Dummy's with smart phones (need help)

HTC Touch Questions

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-01-2008, 02:39 PM
flyfishbob flyfishbob is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View flyfishbob's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View flyfishbob's Photo Album Add flyfishbob's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Dummy's with smart phones (need help)

Dash, great site..........
But, there's one problem............
Dummy's with smart phones................
I am looking for some help with the links on the six sided cube.........
Got the program all installed and running fine...........
Like on the contact's side of the cube.......easy to set links to the contacts............
But, like on one of the new sides of the cube, there's no way to set links...........
Looking for a step by step instructions on how to set the links so that thay work on the new sides of the cube..................

Thanks for the help.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:05 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Dummy's with smart phones (need help)

“ Originally Posted by flyfishbob View Post

Dash, great site..........
But, there's one problem............
Dummy's with smart phones................
I am looking for some help with the links on the six sided cube.........
Got the program all installed and running fine...........
Like on the contact's side of the cube.......easy to set links to the contacts............
But, like on one of the new sides of the cube, there's no way to set links...........
Looking for a step by step instructions on how to set the links so that thay work on the new sides of the cube..................

Thanks for the help.
thanks for the kind words and the best way to customize the cube and a really easy way to asl ois by using the cube cutomization tool that can be found under the help desk than the touch area. It is in red. you can customize the whole cube even images in under 10 minutes.
Old 01-06-2008, 02:05 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch

View ryguy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ryguy's Photo Album Add ryguy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

My htc touch is constantly losing memory space on the internal memory when i go to file explorer the my device then windows it basically shows me a list of every thing i have evr done on my phone i have tried to use sk tools to clean my phone but it doesnt help much
Old 01-06-2008, 04:34 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ryguy View Post

My htc touch is constantly losing memory space on the internal memory when i go to file explorer the my device then windows it basically shows me a list of every thing i have evr done on my phone i have tried to use sk tools to clean my phone but it doesnt help much
please post a new thread for a new topic and dont start going off topic only warning on this but basically make sure you close out of running apps and if you have further questions please make a new thread named touch memory problems or summtin like that. Thanks
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
dummy, phones, smart