Old 08-24-2007, 07:31 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Beef Thread

If you have beef with someone or just feel like *****in post it here and no where else.......... let the *****in and arguin begain........ DONE.|
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2008, 11:41 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Location: uniontown pennsylvania (30 miles south of pittsburgh)

View Psycho's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Psycho's Photo Album Add Psycho's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Beef Thread

I have a beef with Hilary Clinton, I think that the only reason of which she has made it so far into the presidential elections, is because of her husband.... I have no problems with a female becoming president, but in Hilary's case, I don't think that she is assertive enough for the position. If Mrs. Thatcher could become our president, I would definatly vote for her.... Anyone else have a beef with Hilary? (Obama For the win!)
Old 02-19-2008, 11:45 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Psycho View Post

I have a beef with Hilary Clinton, I think that the only reason of which she has made it so far into the presidential elections, is because of her husband.... I have no problems with a female becoming president, but in Hilary's case, I don't think that she is assertive enough for the position. If Mrs. Thatcher could become our president, I would definatly vote for her.... Anyone else have a beef with Hilary? (Obama For the win!)
OBAMAFOR THE WIN FOR SURE HILLARY IS HORRIBLE.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:45 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Vote Chris Rock!
My beef is with drive up ATM's. What the heck they have brail on them form? Like a blind guy going to drive up to a atm...Seriously...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2008, 03:22 PM

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

Vote Chris Rock!
My beef is with drive up ATM's. What the heck they have brail on them form? Like a blind guy going to drive up to a atm...Seriously...
lol as many know i work at a hospital. but the waiting room is what i have beef with. you go to the hospital to get better and not sicker. so why in the hell do they have all th people thta are diseased in he same room and like ony clean it twice a day!!!
Old 02-20-2008, 03:32 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

my beef is i love everybody....How can i stop????????????????????:connie_mini_hotair b

The Following User Says Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2008, 03:35 PM

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

my beef is i love everybody....How can i stop????????????????????:connie_mini_hotair b
hahahahaha im scared.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:36 PM

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

even lalo41??
Old 02-20-2008, 03:38 PM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

even lalo41??

lol...my real beef is why people don't read before they post......

1. to lazy to read

2. testing staff knowledge

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2008, 01:15 AM

View Psycho's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Psycho's Photo Album Add Psycho's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

sometimes its hard to find exactly what you are looking for by doing a search, IE if you want to find out how to do a rev a gps upgrade, the only search term of which you can use is upgrade, but sometimes its hard to find the name of the plug in you are trying to look for, ie i watched one of dash's you tube videos, and he said something about a prada plugin, and me being illiterate, i was trying to search for pradah... DOH! moral of the story, sorry for asking about questions or asking about programs that have already been talked about... but sometimes I just don't know what to search for
Old 03-03-2008, 01:17 AM

not true for any 3 letter word add *... so it be gps* update...works
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2008, 01:19 AM

sometimes its hard to find exactly what you are looking for by doing a search, IE if you want to find out how to do a rev a gps upgrade, the only search term of which you can use is upgrade, but sometimes its hard to find the name of the plug in you are trying to look for, ie i watched one of dash's you tube videos, and he said something about a prada plugin, and me being illiterate, i was trying to search for pradah... DOH! moral of the story, sorry for asking about questions or asking about programs that have already been talked about... but sometimes I just don't know what to search for
right but all searches are like that even on google. it searches for what you type and than brings up the results. if you typed pradah plugin into google you wouldnt get the right thing either.... also if less than 4 letters add a * which is a wildcard.
Old 03-03-2008, 07:02 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

as far as the first couple post i dont think either obama or hillary should be president neither one of them qualify.

go mc cain

Old 03-03-2008, 10:49 AM

i honestly want Hilary..For the soul reason free health care....We are such a large nation with no free health care its pathetic...Canada and Europe have it... its about time these doctors start paying off their student loans...This would be a way for them to do so...by serving the community's....
Old 03-03-2008, 02:52 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Tilt/HTC TyTN II
Mobile Carrier: At&t

View Andy65OU's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Andy65OU's Photo Album Add Andy65OU's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I think that Psycho is an exception to the norm (love your sig, by the way).. I see a lot, and I mean A LOT, of people asking questions that I personally know they'd find the answer if they did just a little searching, but they're obviously too lazy.. I freakin Love this site, and you can tell, because of my girlfriend saying that she sometimes thinks I love my 6800 more than her... She's kidding of course.. lol
Old 03-03-2008, 04:05 PM

