puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Data Packet

any philly guys having issues with there data plan? According to sprint they are having issues.

The Following User Says Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 06:04 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Data Packet

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

any philly guys having issues with there data plan? According to sprint they are having issues.
talked to my buddy from philly and he said that he has been experiencing issues with it connecting than disconnecting all the time.... he says he never has a steady stream going to his device.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 06:07 PM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

talked to my buddy from philly and he said that he has been experiencing issues with it connecting than disconnecting all the time.... he says he never has a steady stream going to his device.

just what i thought...lol because i thought it was that rom i installed and when i flash it back to stock, i had the same issue so i contacted sprint and they told me they are experiencing issue on the east coast..

thanks bubba as long i can text i'm cool

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 06:09 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

just what i thought...lol because i thought it was that rom i installed and when i flash it back to stock, i had the same issue so i contacted sprint and they told me they are experiencing issue on the east coast..

thanks bubba as long i can text i'm cool

hahaha yeah thats for sure...... look into the airwave... got it for free myslef but boosts signal in the house and you will never have troubles with it.... the only problem is you wont get evdo speeds and 1x only..... no biggie though since i have a computer at my house and dont need to use my device for browsing haha
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 06:22 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hahaha yeah thats for sure...... look into the airwave... got it for free myslef but boosts signal in the house and you will never have troubles with it.... the only problem is you wont get evdo speeds and 1x only..... no biggie though since i have a computer at my house and dont need to use my device for browsing haha
+1 on airwave.....talked sprint into sending me one free one waiting for it to get here...any idea how much bandwidth it uses on standby???

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 06:32 PM

“ Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ View Post

+1 on airwave.....talked sprint into sending me one free one waiting for it to get here...any idea how much bandwidth it uses on standby???
naw not sure to tell the truth but i dont think it is much at all......
Old 05-22-2009, 06:41 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I had a customer the other day that asked me if he coudl run the airrave using his sprint aircard as the broadband connection. Like use the airrave to get better service for the card by using the aircard to give better service LOL i just laughed at him...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 06:54 PM

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

I had a customer the other day that asked me if he coudl run the airrave using his sprint aircard as the broadband connection. Like use the airrave to get better service for the card by using the aircard to give better service LOL i just laughed at him...
i could just see the smile on your face growing more and more as he keeps going on with the question.... hahhahaha poor timmy always has to be the one that crushes people dreams.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:25 PM
OG Member

i did something better got tired of waiting and figured to reset the phone a secret a friend gave me and wiped everything out. so the only thing i had to do is add the numbers by 3282 config..got it to work doing it manually.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 08:01 PM

i did something better got tired of waiting and figured to reset the phone a secret a friend gave me and wiped everything out. so the only thing i had to do is add the numbers by 3282 config..got it to work doing it manually.
hahahah very nice and you should have just got them off of the diamond that you were running before the pro.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 08:08 PM
OG Member

hahahah very nice and you should have just got them off of the diamond that you were running before the pro.
its different by a couple of two lines..one tab for security is missing on the diamond and two other i forgot to lazi to go back in configs.haahahah but anyways its different and i want to make sure i have it all.

but by going to 786 and reset all i have to do is enter the msd and msid and wait till sprintville do there thing. i have partial service better then nothing..hahahahah i love hacking this crap this reminds me of nextels.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 08:11 PM

its different by a couple of two lines..one tab for security is missing on the diamond and two other i forgot to lazi to go back in configs.haahahah but anyways its different and i want to make sure i have it all.

but by going to 786 and reset all i have to do is enter the msd and msid and wait till sprintville do there thing. i have partial service better then nothing..hahahahah i love hacking this crap this reminds me of nextels.

hahahaha you can take nextel out of the market but not out of the pb
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
data, packet