ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Slydial

I first posted this up earlier last year...before I was even staff I believe...but for some reason I do not see it up anymore...in addition to this I will be posting the official apps made for myslydial for iphone and windows mobile as well!

1. Dial 267-SLYDIAL (267-759-3425) from any landline or mobile phone.

2. At the voice prompt, enter the U.S. mobile phone number of the person you want to slydial.

3. You will be directly connected to their voicemail. Leave them a voicemail, sit back and relax.

- SLYDIAL is absolutely free! And you don't have to sign up in order to use it. However you can enjoy Advanced Features by joining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZcgQOdIbIk

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2009, 02:51 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Slydial

thanks for the share by i posted something about this months ago..... (last fall) not sure where on the boards anymore and dont have the time to do a search so good release lmao
Old 02-26-2009, 02:57 PM
The Man with the Plan!

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

actually bro...I posted this first last year...but I did a search and its gone...must have been when puertoblack2003 made that big switch mid year 2008

The Following User Says Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2009, 02:05 PM
Mobile Model: Ocean
Mobile Carrier: Helio
Mobile OS: 5.0

View Vdubjetta98's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Vdubjetta98's Photo Album Add Vdubjetta98's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I use this all the time and i love it, i wish they made it intergrate with our address books, joe>options>Call,Text,Email,Slydial =) and i believe the app cost money to use =(
Old 05-27-2009, 02:37 PM
The Man with the Plan!

“ Originally Posted by Vdubjetta98 View Post

I use this all the time and i love it, i wish they made it intergrate with our address books, joe>options>Call,Text,Email,Slydial =) and i believe the app cost money to use =(
actually the apps that cost money would actually integrate with your phone's address book....u just have to pay for the app for your phone via their site!

The Following User Says Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2009, 03:12 PM

View Vdubjetta98's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Vdubjetta98's Photo Album Add Vdubjetta98's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Oh really, see i was nervous about buying the app because i thought it would cost monthly or something, now if i switch to the diamond or other like tp do i have to rebuy it, does it ever expire or? this would be a great app!!! also anyone know how much memory this takes up im warey about it especially with my mogul ??
Old 05-27-2009, 03:29 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Vdubjetta98 View Post

Oh really, see i was nervous about buying the app because i thought it would cost monthly or something, now if i switch to the diamond or other like tp do i have to rebuy it, does it ever expire or? this would be a great app!!! also anyone know how much memory this takes up im warey about it especially with my mogul ??
its not an app...... all you do is call a number...... i have it stored to my contacts
Old 05-27-2009, 03:45 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

its not an app...... all you do is call a number...... i have it stored to my contacts

yeah i know but they have an app now to lol
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
slydial