Notices

Want to know how to watch the Google I/O 2022 keynote? Check it out here!

AVN News Feed

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-11-2022, 09:05 AM
phillynewsnow phillynewsnow is offline   Thread Starter  
Site Moderator - Staff

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View phillynewsnow's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View phillynewsnow's Photo Album Add phillynewsnow's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Rss Feed Want to know how to watch the Google I/O 2022 keynote? Check it out here!

Want to know how to watch the Google I/O 2022 keynote? Check it out here!

• You can watch the 2022 Google I/O keynote event right here on May 11 at 10:00 AM PT (01:00 PM ET).
  • Google should announce new hardware, possibly including the Pixel 6a and Pixel Watch.
  • Other Android-related news is sure to drop during and after the keynote.

It?s that time of year again! Every year in May, Google holds its annual developer conference known as I/O (which stands for ?input/output?). Although the event is primarily geared towards developers and other nerdy folks, the keynote event that kicks it all off usually involves lots of exciting consumer-focused announcements.

The 2022 Google I/O keynote starts today, May 11, at 10:00 AM PT (01:00 PM ET). To convert that to your own time zone, just click here. At that time, you can watch the keynote livestream in the YouTube video embedded at the top of this article.

More...
Post New ThreadReply