Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-01-2008, 08:00 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: HTC* Performance (overclocking)

“ Originally Posted by sarachoo View Post

I had to shutdown and restart my phone to get the icon in the system folder.
yup sometimes you do sometimes you dont. and aslo last night i gave in and was hping 6.1 roms problems were fxe over the last 6 builds and they are so back on 6.1 and runs fine on 6.0 reg, 6.0 rev a, and on 6.1 rev a
Old 03-01-2008, 10:04 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint touch

View stang312's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View stang312's Photo Album Add stang312's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

so yeah... I downloaded this file thinking it would be great. I followed all the instructions and was ready to go. I came to realize that all my contacts are gone. I cant even set new contacts. I lost my phone service and I cant even pull up the touch phone. Ive been trying to fix this for the past hour. The only thing I can do is send and receive texts. I have the htc touch... any ideas what went wrong or how to fix???
Old 03-01-2008, 10:19 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by stang312 View Post

so yeah... I downloaded this file thinking it would be great. I followed all the instructions and was ready to go. I came to realize that all my contacts are gone. I cant even set new contacts. I lost my phone service and I cant even pull up the touch phone. Ive been trying to fix this for the past hour. The only thing I can do is send and receive texts. I have the htc touch... any ideas what went wrong or how to fix???
the overclocker wouldnt do that bro.... you must have done somethig else.... tell me the nme of the file that you used.... or you talkin bout the new rom build 5048??? if so please move that to the correct thread and you will be helped..... and also this has been dicused call sprint and tell them that you need to activat your phone.....
Old 03-02-2008, 12:43 AM

View stang312's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View stang312's Photo Album Add stang312's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thats the only file I downloaded recently... It was the htc performace file that is on page 1 of this thread. I didnt see anything discussed about calling sprint to get activation. I think its best not to do this overclocking atleast for me... I did a hard reset and might start with the overclocking file first to see what happens.
Old 03-02-2008, 12:47 AM
kaos kaos is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

man this file had nothing to do with your issue..If it did you had to have done something very wrong on the install...What he meant was sometimes when upgrading roms..like to the wm6.1 the phone looses it settings...so you call to activate it...as in reenter your msl to obtain access to your mdn and msid.....just like when you first activated it right out the box new...Theres no way this app did what you describe...
Old 03-02-2008, 12:47 AM

Thats the only file I downloaded recently... It was the htc performace file that is on page 1 of this thread. I didnt see anything discussed about calling sprint to get activation. I think its best not to do this overclocking atleast for me... I did a hard reset and might start with the overclocking file first to see what happens.
i was talking bout the rom i thought that you were posting in the wrong area. and i can guarntee that the overclocker didnt do this to your phone.... it had to be somthing else that you did. what othr programs do you hve on your phone because sometimes apps clash with eachother.
Old 03-02-2008, 01:37 PM

I have just about every app from the dashes mod page... I dont know what could have went wrong. This was the only app I installed yesterday. I think Ill just stick with the stock speed of the touch.
Old 03-02-2008, 03:21 PM

Ok... I ran into the same problem with another app so Im sure this one is safe...sorry for clogging up the thread. Im going to try and narrow down the issue
Old 03-02-2008, 04:20 PM

Ok... I ran into the same problem with another app so Im sure this one is safe...sorry for clogging up the thread. Im going to try and narrow down the issue
what i would do is do a hard reset and insta one by one and when it does it for the first time you knw the culprit. and also beware when doing a hard reset be sure to back up all importnant data because a hard reset does return yur phoneback to factory settings like it came out of the box new.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:45 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Titan

View Meatstick's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Meatstick's Photo Album Add Meatstick's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

This sounds good but whats the down side?
Decrease in battery life?
Might explode?
Old 03-02-2008, 10:10 PM

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Meatstick View Post

This sounds good but whats the down side?
Decrease in battery life?
Might explode?
please man read a little..everything you just asked has been discussed in this thread already...look a little.
Old 03-02-2008, 10:21 PM
100million

Downloads:
Uploads:

View 100million's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 100million's Photo Album Add 100million's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ok

Here is a way to test if it is faster

Open the Windows in the Device

When the processing color wheel start spinning look what color it starts at and watch how many times it goes around before that file folder opens

This folder is one of the largest folder and the processor has to work for this to open

Then turn the Overclocker off and then count the whell when you open it again

Chris
Old 03-04-2008, 04:53 PM
Mobile Model: PPC-6800

View polarwind's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View polarwind's Photo Album Add polarwind's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I've been using this with no problems, but a friend asked me a question about it, that kind of stumped me in terms of that I didn't know for sure, just assumed.

