Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-30-2009, 06:36 PM
brooklyn brooklyn is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC TP2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View brooklyn's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View brooklyn's Photo Album Add brooklyn's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Htc touch replacement(diamond)

I have two lines and my older phone is htc touch and i juz reported it lost and Asurion Insurance told me they cant give me the touch and asked if i would take the diamond so you no my answer was...... but im sorry if this was posted already i really didnt have much time to read today but i wanted to let you guys know now only if they can give up an extra screen protector

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brooklyn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2009, 07:06 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Htc touch replacement(diamond)

“ Originally Posted by brooklyn View Post

I have two lines and my older phone is htc touch and i juz reported it lost and Asurion Insurance told me they cant give me the touch and asked if i would take the diamond so you no my answer was...... but im sorry if this was posted already i really didnt have much time to read today but i wanted to let you guys know now only if they can give up an extra screen protector
just in time for ATR haha, your going to love your diamond man, i startin hatin the touch 2 weeks after i got it and made 3 calls to sprint and i had a new diamond on the way......i love this phone.!

The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
htc, replacementdiamond, touch