Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-03-2009, 10:20 AM
sdwyz74 sdwyz74 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP/MOG/950
Mobile Carrier: sprint/boost CDMA
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View sdwyz74's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sdwyz74's Photo Album Add sdwyz74's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
rom went hay wire need help

my rom went haywire on me and now it wont get on the net and keeps giving me the error 67 also when i try to make calls it say this call can not be completed check signal and try again ? so i go to connections and look to see if my data is on and then data keeps turning off and on by it self ? also the clock and other mobile shell item wont line up correctly there off center even when i adjust them they off set by there self ??? someone please help i dont want to reflash as this is my HULK! phone thanks and i have not figure out how to set it up like this totally i can remake most of it but some stuff i know i'm not going to see again as i dont even know what it is but i LOVE THIS SET UP!

thanks HULK!
The Following User Says Thank You to sdwyz74 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: rom went hay wire need help

“ Originally Posted by sdwyz74 View Post

my rom went haywire on me and now it wont get on the net and keeps giving me the error 67 also when i try to make calls it say this call can not be completed check signal and try again ? so i go to connections and look to see if my data is on and then data keeps turning off and on by it self ? also the clock and other mobile shell item wont line up correctly there off center even when i adjust them they off set by there self ??? someone please help i dont want to reflash as this is my HULK! phone thanks and i have not figure out how to set it up like this totally i can remake most of it but some stuff i know i'm not going to see again as i dont even know what it is but i LOVE THIS SET UP!

thanks HULK!
DId u installed dcd carrier cab for your carrier? also try soft resetting your phone and wait about 20 30 minutes trying to connect on error 67 will worsen the promblem...also try running update profile on your phone this might straighten the promblem...thnxs

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2009, 10:31 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Alltel

View hPeOaTd's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View hPeOaTd's Photo Album Add hPeOaTd's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks HULK!
I think theres a program called sprite backup, it will backup your whole customization on your device down to spb shell layout...then herd reset or reflash and restore your setup but your problem may be in the way you have it all setup. Id try that though....good luck
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hPeOaTd For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2009, 10:33 AM

View sdwyz74's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sdwyz74's Photo Album Add sdwyz74's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by parna1973 View Post

DId u installed dcd carrier cab for your carrier? also try soft resetting your phone and wait about 20 30 minutes trying to connect on error 67 will worsen the promblem...also try running update profile on your phone this might straighten the promblem...thnxs
ive tried all your suggestions but no go it was working fine then yesterday it just gave the error 67 out of nowhere ? i'm sad this is my first MODED phone and D/\SH hook it up dont really want to kill it as i can flash a new ROM but never one like this THANKS

--------- New Post Merged on 3/9/2009 at 1114 --------

“ Originally Posted by wMeAeNd View Post

I think theres a program called sprite backup, it will backup your whole customization on your device down to spb shell layout...then herd reset or reflash and restore your setup but your problem may be in the way you have it all setup. Id try that though....good luck
this will back up everything for sure ? thats cool but if i restore it will probaly restore the problem/problems ?
The Following User Says Thank You to sdwyz74 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2009, 03:03 PM

View hPeOaTd's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View hPeOaTd's Photo Album Add hPeOaTd's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ive tried all your suggestions but no go it was working fine then yesterday it just gave the error 67 out of nowhere ? i'm sad this is my first MODED phone and D/\SH hook it up dont really want to kill it as i can flash a new ROM but never one like this THANKS

--------- New Post Merged on 3/9/2009 at 1114 --------

this will back up everything for sure ? thats cool but if i restore it will probaly restore the problem/problems ?
I know that it backs up all over your program files if you choose to. That will keep all of your programs, games and customizations of them. I dont know if it backs up your registry or even windows directory, which means that the programs that came on your rom originally may not be backed up, but Id imagine they would be. As far as it bringing the problem right back thats definitely a possibility because it may be two programs conflicting with one another, but it might not come back. Id say its worth a try.
The Following User Says Thank You to hPeOaTd For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2009, 04:47 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by wMeAeNd View Post

I know that it backs up all over your program files if you choose to. That will keep all of your programs, games and customizations of them. I dont know if it backs up your registry or even windows directory, which means that the programs that came on your rom originally may not be backed up, but Id imagine they would be. As far as it bringing the problem right back thats definitely a possibility because it may be two programs conflicting with one another, but it might not come back. Id say its worth a try.
it will back up the registry and create the same problem unless you make that an area that it will skip...... just be sure to backup oly programs and such but i still dont think thaat they will be set up, registered, or skinned though.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2009, 08:59 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

it will back up the registry and create the same problem unless you make that an area that it will skip...... just be sure to backup oly programs and such but i still dont think thaat they will be set up, registered, or skinned though.
when I backed mine up using sprite backup it backed up everything, down to the layout of spb mobile shell, custom clocks, and how it was moved around.
oh and registered too sorry
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hPeOaTd For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2009, 09:02 PM

“ Originally Posted by wmeaend View Post

i know that it backs up all over your program files if you choose to. That will keep all of your programs, games and customizations of them. I dont know if it backs up your registry or even windows directory, which means that the programs that came on your rom originally may not be backed up, but id imagine they would be. As far as it bringing the problem right back thats definitely a possibility because it may be two programs conflicting with one another, but it might not come back. Id say its worth a try.
thanks i killed it!

--------- New Post Merged on 3/9/2009 at 1042 --------

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

THANKS IT'S ON THE WAY FIRST THING IN THE MORNING I'LL JUST PLAY WITH ONE OF MY OTHER TP's AND YOU CAN mod THIS ONE AS IT'S MY PERSONAL THANKS GMD (GRAND MASTER D/\SH!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sdwyz74 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2009, 09:28 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks i killed it!

--------- New Post Merged on 3/9/2009 at 1042 --------

THANKS IT'S ON THE WAY FIRST THING IN THE MORNING I'LL JUST PLAY WITH ONE OF MY OTHER TP's AND YOU CAN mod THIS ONE AS IT'S MY PERSONAL THANKS GMD (GRAND MASTER D/\SH!
no troubles and we will get you all hooked up
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
hay, rom, wire