ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
ATT releases iPhone app for managing account settings

AT&T releases iPhone app for managing account settings

AT&T has released myWireless Mobile, a free application for Apple's iPhone that allows customers to manage account and billing settings directly from the smartphone device.

Users are able to view their monthly bill and make quick payments. They can check recent payments, verify balances, and view a full PDF formatted billing document.

myWireless Mobile gives access to voice and data usage, including how many text messages have been sent. The application also allows users to manage account add-ons like text messaging plans and more.

AT&T myWireless Mobile is available today from Apple's App Store.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2009, 07:22 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: ATT releases iPhone app for managing account settings

i like the idea overall but i think that this will end up screwing a lot of people in the end if you ask me...... basically your telling me if someone lost their phone and didnt realize it right away someone could have access to all their account info? little to risky for me.... also what if you got a snooper at a party or something too.... thats just some stuff that you dont want people knowing in there.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2009, 07:27 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

i like the idea overall but i think that this will end up screwing a lot of people in the end if you ask me...... basically your telling me if someone lost their phone and didnt realize it right away someone could have access to all their account info? little to risky for me.... also what if you got a snooper at a party or something too.... thats just some stuff that you dont want people knowing in there.
very much true on your statement. maybe if it required your AT&T log in to your account online like sprint has before having access to the options, it would be better

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2009, 07:39 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post

very much true on your statement. maybe if it required your AT&T log in to your account online like sprint has before having access to the options, it would be better
i agree.... hopefully they will have this or i can smell some sort of lawsuite the first time this happens.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2009, 12:23 AM
ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ahrmmmmmm....let me clear my throat...lol....shall someone who has personal iPhone experience speak on this,lol....actually everytime you open app. you must login in with your password for your online att my account password that you would use to login to your att account online! lol...hope this clears up everything...lol

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2009, 09:44 AM

“ Originally Posted by ICEM/\N View Post

ahrmmmmmm....let me clear my throat...lol....shall someone who has personal iPhone experience speak on this,lol....actually everytime you open app. you must login in with your password for your online att my account password that you would use to login to your att account online! lol...hope this clears up everything...lol
well maby that should have been said in the first post and that clearage of the voice could have been avoided...... hahahhahaahaha lmao jsut messing with you ice.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
account, app, att, iphone, managing, releases, settings