Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-27-2009, 01:58 PM
Vdubjetta98 Vdubjetta98 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Ocean
Mobile Carrier: Helio
Mobile OS: 5.0

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Vdubjetta98's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Vdubjetta98's Photo Album Add Vdubjetta98's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
any apps in mind

i cant wait to get my htc mogul it seems like its so far away,
i did my best to not post and look through THOUSANDS of posts for my questions and i answered most of them, but i got a few which have some gray area

a good t9 word app
im sure that not everyone started off with a smartphone or a keyboard phone, and when people started texting letter by letter they realized they could use t9 word, now i seen tons of diffrent virtual keyboards for Winmo but i have yet to see any Legitimate or reviewed T9 word input keyboards that would be IDEAL for one handed texting,any suggestions

Message threading,
This one ive seen so freekin many i mean tons of reviews and im over whelmed at the rediculous amount of message threading apps thier are out there,but as reading through the forums i should not just install random crap so im looking for one that has been tried and true and that will fit right into my device as a default, IE not needing to go to a seprate app for my messages just click messages as i normailly would.

is thier anything i can really do with the moguls IR beamer, i saw some people makeing thier cellphones into universal remotes but never with the mogul i heard the sensor was not strong enough to do anything much??

PTT
something im really intrested in is PTT (push to talk)
i believe thier are a few diffrent apps that do this the most talked about being palringo which also has a host of other features, and is runnable on many other devices iphone and G1 but i would like a more direct and lighter weight app dedacated to PTT that would function Exactly like Nextels Direct connect obviously you would not be able to use it to talk to Nextel PTT users but id like to mimic that feature ive been searching for a small app that would run in the backround that is cross platform just like palringo but instant not record and send type, Can anyone help me?

is ther a way i can reassign my winmo Email key to be my text message inbox?

Im switching to sprint from Helio, 2 features i really enjoy with my Helio Ocean are the driect search feature you can start typeing in landscape mode a contact name and it will bring them up automaticly, and the Presence detection feature where after viewing contacts you can see if thier online via a little icon next to thier name

Sorry for the long thread and thanks for the help
Old 05-27-2009, 03:19 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: any apps in mind

“ Originally Posted by Vdubjetta98 View Post

i cant wait to get my htc mogul it seems like its so far away,
i did my best to not post and look through THOUSANDS of posts for my questions and i answered most of them, but i got a few which have some gray area

a good t9 word app
im sure that not everyone started off with a smartphone or a keyboard phone, and when people started texting letter by letter they realized they could use t9 word, now i seen tons of diffrent virtual keyboards for Winmo but i have yet to see any Legitimate or reviewed T9 word input keyboards that would be IDEAL for one handed texting,any suggestions

Message threading,
This one ive seen so freekin many i mean tons of reviews and im over whelmed at the rediculous amount of message threading apps thier are out there,but as reading through the forums i should not just install random crap so im looking for one that has been tried and true and that will fit right into my device as a default, IE not needing to go to a seprate app for my messages just click messages as i normailly would.

is thier anything i can really do with the moguls IR beamer, i saw some people makeing thier cellphones into universal remotes but never with the mogul i heard the sensor was not strong enough to do anything much??

PTT
something im really intrested in is PTT (push to talk)
i believe thier are a few diffrent apps that do this the most talked about being palringo which also has a host of other features, and is runnable on many other devices iphone and G1 but i would like a more direct and lighter weight app dedacated to PTT that would function Exactly like Nextels Direct connect obviously you would not be able to use it to talk to Nextel PTT users but id like to mimic that feature ive been searching for a small app that would run in the backround that is cross platform just like palringo but instant not record and send type, Can anyone help me?

is ther a way i can reassign my winmo Email key to be my text message inbox?

Im switching to sprint from Helio, 2 features i really enjoy with my Helio Ocean are the driect search feature you can start typeing in landscape mode a contact name and it will bring them up automaticly, and the Presence detection feature where after viewing contacts you can see if thier online via a little icon next to thier name

Sorry for the long thread and thanks for the help
in all the new roms a great stock t-9 board is present so you dont have to worry about that or threaded messaging since all roms are now 6.1 and it comes stock. no there isnt any wm6 remote apps that work on the os. DC is impossible on a phone that doesnt ahve the technology to pick it up and read off of the iden towers. yes you can reassign the key using an app like aebutton
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2009, 03:36 PM

View Vdubjetta98's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Vdubjetta98's Photo Album Add Vdubjetta98's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

in all the new roms a great stock t-9 board is present so you dont have to worry about that or threaded messaging since all roms are now 6.1 and it comes stock. no there isnt any wm6 remote apps that work on the os. DC is impossible on a phone that doesnt ahve the technology to pick it up and read off of the iden towers. yes you can reassign the key using an app like aebutton
oh nice i didnit know that the mogul came preloaded with t9, do you know how long ive been looking for one, thats proballly why thier arent so many of them i feel like an idiot ha

same with the threaded messageing. except that wasent so obv because thiers lots of apps to do that.

and i didnit mean DC from iden, i ment a program sort of like loudtalks but that was accepted on many platforms because lets be real not everyone has winmo but a few of my friends have iphones and g1's so thats why palringo would be ideal, i do want it to make the nextel PTT sound though and have an assigned haard key. id be nice to scroll over a contact and push the ptt button to loudtalk them.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:38 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

oh nice i didnit know that the mogul came preloaded with t9, do you know how long ive been looking for one, thats proballly why thier arent so many of them i feel like an idiot ha

same with the threaded messageing. except that wasent so obv because thiers lots of apps to do that.

and i didnit mean DC from iden, i ment a program sort of like loudtalks but that was accepted on many platforms because lets be real not everyone has winmo but a few of my friends have iphones and g1's so thats why palringo would be ideal, i do want it to make the nextel PTT sound though and have an assigned haard key. id be nice to scroll over a contact and push the ptt button to loudtalk them.
just use aebutton... it lets you reassign any button to what you want.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2009, 03:41 PM

Thanks No suggestion for something better than palringo or loudtalks though?
Old 05-27-2009, 03:50 PM

Thanks No suggestion for something better than palringo or loudtalks though?
no otherwise it would be here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
apps, mind