gadget945 gadget945 is offline   Thread Starter  
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Novatel Wireless MiFi 2200

I searched for something like this before I posted this. If it's somewhere else, could one of the mods move it or delete it?

Code

http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASApp/onlinestore/en/Action/SubmitRegionAction?currZipCode=&nextPage=DisplaySelPhoneDetail&equipmentSKUurlPart=%3FphoneSKU%3DNV2200WFDO%26currentPage%3DphonePage&filterStringParamName=&newZipCode=77530&x=0&y=0
The reviews look great, but with the $60 per month, that would be kinda rough, I'm at $400 now. I've got two unlimited, 4 sharing unlimited data, and the air card.

It's supposed to be able to support 5 lines, and get better speeds than my wireless air card.

Does anyone have one of these? I was just wondering if it would be better than the air card.

Trying to get a straight answer from Sprint is like pulling teeth.

I was thinking about changing from the aircard, or adding this on.

Any input y'all?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2009, 09:25 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Novatel Wireless MiFi 2200

“ Originally Posted by gadget945 View Post

I searched for something like this before I posted this. If it's somewhere else, could one of the mods move it or delete it?

Code

http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASApp/onlinestore/en/Action/SubmitRegionAction?currZipCode=&nextPage=DisplaySelPhoneDetail&equipmentSKUurlPart=%3FphoneSKU%3DNV2200WFDO%26currentPage%3DphonePage&filterStringParamName=&newZipCode=77530&x=0&y=0
The reviews look great, but with the $60 per month, that would be kinda rough, I'm at $400 now. I've got two unlimited, 4 sharing unlimited data, and the air card.

It's supposed to be able to support 5 lines, and get better speeds than my wireless air card.

Does anyone have one of these? I was just wondering if it would be better than the air card.

Any input y'all?
That thing is so meat i saw it a couple days ago i was like man wish i could afford it

The Following User Says Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2009, 12:03 AM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yeah it's pretty sweet. Want to know the catch???? It STILL is required under the same 5gig of use the Air Cards are. So if your using this access point and have more than one pc sharing it you better be careful! Hopefully they remove it, but for now you lil Hot Spot is only good for 5gigs unless you can afford some overages!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2009, 12:07 AM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

this device is perfect for business users... worth every penny as you can make the monthly charge back with one sale using this thing. I have sold over 10 and have had no complaints. Has very nice features with streaming and connecting multimedia devices, like psp, ipod, etc. Highly recommended...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2009, 12:35 AM
NOOB 4 EVER

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by 13iG Je\/\/ View Post

this device is perfect for business users... worth every penny as you can make the monthly charge back with one sale using this thing. I have sold over 10 and have had no complaints. Has very nice features with streaming and connecting multimedia devices, like psp, ipod, etc. Highly recommended...
Kewl - you're the MAN! I should've asked you, forgot you worked for them. Sorry. It's on a broadband plan though, right? With the 5GB limit? Just wondering about how bad I would go over; it's the 15th and I'm at like 15GB for the month so far. I was seriously looking at it for the shop, I'm kinda worried about the security of it, I'm going to talk to them this week and see about getting it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2009, 01:04 AM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Oh so me working there isn't good enough for u....fine then...lol..jk. But yeah, it works on same $59.99 broadband plan as air cards.
The Following User Says Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2009, 02:41 AM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by gadget945 View Post

Code

Any input y'all?

oh yeah,yeah, yeah....my friend hit me up about getting one of these with verizon a few weeks back...I saw his a few days ago...it was so thin and compact...it was about the length of a credit card and about as think as 5 credit cards...it was sexy looking...but with verizon's measley 5gb of data what is the point of being able to let 5 devices work on this mifi for wifi...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2009, 03:09 AM
NOOB 4 EVER

“ Originally Posted by johnnyeoneal View Post

Oh so me working there isn't good enough for u....fine then...lol..jk. But yeah, it works on same $59.99 broadband plan as air cards.
waaa --- begging for forgiveness for my forgetfulness.... wwwwaaaaaa.

BTW, what's the point of having this thing. If you do get 5 people using it at the same time, you'll max out the 5GB in like a day if they're all heavy users like me. Thank goodness I got the aircard when it was still truly "unlimited" don't know what I'm going to do if they decide to change that on me. I won't get to spend as much time on my favorite site. what'll I do then????

The Following User Says Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
2200, mifi, novatel, sprint, wireless