When you check the Dynamic option, this allows for the faster processing, yes?

If you uncheck it, (the radio button, for instance, is still on 624), does that mean that once unchecked it goes back to 400? Or does it stay at 624? Furthermore checking dynamic, allows for it to change between the two when nec, much like a regular computer?

I hope these questions makes sense, I can reword it if nec.

I thought that, if you uncheck it, it goes back to 400, but if you check it, it goes to whichever you specified.

Old 03-04-2008, 04:55 PM

“ Originally Posted by polarwind View Post

I thought that, if you uncheck it, it goes back to 400, but if you check it, it goes to whichever you specified.
yes check is off.........
Old 03-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Vougue - El Canadiano (bell)

View fuzzydeer's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fuzzydeer's Photo Album Add fuzzydeer's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I didn't notice any difference then I learned about how the processor works on my touch so I gave up looking for an overclocking app/tool.

HTC performance only works on xscales... it wont work on the dual core stuff found in these qualicom devices. because there is (at this date) absolutely no way to overclock the 400mhz core (dedicated for the UI) without screwing up the 133 core dedicated for the radio (or "the phone") hopefully those wizcode geeks are going to figure this out for their next release of pocket hack master but I'm getting more and more skeptical the more I look into it.
You can oc your ti omap to like 3something but it will get weird on you.
If you have seen "faster" speeds I apologize for killing your placebo effect.

Old 03-04-2008, 06:30 PM
Mobile Model: PPC-6800

View polarwind's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View polarwind's Photo Album Add polarwind's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

yes check is off.........
can you expand on that a little? No offense but that response is more confusing than clarifying to me.

Old 03-09-2008, 08:08 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View MAJT's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MAJT's Photo Album Add MAJT's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

For everyone having problems installing this app on the touch try this....

1. With active sync drag file onto storage file
2. Launch the HTC performance.cab file
3. Install app on device not storage card
4. Go to settings/system/performance and change to 520 or 624mhz

I did these steps and it works perfect on my Telus HTC Touch

Thanks Dash
Old 03-09-2008, 01:12 PM

“ Originally Posted by MAJT View Post

For everyone having problems installing this app on the touch try this....

1. With active sync drag file onto storage file
2. Launch the HTC performance.cab file
3. Install app on device not storage card
4. Go to settings/system/performance and change to 520 or 624mhz

I did these steps and it works perfect on my Telus HTC Touch

Thanks Dash
exactly what he said above thats what has been being said throughout the whole thread by me and kaos lol..... thanks for the synopsis and hopefully people will see and follow lol.....
Old 03-16-2008, 07:54 PM
Mobile Model: Verizon Xv6700

View knokne22's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View knokne22's Photo Album Add knokne22's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Would this program work on an APache 6700 for verizon? or is it only for the mogul/ touch
Old 03-16-2008, 07:57 PM

“ Originally Posted by knokne22 View Post

Would this program work on an APache 6700 for verizon? or is it only for the mogul/ touch
it works for all htc phones through cdma and since verizon is cdma and the 6700 is a htc phone it will work.
Old 03-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Mobile Model: ppc6800

View killaatwill's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View killaatwill's Photo Album Add killaatwill's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

its way faster visually even. i ran a lil test and took it off and tried to open the windows folder. it took just over 5 seconds to open without and just under 2 with it so there is a big differenceand i tried this multiple times so it wasnt a one time fluke.
I tried opening the windows folder through file explorer and it took like 2 min. and 15 sec. I think with or without this program checked at 625 or whatever it is? Do I have a problem? Other things seem to run OK? I mean it's not real slow? If I do a hard reset will my contacts sync back to the phone?
Old 03-17-2008, 12:10 AM

