator - Staff

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View phillynewsnow's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View phillynewsnow's Photo Album Add phillynewsnow's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Rss Feed Samsung Omnia HD i8910

Overview What's good: the 3.7" AMOLED touch-screen at 360 x 640 pixels looks fantastic; the 8 MP cam is probably the best I've used on a phone - for still photos and video, which are easily shared; 3.5mm audio jack doubles as TV-out; comes with 8 or 16 GB of internal storage and supports microSD up to 32 GB; 1500 mAh battery and good sleep implementation mean it can go a very long while without recharging; TouchWiz makes Symbian much more usable.What's bad: Symbian problems turn up at unfortunate times; simple actions take far too many taps; keyboard leaves much to be desired; I wish it had a Xenon flash, but LED is O.K.. Introduction This GSM unlocked quad-band device turned heads from its first hands-on appearances in tradeshow videos from Barcelona last winter. And it was all about the screen, up front. The Omina HD's AMOLED display is gorgeous, and thankfully, capacitive. The next bullet point (arguably of only two) is the stellar camera that meets the latest MP standard for... - read full review

Read More From Source
Post New ThreadReply