I ditched consumer Wi-Fi routers, and I recommend you do too

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-21-2022, 03:52 AM
phillynewsnow phillynewsnow is offline   Thread Starter  
Site Moderator - Staff

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View phillynewsnow's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View phillynewsnow's Photo Album Add phillynewsnow's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Rss Feed I ditched consumer Wi-Fi routers, and I recommend you do too

I ditched consumer Wi-Fi routers, and I recommend you do too

Credit: Dhruv Bhutani / Android Authority

Rock-solid Wi-Fi connectivity is one of those things that people take for granted, but it isn’t a given. And for me, it is more than a simple necessity. As someone who has worked remotely for over a decade, it is the backbone of my livelihood.

Over the last decade and a half, I’ve spent thousands of dollars chasing seamless connectivity across my apartment. From expensive routers to DIY mesh solutions and, more recently, mesh routers with dedicated backhaul connectivity, my chase has sent me down a path of balancing speed with range, but the perfect solution has always evaded me.

More...
Post New ThreadReply