“ Originally Posted by killaatwill View Post

I tried opening the windows folder through file explorer and it took like 2 min. and 15 sec. I think with or without this program checked at 625 or whatever it is? Do I have a problem? Other things seem to run OK? I mean it's not real slow? If I do a hard reset will my contacts sync back to the phone?
runs awesome for me seems like you have prolly been doing a lot of installing and uninstalling applications on your device. i would recommend hard resetting to get back to normal and than you will see the true overclocking speeds which are amazing. my windows folder takes just over 1 second to open with 30 apps installed. to sync your contacts you can use activesync and outlook express or sign up ofr amail2web account set it up and than it will sync your contacts for you. than when you set the mail2web account back up after hard reset you will see an options at the end of set-up with what you want to sync, than choose contacts and you ill be golden. heres a tutorial on how to set this up. https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...ect+push+email
Old 03-17-2008, 12:15 AM
Mobile Model: ppc6800

View killaatwill's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View killaatwill's Photo Album Add killaatwill's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by fuzzydeer View Post

I didn't notice any difference then I learned about how the processor works on my touch so I gave up looking for an overclocking app/tool.

HTC performance only works on xscales... it wont work on the dual core stuff found in these qualicom devices. because there is (at this date) absolutely no way to overclock the 400mhz core (dedicated for the UI) without screwing up the 133 core dedicated for the radio (or "the phone") hopefully those wizcode geeks are going to figure this out for their next release of pocket hack master but I'm getting more and more skeptical the more I look into it.
At first it seemed a little faster I thought but when I tried the device windows folder test it took the same 2 min. and 15 sec. to open it so I'm not sure there is a difference. I'm wondering if I'm having other issues because Dazz or whatever said his opens in under 2 or 5 seconds? My phone doesn't seem to be that slow other then when trying to access that file?
Old 03-17-2008, 12:20 AM

At first it seemed a little faster I thought but when I tried the device windows folder test it took the same 2 min. and 15 sec. to open it so I'm not sure there is a difference. I'm wondering if I'm having other issues because Dazz or whatever said his opens in under 2 or 5 seconds? My phone doesn't seem to be that slow other then when trying to access that file?
that was a lie this is made for the cdma versions thats why he didnt notice the difference..... and D/\SH not dazz lol has his/mine open in jsut over 1 second so do what i said above and i guarntee you will see a difference.
Old 03-17-2008, 02:06 AM
Mobile Model: XV6800
Mobile Carrier: Verizon

View BigAJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BigAJ's Photo Album Add BigAJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

quick question about this app how is the batt drain due to the over clocking
Old 03-17-2008, 02:19 AM

“ Originally Posted by BigAJ View Post

quick question about this app how is the batt drain due to the over clocking
as already discussed in the thread there is no difference in the battery life.... please read through the threads before posting in the future.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:18 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

works great, nice program kaos and good info dash....
Old 03-18-2008, 02:38 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint touch DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View omarnova's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View omarnova's Photo Album Add omarnova's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

wassup dash i juss downloaded and installed this htc performance, it went in perfactly, now i have the sprint htc touch and cant find this "to enable after install go to settings>system>performance" after i go to system i dont see the performance option
Old 03-18-2008, 03:02 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint touch DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View omarnova's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View omarnova's Photo Album Add omarnova's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
HTC performance

i just downloaded and installed this htc performance, it went in perfactly, now i have the sprint htc touch and cant find this "to enable after install go to settings>system>performance" after i go to system i dont see the performance option
how can i get this working?
Old 03-18-2008, 03:21 PM
Here to help
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Alltel
Mobile OS: 6.1

View njkid32's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View njkid32's Photo Album Add njkid32's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: HTC performance

