Is a $2,500 Android TV short-throw laser projector overkill? I had to find

AVN News Feed

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-09-2022, 01:43 PM
phillynewsnow phillynewsnow is offline   Thread Starter  
Site Moderator - Staff

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View phillynewsnow's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View phillynewsnow's Photo Album Add phillynewsnow's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Rss Feed Is a $2,500 Android TV short-throw laser projector overkill? I had to find

Is a $2,500 Android TV short-throw laser projector overkill? I had to find out

Credit: Rita El Khoury / Android Authority

I really love Android TV projectors. I actually love them enough to have one in my kitchen. They’re basically huge TVs in a smaller, portable box: As long as you have a white wall somewhere, you just prop the projector in front of it, turn it on, and you have your screen, speaker, and operating system running. It’s a simple and elegant solution when you’re renting or when you want your TV to be easily movable between rooms and homes.

More...
Post New ThreadReply