“ Originally Posted by Andy65OU View Post

because of my girlfriend saying that she sometimes thinks I love my 6800 more than her... She's kidding of course.. lol
are you sure she is kidding?
The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2008, 04:32 PM

“ Originally Posted by Andy65OU View Post

I think that Psycho is an exception to the norm (love your sig, by the way).. I see a lot, and I mean A LOT, of people asking questions that I personally know they'd find the answer if they did just a little searching, but they're obviously too lazy.. I freakin Love this site, and you can tell, because of my girlfriend saying that she sometimes thinks I love my 6800 more than her... She's kidding of course.. lol
hahahaha nice bro lets hope so at least.

are you sure she is kidding?
them fighting words lol but funny.
Old 03-03-2008, 10:17 PM

I will admit that I do have an eccentric sense of humor... Well being a Volunteer Firefighter will give you this sense of humor... Reason being Ill give you an example: Me and 3 other guys had to get a victim out of a fully involved structure fire, the victim was a little girl.... I remember my training for this, it may sound a bit vicious, but you have to depersonify people, in other words, think of people as objects, that way, you do not break down, and risk your own life. The mentality of "I have to get this object out of a fire" rather than "I think this little girl is gonna die" gives both of you a better chance of getting out alive. The ems did revive her, and she made a full recovery. You would have to be a volunteer firefighter to completely comprehend this sense of humor. Before I joined the VFD, I was extremely shy, now I rarely keep anything bottled up! If the last comment upset you buddy, sorry man, it was just a simple joke... No reason for "fighting words."
The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2008, 08:32 AM

I will admit that I do have an eccentric sense of humor... Well being a Volunteer Firefighter will give you this sense of humor... Reason being Ill give you an example: Me and 3 other guys had to get a victim out of a fully involved structure fire, the victim was a little girl.... I remember my training for this, it may sound a bit vicious, but you have to depersonify people, in other words, think of people as objects, that way, you do not break down, and risk your own life. The mentality of "I have to get this object out of a fire" rather than "I think this little girl is gonna die" gives both of you a better chance of getting out alive. The ems did revive her, and she made a full recovery. You would have to be a volunteer firefighter to completely comprehend this sense of humor. Before I joined the VFD, I was extremely shy, now I rarely keep anything bottled up! If the last comment upset you buddy, sorry man, it was just a simple joke... No reason for "fighting words."
oh i know i was just joshing with you i joke arund alot.... lol
Old 03-10-2008, 03:08 AM
Mobile OS: 6.1

View robp23's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View robp23's Photo Album Add robp23's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well, I'll give it a go round.
My beef is with Sprint CS. I cant stand the fact that sooooo many of them are not trained right. I hate the fact that they lie, lie, lie. It also floors me that they will tell you one thing then in turn you call in three days later to check only to find out know one has a clue what the hell you are talking about and the notes from India were not even put in......leaves me pissed every time. Will they ever get there stuff straight. The ONLY dept I trust just a tiny bit is Exec. Services and I don't know if I even trust them........ah I digress.

Rob
The Following User Says Thank You to robp23 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2008, 03:13 AM

“ Originally Posted by robp23 View Post

Well, I'll give it a go round.
My beef is with Sprint CS. I cant stand the fact that sooooo many of them are not trained right. I hate the fact that they lie, lie, lie. It also floors me that they will tell you one thing then in turn you call in three days later to check only to find out know one has a clue what the hell you are talking about and the notes from India were not even put in......leaves me pissed every time. Will they ever get there stuff straight. The ONLY dept I trust just a tiny bit is Exec. Services and I don't know if I even trust them........ah I digress.

Rob
lol thats why if you go to this link you can call the ceos and all and they dont lie lol.... https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...direct+numbers
Old 03-10-2008, 03:16 AM

View robp23's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View robp23's Photo Album Add robp23's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ahhhhh well then. Now I have more fire power when I call in....just printed it out. LOL
Old 03-10-2008, 03:21 AM

“ Originally Posted by robp23 View Post

ahhhhh well then. Now I have more fire power when I call in....just printed it out. LOL
lol no problem have fun with them i know that i have and have gotten alot out of them lol..
Old 03-24-2008, 01:58 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well I work in a no access building and you need an ID to get in....I hate when I see the same people over and over and they never have an ID then they try to walk by you everyday and you have to leave your post and quickly get in front of them and deny them entry, and then they try to act like they dont speak english...argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggg
Old 03-26-2008, 04:14 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View Charlie121's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Charlie121's Photo Album Add Charlie121's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Okay my BEEF is EXPORTERS.

