Notices

Rate This Thread - CBS Reporter asks about controversial NYPost story and Joe Biden actually answers.

Old 1 Week Ago
  tradernews is offline   Thread Starter 

Phone Model: Samsung
Mobile OS Version: Android
Carrier Provider: BOOST

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
tradernews Helpfultradernews Helpfultradernews Helpfultradernews Helpfultradernews Helpfultradernews Helpfultradernews Helpfultradernews Helpfultradernews Helpfultradernews Helpfultradernews Helpful

Icon4 CBS Reporter asks about controversial NYPost story and Joe Biden actually answers

You probably heard about that NYPost article about the Biden family by now, and if you haven't then it's your job to go look it up yourself. Now if you've already been made aware of all the cracked out controversy, pun totally intended, then you'll know what this CBS reporter is talking about.

Bo Erickson posted on Twitter: "I asked Joe Biden: What is your response to the NYPost story about your son, sir? He called it a “smear campaign” and then went after me. “I know you’d ask it. I have no response, it’s another smear campaign, right up your alley, those are the questions you always ask."

So that answer is basically a non-answer. I would love for Joe Biden to address the accusations and inflammatory content specifically, but I don't think he will anytime soon.

Check this place out > ...

Tags
answers, asks, biden, cbs, controversial, joe, nypost, reporter, story