General Questions

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-14-2008, 05:09 PM
numberthreetwo numberthreetwo is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View numberthreetwo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View numberthreetwo's Photo Album Add numberthreetwo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Apps needed!!!

hey i need some apps n if neone could post n tell me where to get them that be great!
i got a sprint mogul too
1) the text status app where like if u send a text itll tell you when it was recived and what time n alll that
2)the bar code reader
any other cool apps post up too haha thanks!
Old 08-14-2008, 05:13 PM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Apps needed!!!

BRO. let me b the first to say if u need help finding apps or anything for that mtter PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FEATURE WE HAVE AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE... its there for a reason. we also have a side menu, makem ur friend!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NINE'SICKS For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2008, 05:17 PM

View numberthreetwo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View numberthreetwo's Photo Album Add numberthreetwo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by klone96 View Post

BRO. let me b the first to say if u need help finding apps or anything for that mtter PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FEATURE WE HAVE AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE... its there for a reason. we also have a side menu, makem ur friend!
i knwo i searched for the text and the only thing that came up was another phone haha. do you know like the names of the apps to help with the search haha thanks for the post too
Old 08-14-2008, 05:18 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by numberthreetwo View Post

hey i need some apps n if neone could post n tell me where to get them that be great!
i got a sprint mogul too
1) the text status app where like if u send a text itll tell you when it was recived and what time n alll that
2)the bar code reader
any other cool apps post up too haha thanks!
yaSEARCH!!! lol text thing idk...but bar code reader is called inigma just search....you will find you will feel better about your self for the accomplishment....but most of all you wont send out the signal to the lead foot admins.....cause they will put a boot in your ass for not searching..lol
Old 08-14-2008, 05:20 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

yaSEARCH!!! lol text thing idk...but bar code reader is called inigma just search....you will find you will feel better about your self for the accomplishment....but most of all you wont send out the signal to the lead foot admins.....cause they will put a boot in your ass for not searching..lol
hahaha i dont think there is one for the text message app wise.... for inigma heres the link.... ive been in a good mood lately....

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...hlight=barcode
Old 08-14-2008, 05:21 PM

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

hahah thanks alot =) i ll rember that nex post hahaa
Old 08-14-2008, 05:21 PM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

"trying to prevent boots in newbee asses"
Old 08-14-2008, 05:22 PM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢

"TRYING TO PREVENT BOOTS IN NEWBEE ASSES"
leaves a nasty smell... *plus, i hear newbee ass r the dirtyest! lol
Old 08-14-2008, 05:23 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahaha i dont think there is one for the text message app wise.... for inigma heres the link.... ive been in a good mood lately....
hahaa thanks dash haha ur the man haha
Old 08-14-2008, 05:24 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by numberthreetwo View Post

hahaa thanks dash haha ur the man haha
no problem jsut be sure to leave me some love by hitting the rep.
Old 08-14-2008, 05:29 PM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey try looking up vito smschat. that might be what your wanting its threaded and time stamped
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
apps, bar, mogul, needed, phone, text