Let me tell you what these people are.

I work at Circuit City, I used to work in television sales, but now I sell computers. Every day 20% to 45% of my customers are from South America. They barely speak English and give me a lot of trouble. All they want is to buy the computer cheap and leave. We are given a lot of shit if we don't see extended warrantys, firedog services, accessories, etc. These people don't even let me speak of anything that costs an extra dollar.

I respect if someone wants to buy a computer cheap and just the computer, but every day exporters come in and make my sales look bad

Trust me if you guys worked at Circuit City and knew how stressful this is you'd have beef too.
Old 03-26-2008, 04:16 AM

“ Originally Posted by Charlie121 View Post

Okay my BEEF is EXPORTERS.

Let me tell you what these people are.

I work at Circuit City, I used to work in television sales, but now I sell computers. Every day 20% to 45% of my customers are from South America. They barely speak English and give me a lot of trouble. All they want is to buy the computer cheap and leave. We are given a lot of shit if we don't see extended warrantys, firedog services, accessories, etc. These people don't even let me speak of anything that costs an extra dollar.

I respect if someone wants to buy a computer cheap and just the computer, but every day exporters come in and make my sales look bad

Trust me if you guys worked at Circuit City and knew how stressful this is you'd have beef too.
lol i know what you mean. i worked at best buy in the car audio section and got the same... thats why i took myself off the sales floor and went to the install bay where i wouldnt be bugged anymore lol. those were the good ole days.
Old 03-26-2008, 04:19 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View Charlie121's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Charlie121's Photo Album Add Charlie121's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol i know what you mean. i worked at best buy in the car audio section and got the same... thats why i took myself off the sales floor and went to the install bay where i wouldnt be bugged anymore lol. those were the good ole days.
Haha, thats cool. I like Best Buy a lot more, but there isn't one close enough to my home and my raises have been generous. The thing is though I live in South Florida and so many South Americans come here all the time. So the exporters come ridiculously.
Old 03-26-2008, 04:22 AM

“ Originally Posted by Charlie121 View Post

Haha, thats cool. I like Best Buy a lot more, but there isn't one close enough to my home and my raises have been generous. The thing is though I live in South Florida and so many South Americans come here all the time. So the exporters come ridiculously.
yeah for sure i hear you there..... my sister lives in orlando and the same thing there.
Old 04-08-2008, 06:11 PM

http://carcino.gen.nz/images/image.p...?cb=1115204527
Old 04-08-2008, 07:37 PM

I have beef with sprint. HOw you going to offer telenav...But cripple the program by taking one of its more important features out..LIKE TRUCKS ONLY OR COMMERCIAL TRAFFIC ONLY>>>wtf......Its on telenavs site...but yet when i spent a hr with advance tech on the line.....they realized sprints copy of telenav doesnt offer it...WAY TO GO DIP SHITS
Old 04-08-2008, 07:39 PM
Mobile Model: iphone 3g
Mobile Carrier: at&t

View bigman33's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bigman33's Photo Album Add bigman33's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

my beef is that people want to ***** and not work lets stop the *****ing and get to work so we can have the best dam site out there lol!!!

Old 04-08-2008, 07:40 PM

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

I have beef with sprint. HOw you going to offer telenav...But cripple the program by taking one of its more important features out..LIKE TRUCKS ONLY OR COMMERCIAL TRAFFIC ONLY>>>wtf......Its on telenavs site...but yet when i spent a hr with advance tech on the line.....they realized sprints copy of telenav doesnt offer it...WAY TO GO DIP SHITS
that sucks thankfully i dont drive a truck when i did didnt have the problem in grand rapids besides at the drive thrus at mcdonalds and that sucked.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:41 PM

“ Originally Posted by bigman33 View Post

my beef is that people want to ***** and not work lets stop the *****ing and get to work so we can have the best dam site out there lol!!!
my beef is this is a relax have fun *****ing and acting like a female area we all get breaks at work.... jsut giving you a hard time.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:45 PM
Mobile Model: iphone 3g
Mobile Carrier: at&t

View bigman33's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bigman33's Photo Album Add bigman33's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i know dash my beef is when u buy something u have to return it 10 time til they get it right

Old 04-17-2008, 05:52 AM
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well...I wasn't going to say anything because I "thought" it would die down...But ummm "clearing throat & picks up Mic"...MY beef is getting a Million pm's a day of dudes trying to holla...

