Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-24-2009, 11:00 AM
jdep1 jdep1 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: tmobile wing
Mobile Carrier: tmobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View jdep1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jdep1's Photo Album Add jdep1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
memorial day

memorial day is tomorrow! i decided to post this because i live in a city where over 40% of the population are in the Army or have served in a branch.. i want to show my appreciation & respect to does that have given there live so we could have the freedom that many take forgranted FREEDOM IS NOT FREE! thank a solide for it many dont get the thanks that they should. Fellow smartphone junkies that have serve any type of branch i want to thank you.:PDT_Armataz_45:
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jdep1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2009, 11:19 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: memorial day

“ Originally Posted by jdep1 View Post

memorial day is tomorrow! i decided to post this because i live in a city where over 40% of the population are in the Army or have served in a branch.. i want to show my appreciation & respect to does that have given there live so we could have the freedom that many take forgranted FREEDOM IS NOT FREE! thank a solide for it many dont get the thanks that they should. Fellow smartphone junkies that have serve any type of branch i want to thank you.:PDT_Armataz_45:
word thanks to all of those in the service! you keep it so we can talk about smartphones all day without being killed for it!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2009, 11:42 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jdep1 View Post

for sure thanks to all those that have fought for our rights and those that have died for our freedom. as you said these people dont get the respect that they deserve!! thank you to all that have served :army:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2009, 11:44 AM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Great thread and i would also like to thank all the people who fight for are freedom!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1mrlcb For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2009, 04:32 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

awesome thread...Thanks to all the service men and women who fight for freedom or have fought for freedom......................
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
day, memorial