thermus thermus is offline   Thread Starter  
Worlds BEST site spj.com
Mobile Model: Vogue WinMo 6.5
Mobile Carrier: Sprint WinMo 6.5
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,070 Times in 269 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View thermus's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thermus's Photo Album Add thermus's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
[ ISSUE SOLVED ] Reply approval

Why is it sometimes when I post I have to wait for the moderators to approve the message??? It's really frustrating when your trying to just relay some info and it doesn't post till someone decides to get to it. What are the rules for this so I can avoide it later???

Old 04-01-2009, 07:19 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Reply approval

“ Originally Posted by thermus View Post

Why is it sometimes when I post I have to wait for the moderators to approve the message??? It's really frustrating when your trying to just relay some info and it doesn't post till someone decides to get to it. What are the rules for this so I can avoide it later???
for the most part anytime you release a thread it goes to mod que, but if you post a relpy with an attatchment it will go to que as well. we do it to stop the spammers.....its something you will just have to deal with untill people start following the rules. and it isnt the fact that it isnt released from que till "We decide to get to it". we have lives to and are extrmemly busy around the boards....we dont get flashy letters saying it in the que ok.....be patient and it will be approved.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2009, 07:42 PM
thermus thermus is offline   Thread Starter  
Worlds BEST site spj.com
Mobile Model: Vogue WinMo 6.5
Mobile Carrier: Sprint WinMo 6.5

Thanked 1,070 Times in 269 Posts

View thermus's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thermus's Photo Album Add thermus's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Reply approval

“ Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ View Post

for the most part anytime you release a thread it goes to mod que, but if you post a relpy with an attatchment it will go to que as well. we do it to stop the spammers.....its something you will just have to deal with untill people start following the rules. and it isnt the fact that it isnt released from que till "We decide to get to it". we have lives to and are extrmemly busy around the boards....we dont get flashy letters saying it in the que ok.....be patient and it will be approved.

No I fully understand and know that you also have lives. lol I was just saying its frustrating. As you guys might know as well since you have to release them. Anyways, BIG FLASHING SIGN HERE!!!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to thermus For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
approval, issue, reply, solved