#1. How you tryna holla & can't even write a complete sentence *angry face*!!!

#2. How are you gonna try & holla & can't even say Hi first *angry face*!!!!

#3. How you gonna tr & holla & say "i'm not a member of the site but my friend told me about you so I came here and I wanna hook up with your friend in your pics but you woulda been my 1st choice *angry face*!!!

#4. How you gonna try & holla and the ONLY thing you talk about is a sista's curves *angry face*!!!

#5. How you gonna try & holla & drop your phone # in my box & say "use that mami" & I have no idea who you are *angry face*!!!!

OMG the list goes on & on!! I appreciate anyone who has reached out to me in a respectful & kind way!!

FYI...If I didn't send you a pm back BLASTING you..then i'm not talking about you lol.

*Whew* *****DROPS MIC******

Old 04-17-2008, 10:54 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul

View Mandingo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mandingo's Photo Album Add Mandingo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yeah, we want more ladies to be visual on the site. But why would that happen when you have a bunch or horn Dogs hastling them. Show respect! its apart of SPJ rules. Do that Shyt on myspace, facebook, etc.

Old 04-17-2008, 11:47 AM

“ Originally Posted by simplyput3456 View Post

Well...I wasn't going to say anything because I "thought" it would die down...But ummm "clearing throat & picks up Mic"...MY beef is getting a Million pm's a day of dudes trying to holla...

#3. How you gonna tr & holla & say "i'm not a member of the site but my friend told me about you so I came here and I wanna hook up with your friend in your pics but you woulda been my 1st choice *angry face*!!!

#4. How you gonna try & holla and the ONLY thing you talk about is a sista's curves *angry face*!!!

#5. How you gonna try & holla & drop your phone # in my box & say "use that mami" & I have no idea who you are *angry face*!!!!

OMG the list goes on & on!! I appreciate anyone who has reached out to me in a respectful & kind way!!

FYI...If I didn't send you a pm back BLASTING you..then i'm not talking about you lol.

not thats a beef and i didnt receive an email bakc thank god :whew:
Old 04-17-2008, 11:56 AM
OG Member

Come on guys lets show some respect be kind to the pm's and if you don't receive anything back then you know why....Dont have me put a rule about sexual harassment.....but seriously lets show some respect to out female TEAM HTC .

Old 04-17-2008, 12:06 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View bowser001's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bowser001's Photo Album Add bowser001's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i have to agree with psycho.This site is hard to navigate i can search all day and its gonna bring up everything except for what im looking for;i might find it towards the end but thats no good.usually when i do find something it is because i stumble onto it.i'll probably get scolded for this beef but ive gotten used to it.other than that all the cool apps and programs ive found make it tolerable.thanks dash,puertoblack2003 and all new staff keep up the good work...
Old 04-17-2008, 12:19 PM

“ Originally Posted by bowser001 View Post

i have to agree with psycho.This site is hard to navigate i can search all day and its gonna bring up everything except for what im looking for;i might find it towards the end but thats no good.usually when i do find something it is because i stumble onto it.i'll probably get scolded for this beef but ive gotten used to it.other than that all the cool apps and programs ive found make it tolerable.thanks dash,puertoblack2003 and all new staff keep up the good work...
so is that why you have 3 names that you use on your ip address???? and read my signature bro and the site isnt that hard to navigate at all. its just like any other forum. get used to it or get out. im sorry but my beef is people that stay on the site for 10 minutes and than complain about the site being hard to navigate. maby they should learn and actually read around ot see how to navigate since they are obviously new to all forums.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:35 PM

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

not thats a beef and i didnt receive an email bakc thank god :whew:
lmaooo i bet u were one of them sending a pm lol......but anyway seems like this beef thread is aiming towards us now....like if we are the bad guys.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:38 PM

View Mandingo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mandingo's Photo Album Add Mandingo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

My beef is ...that i need my SPJ record exponged.

I think i was unfairly targeted when i was a Noob.
clearly i was asking for a link that Dash told me to ask Tigers.
Tigerz was on his period that day. I told him Dash told me to ask you. NEEDless to say (I'm over it) I've still didn't get what i asked for.

The website or my computer gliched and a double post was created. Ok...not only didn't i get one infraction but i got two with in 10 minutes of each other for the same thing.just worded differently. that's not fair.

so i would like a clean record here at SPJ. plz.
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...hlight=rainbow

Nah ...your not the bad guys....its just who do members associate with the most......ADMIN....

