Old 12-13-2009, 07:25 PM
crazaytalent crazaytalent is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Why iTunes Sucks And How To Get Rid Of It Still Keep Your iPod

Check out the article here:

Code

http://johngurreri.com/84/why-itunes-sucks-and-how-to-get-rid-of-it-still-keep-your-ipod
and here the link to some alternative syc apss for all ipod users...check em out and give em a shot!

Code

http://www.mediamonkey.com/download/?ClickID=akz5zsttsoksa5zpsyolla5kyyynzv0slrlo

Code

http://www.getsongbird.com

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2009, 01:41 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Why iTunes Sucks And How To Get Rid Of It Still Keep Your iPod

man I love itunes lol...
Old 12-14-2009, 02:38 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Why iTunes Sucks And How To Get Rid Of It Still Keep Your iPod

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

man I love itunes lol...
yeah same here he i am not apple fan but the trance hous podcast and streaming radio for free is realy something i cant mis

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ

Old 12-14-2009, 03:50 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Why iTunes Sucks And How To Get Rid Of It Still Keep Your iPod

i just hate how it is a resource hog. other than that i hasve to agree with weesje and broski thast the features that it does offer are nice.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:40 AM

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yeah, I hear yah, i dont mind itunes myself, but there are some things that piss me off about it, like the fact that I cant transfer music from my ipod to my comp... only from comp to ipod... which is a real pain... I recently lost my old comp which had a ton of old music on it, now i got a new one, and the new one has a ton of new music, but i cant sync any of the new stuff to my ipod, cuz then Ill lose a huge amount of old music i had been collecting for years... stuff like that is a serious pain. I figure they do it, cuz they are scared we are just gonna go around syncing to our friend pcs and gettin there music we dont have, but hell in a situation like mine, itd be a great feature to have... i figure, ill go back and fourth b/w a program like media monkey and itunes, cuz i love my free podcast and stuff off itunes, but at least w/ a program like media monkey (which is actually pretty similar to itunes) I can get a sort all of my old and new music on my pc.... then from there, load it back on to the ipod... sure itll take me hours on end, but itll be worth it... anything not to lose the thousands of tracks of great music I already have!

Old 12-14-2009, 02:28 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Why iTunes Sucks And How To Get Rid Of It Still Keep Your iPod

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

Yeah, I hear yah, i dont mind itunes myself, but there are some things that piss me off about it, like the fact that I cant transfer music from my ipod to my comp... only from comp to ipod... which is a real pain... I recently lost my old comp which had a ton of old music on it, now i got a new one, and the new one has a ton of new music, but i cant sync any of the new stuff to my ipod, cuz then Ill lose a huge amount of old music i had been collecting for years... stuff like that is a serious pain. I figure they do it, cuz they are scared we are just gonna go around syncing to our friend pcs and gettin there music we dont have, but hell in a situation like mine, itd be a great feature to have... i figure, ill go back and fourth b/w a program like media monkey and itunes, cuz i love my free podcast and stuff off itunes, but at least w/ a program like media monkey (which is actually pretty similar to itunes) I can get a sort all of my old and new music on my pc.... then from there, load it back on to the ipod... sure itll take me hours on end, but itll be worth it... anything not to lose the thousands of tracks of great music I already have!
dude you can sync from ipod to pc. use ipod access. It will transfer all to pc. then erase ipod. sync with new library. then simply just drop old music back into itunes. it always works for me. ive done it like 30 times over the yrs. Itunes is ok. but man it is a resource hog for sure. even on my balls to the wall machine with 8gb ram and 64bit os. the damn thing sometimes takes over. apple just needs to fix the damn program. I like how it gets my album art for me. only real reason i still use it. im to lazy to grab that stuff. But im anal and like it organized. im so complicated.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:42 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol..that's why i put it everything on my external drive 35 gig of music aint no joke...lol and i always save the library file just in case.

Old 12-14-2009, 03:36 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

lol..that's why i put it everything on my external drive 35 gig of music aint no joke...lol and i always save the library file just in case.
Same here bro lol....with all its damn flaws its still a great software and its just one of those things we have to deal with lol.
Old 12-14-2009, 04:02 PM

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

dude you can sync from ipod to pc. use ipod access. It will transfer all to pc. then erase ipod. sync with new library. then simply just drop old music back into itunes. it always works for me. ive done it like 30 times over the yrs. Itunes is ok. but man it is a resource hog for sure. even on my balls to the wall machine with 8gb ram and 64bit os. the damn thing sometimes takes over. apple just needs to fix the damn program. I like how it gets my album art for me. only real reason i still use it. im to lazy to grab that stuff. But im anal and like it organized. im so complicated.
Wow... never knew that... learn something new every day... ill be sure to try it...

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

Same here bro lol....with all its damn flaws its still a great software and its just one of those things we have to deal with lol.
yes... hindsight is always 20/20 ... i do this now... but a lot of that music was before i knew better, and before my External HD... good thing Im able to rectify it now at least!

Old 12-14-2009, 04:56 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

hahahah with that last sentence you described a female and than compared yourself to that hahaha classic drag queen kaos.
Old 12-14-2009, 06:24 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lmao go dash go...

Old 12-14-2009, 06:28 PM

hahaha i got double the phone in two pussies.... what you got
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
ipod, itunes, rid, sucks