Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-30-2009, 01:02 PM
Moebius Moebius is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Moebius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Moebius's Photo Album Add Moebius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Screen Protectors and skins etc

So I found a few discussions floating around on this, but most of them were fairly old, so I thought I'd ask around and see what the current opinions are for folks?

Do you use screen protectors or skins (like the Zaggs thing), or nothing? If so, what are you using and how do you like it?

I've been using the one that came with the Pro since I got it, but didn't do a great job putting it on, and it's also starting to get a little banged up so I was starting to look for new ones. I looked at the Zaggs skins which look pretty cool, but I've heard fairly mixed reviews (from hard to get on right to not coming off clean). I especially like the idea of the texture/grip that they would provide, but just worried about the negatives.

I'm not big on cut to fit ones as I no longer have the steady hand or patience that I used to. I've been digging around for others to check out, but haven't found too many just yet.

Old 03-30-2009, 03:25 PM
Still Learning
Mobile Model: Touch Pro, Hero
Mobile Carrier: Sprint Ahead
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View lordhelmet's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lordhelmet's Photo Album Add lordhelmet's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Screen Protectors and skins etc

I use the armor case from BoxWave.com It would be hard to find anything out there that's going to keep your Pro more protected. Another plus is that you just place your phone in it and close it. No snapping or fitting things into place. The big drawback is that it's bulky and makes a bulky phone even bulkier. I've gotten used to this since I've used the armor case since my Mogul. It also draws lots of attention from people cause it makes your phone look like an armored camera. Another drawback is that to use the touch screen, you have to open the case, but again, easy to do cause it's on a hinge. Anyway, that's my 2 cents...good luck.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lordhelmet For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
protectors, screen, skins