Motorola Clutch i465

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-24-2009, 11:00 PM
phillynewsnow phillynewsnow is offline   Thread Starter  
Site Moderator - Staff

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View phillynewsnow's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View phillynewsnow's Photo Album Add phillynewsnow's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Rss Feed Motorola Clutch i465

Overview What's Good: Call quality; fantastic speakerphone. What's Bad: Battery life; somewhat cramped keyboard. Introduction There's no doubt that Sprint's Nextel brand and the accompanying iDEN technology has been behind when it comes to new industry concepts. While CDMA and GSM companies have been enjoying feature-rich devices, iDEN users were stuck with drab, boring handsets. Though it's nothing revolutionary in regards to the user interface, the Motorola i465 enters the lineup as the first device with a QWERTY keyboard. For Nextel and Boost Mobile subscribers, is It a welcome addition to the family? Design & Features The left spine of the i465 houses the volume rocker and Direct Connect button, along with a 2.5mm headphone jack and microUSB charging port (both of which are housed under a protective flap). The right side sports a lanyard hole. The front of the device sports the QWERTY keyboard, a navigational pad, three buttons to the right of the display (write a message,... - read full review

Read More From Source
Post New ThreadReply