Old 04-17-2008, 12:49 PM

“ Originally Posted by Mandingo View Post

My beef is ...that i need my SPJ record exponged.

I think i was unfairly targeted when i was a Noob.
clearly i was asking for a link that Dash told me to ask Tigers.
Tigerz was on his period that day. I told him Dash told me to ask you. NEEDless to say (I'm over it) I've still didn't get what i asked for.

The website or my computer gliched and a double post was created. Ok...not only didn't i get one infraction but i got two with in 10 minutes of each other for the same thing.just worded differently. that's not fair.

so i would like a clean record here at SPJ. plz.
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...hlight=rainbow

Nah ...your not the bad guys....its just who do members associate with the most......ADMIN....
well tigerz got a lil power hungry also and gave infration after i did for the double posting. so that was ou bad but what was bad about that thread? the links were reupped we were nice to you. i dont get it. if this si gonna be a thread with people being sensative and crying over nothing it will be shut down immediately because i have to watch my bosses kids and i have to listen to 5 year olds all day and dont need to come here to a place that i love to be at and here it. so if everyone is gonna be bickering like children over stuff that isnt even flaming i will close the thread.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:59 PM

I don't personally care about that game now!. at the time no it wasn't..i thought this thread was about BEEF if you feel like *****in...so i added to it. I didn't consider what i wrote whinning...but if that how you see to each its own. Being in the spirit of the thread BEEF....the only thing i could come up with is that. so i posted....i have no problem with spj....nor do i bother any of you to the point of PM's out the azz. If anything i try to add to the community.

Old 04-17-2008, 01:08 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View bowser001's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bowser001's Photo Album Add bowser001's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

my beef is that my beef has been removed i thought thats what this was for.whats with the hostility no hard feeling bragh
Old 04-17-2008, 01:40 PM

“ Originally Posted by bowser001 View Post

my beef is that my beef has been removed i thought thats what this was for.whats with the hostility no hard feeling bragh
i never removed your beef thats weird i dont know what one was yours but owell beef is beef i guess we all can get carried away with this including me so lets go back to haviong fun with this thread. but as always keep in control!!!!!
Old 04-17-2008, 03:57 PM
She's BACK

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well...I have a few other beefs with restaurants...

#1. Pulling up to a Kentucky Fried Chicken & them telling you they ran out of chicken but their Manager has gone to the grocery store to purchase some. Not only is that beef, but thats also WTF material!! I was MAD AS HELL!! *Angry Face*

#2. Going to Mcdonalds & ordering fries & they tell you they are all out of Ketsup!! *Angry Face*

#3. Going to the drive thru and they take your money..then..tell you to pull up!! That PISSES ME OFF!! It should always be first come first serve. Thats like me being in the grocery store & I have a lot of items & the person behind me has less & the cashier telling the person behind me to cut in front of me!! *Angry Face*

#4. Buffet Restaurants with people hovering & breathing all over the food!! YUCK! *Angry Face*

#5. Paying for your food at the Restaurant and the Waitor/Waitress asks you if you want your change!! BOOOOOOOOOOO AND *Angry Face*

Ok...I'm done...*I Think* lol

Old 04-17-2008, 04:29 PM

#1. Pulling up to a Kentucky Fried Chicken & them telling you they ran out of chicken but their Manager has gone to the grocery store to purchase some. Not only is that beef, but thats also WTF material!! I was MAD AS HELL!! *Angry Face*

#2. Going to Mcdonalds & ordering fries & they tell you they are all out of Ketsup!! *Angry Face*

#3. Going to the drive thru and they take your money..then..tell you to pull up!! That PISSES ME OFF!! It should always be first come first serve. Thats like me being in the grocery store & I have a lot of items & the person behind me has less & the cashier telling the person behind me to cut in front of me!! *Angry Face*

#4. Buffet Restaurants with people hovering & breathing all over the food!! YUCK! *Angry Face*

#5. Paying for your food at the Restaurant and the Waitor/Waitress asks you if you want your change!! BOOOOOOOOOOO AND *Angry Face*

hell yeah i agree with all that you said above. TESTIFY SISTA
Old 04-17-2008, 05:17 PM
She's BACK

lol ur so silly Dash!
Old 04-18-2008, 01:08 AM

lol man this is so true.....you see this shit all the time here in ny, people here are grimey and dey dont give a damn....
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
beef, thread