“ Originally Posted by omarnova View Post

i just downloaded and installed this htc performance, it went in perfactly, now i have the sprint htc touch and cant find this "to enable after install go to settings>system>performance" after i go to system i dont see the performance option
how can i get this working?
I know for me that after a soft reboot fixed that issue. For the future you might want to make sure and reboot your phone after each install and uninstall. That usually solves any issues. I hope this helps
Old 03-18-2008, 04:02 PM

“ Originally Posted by njkid32 View Post

I know for me that after a soft reboot fixed that issue. For the future you might want to make sure and reboot your phone after each install and uninstall. That usually solves any issues. I hope this helps
also there is a thread already for this going to combine the threads. Thanks
Old 03-18-2008, 08:23 PM

View Hockeyfan05's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Hockeyfan05's Photo Album Add Hockeyfan05's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have installed is with active sync, soft reseted = didnt work

uninstalled, soft reseted, installed, soft reseted = didnt work

Im running through ROGERS (canadian)...when i go to the states ROGERS, turns into Cingular.

am i able to use this app? i have the Touch,

is this a gps phone or ?
Old 03-18-2008, 08:33 PM

“ Originally Posted by leedenault View Post

I have installed is with active sync, soft reseted = didnt work

uninstalled, soft reseted, installed, soft reseted = didnt work

Im running through ROGERS (canadian)...when i go to the states ROGERS, turns into Cingular.

am i able to use this app? i have the Touch,

is this a gps phone or ?
not sure id rogers has the anteena for gps will say in the manual. and as stated in this thread in gsm providers will not be able to use this. it is only for cdma users. sorry us cdma users got lucky for once lol.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:40 PM

View Hockeyfan05's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Hockeyfan05's Photo Album Add Hockeyfan05's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

not sure id rogers has the anteena for gps will say in the manual. and as stated in this thread in gsm providers will not be able to use this. it is only for cdma users. sorry us cdma users got lucky for once lol.
i meant to ask if this was a gsm phone, is it?
Old 03-18-2008, 08:51 PM

“ Originally Posted by leedenault View Post

i meant to ask if this was a gsm phone, is it?
what a phone is goes on provider..... do you have a sim card for your phone??? if you do it is gsm.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:01 PM
Mobile Model: iphone 3g
Mobile Carrier: at&t
Mobile OS: 6.1

View bigman33's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bigman33's Photo Album Add bigman33's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

run great for me and i keep mine at 624 its hot very very good program way faster thanks junkies
Old 03-18-2008, 09:02 PM

“ Originally Posted by bigman33 View Post

run great for me and i keep mine at 624 its hot very very good program way faster thanks junkies
np glad that you like.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:46 PM

what a phone is goes on provider..... do you have a sim card for your phone??? if you do it is gsm.

aww poop lol
Old 03-21-2008, 01:58 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch (Okta)

View MattOktaNZ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MattOktaNZ's Photo Album Add MattOktaNZ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'm running it on a CDMA touch .. TCPMP benchmark doesn't really show much difference between stock & 624

I'm still hopeful as navigating a round the touch does seem faster
Old 03-21-2008, 02:02 AM

“ Originally Posted by MattOktaNZ View Post

I'm running it on a CDMA touch .. TCPMP benchmark doesn't really show much difference between stock & 624

I'm still hopeful as navigating a round the touch does seem faster
oh yeah for sure it will be bro try teating with the windows folder you will notice a difference.
Old 03-24-2008, 04:35 PM

View siniority's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View siniority's Photo Album Add siniority's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yo thank you very much..i just installed the performance and boosted it up to the 640 and got 400 out of it ..im a three week owner of the Htc Touch..and now i can say that im a proud owner of the htc touh...cant wait for the rev a to come out...
Old 03-24-2008, 04:39 PM

“ Originally Posted by siniority View Post

yo thank you very much..i just installed the performance and boosted it up to the 640 and got 400 out of it ..im a three week owner of the Htc Touch..and now i can say that im a proud owner of the htc touh...cant wait for the rev a to come out...
glad that you like it bro and its not a definite that rev a is coming out. sprint is saying one thing and htc is saying another.
Old 03-25-2008, 09:53 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch & Sprint Mogul

View RobNyc's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View RobNyc's Photo Album Add RobNyc's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks so much.. is this what Tiger has running on his TOUCH because his video shows his touch blazing fast.. ???

I wonder if the other registry tweaks for Performance and Battery really work ?

Guys is the stock cpu speed is 300 mhz ? and with this booster is now 520mhz or 624mhz ?
Old 03-26-2008, 03:02 AM

“ Originally Posted by RobNyc View Post

Thanks so much.. is this what Tiger has running on his TOUCH because his video shows his touch blazing fast.. ???

I wonder if the other registry tweaks for Performance and Battery really work ?

Guys is the stock cpu speed is 300 mhz ? and with this booster is now 520mhz or 624mhz ?
stock is 400mhz and look at my videos under the username that you found tigerz since that is my rapidshare account and i have them on my newest and at the time tigerz didnt have it on his.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:32 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch CDMA

View aemond's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View aemond's Photo Album Add aemond's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

What do you do to take 2min+?

“ Originally Posted by fuzzydeer View Post

Yes placebo effect.

“ Originally Posted by 100million View Post

Ok
Here is a way to test if it is faster
Open the Windows in the Device
When the processing color wheel start spinning look what color it starts at and watch how many times it goes around before that file folder opens
This folder is one of the largest folder and the processor has to work for this to open
Then turn the Overclocker off and then count the whell when you open it again
Chris
Only one turn on all case for me.

OK, I did some serious testing with htc Performance on my HTC Touch CDMA (Telus):
0) No apps running in background.
1) Opening the Windows folder: 3 seconds on 400, 520 and 624mhz, not a good test, too short, not the same on different devices.
2) Opening a 2.6mb zipped file in memory: 19s on 400, 520 and 624mhz
3) Run all benchmark of GAPI Benchmak, see attached: same results on 400 and 520mhz but 5% slower on 624mhz.

So my conclusion is: This app is not working on HTC Touch CDMA. My readings also gets me to the comment of fuzzydeer.

Old 03-26-2008, 09:29 AM

View RobNyc's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View RobNyc's Photo Album Add RobNyc's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

it auto shuts down when the phone is idle and doing nothing to save the battery power and i havent noticced any difference in battery life with using this forbout the past month or so.
Great to hear this ..

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

all i know is i see a visual improvement.Phone is more responsive.
I agree

its way faster visually even. i ran a lil test and took it off and tried to open the windows folder. it took just over 5 seconds to open without and just under 2 with it so there is a big differenceand i tried this multiple times so it wasnt a one time fluke.
funny windows folder opens up fast for me lol seconds with or without the cpu oc'ed ..
Old 03-26-2008, 09:58 AM

stock is 400mhz and look at my videos under the username that you found tigerz since that is my rapidshare account and i have them on my newest and at the time tigerz didnt have it on his.
actually I saw the videos on the all extracted HTC Apps.. but i did bump into tigerz video on youtube while searching for htc touch videos last week before i made the purchase
Old 03-26-2008, 12:25 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH

View Phalse's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Phalse's Photo Album Add Phalse's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have the insurance plan with Sprint and i wanted to know that if i use this program and my CPU burns out, will I still be able to get a new one with the insurance plan or by using this program they will just tell me no?
Old 03-26-2008, 12:37 PM

“ Originally Posted by Phalse View Post

I have the insurance plan with Sprint and i wanted to know that if i use this program and my CPU burns out, will I still be able to get a new one with the insurance plan or by using this program they will just tell me no?
yes because if you burn it out there is no way for them to check.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:15 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Vougue - El Canadiano (bell)

View fuzzydeer's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fuzzydeer's Photo Album Add fuzzydeer's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Im not saying this app doesnt work it just doesnt work with the qualicom processors. People should also keep in mind that many tweaks are made to the registry either manully or by other performance applications that will make the phone run way faster (take your glyph cache and allow for 4 or 8 times more and turn off the clicking for srolling and you have some super fast and smooth scrolling of icons) Many of these tweaks are made by the user of there newly installed programs at near the same time that they instal htc performance. this is likley where you extra speed is coming from.

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
htc, performance