Old 06-12-2008, 01:04 AM
broSki broSki is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
broSkis new htc touch w/ diamond theme

Well ppl im sorry to say that today my job made me switch to the touch today and im a bit pissed off but atleast im still wm, the mogul I had was way to beat up and I couldnt get in contact with my workers...but I spent a few hours cooking my rom and I called it "broSKis brew T.1" and its a work in art...
I actually implemented the diamond theme to the htc home plugin, icontacts with diamond skin, and skinned the dialer to the diamond skin, and pshutxp with dialer skin and soon I will add the diamond skin to audio manager and the text pads also...

My animated gif windows and splash screens I implemented to my custom rom made by poorlyduck over at xda so much thanks to him :

My Screenies:

*EDIT* screenie of my big button htc task manager added

Done!!! I hope u guys liked and again im sorry for the switch but it aint my fault lol now me and my gf have a touch lmaoo
The Following User Says Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2008, 01:10 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: broSkis new htc touch w/ diamond theme

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

Well ppl im sorry to say that today my job made me switch to the touch today and im a bit pissed off but atleast im still wm, the mogul I had was way to beat up and I couldnt get in contact with my workers...but I spent a few hours cooking my rom and I called it "broSKis brew T.1" and its a work in art...
I actually implemented the diamond theme to the htc home plugin, icontacts with diamond skin, and skinned the dialer to the diamond skin, and pshutxp with dialer skin and soon I will add the diamond skin to audio manager and the text pads also...
So please enjoy my screenies:

Done!!! I hope u guys liked and again im sorry for the switch but it aint my fault lol now me and my gf have a touch lmaoo
BOOOOO YOU HAVE THE TOUCH NOW TOO!!!!! SHHHHHH I GOT ONE COMING IN A COUPLE DAYS TOO!!!!
Old 06-12-2008, 01:20 AM

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

BOOOOO YOU HAVE THE TOUCH NOW TOO!!!!! SHHHHHH I GOT ONE COMING IN A COUPLE DAYS TOO!!!!
lmaoooo u too ur getting a touch to lol? damn bro boo me all u want man, but im still with sprint and htc so ha lol, but it wasnt me it was my job man. Also I updated the 1st link with my splash screens i use in my rom
Old 06-12-2008, 06:27 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thats really nice broski.....
Old 06-12-2008, 07:50 AM
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t
Mobile OS: 6.1

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I really love it broski. You should do a youtube video! It looks great!

Old 06-12-2008, 10:20 AM

yea thanks ppl, I really actually like the job i did on this rom and on the phone itself, I guess its like a fresh start for me, Im thinking about doing a video but im testing my rom out this week for bugs and battery life. thanks for the compliment guys keep them coming. one thing i like about the touch it I can put an endless amount of apps in it and dont worry about space, even apps I dont need, but of course for ya who know me...Ill never do that lol
Old 06-12-2008, 10:41 AM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

welcome to the even DARKER side!!! lol. Awesome setup
Old 06-12-2008, 10:44 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint Speed

View matrixmain78's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View matrixmain78's Photo Album Add matrixmain78's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Great Job please make the video Bro, look's nice, and I hope you enjoy your new Touch, provably you will get a litle engry when sending Text, because of the lac of keys, good Day.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:59 AM

“ Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post

welcome to the even DARKER side!!! lol. Awesome setup
lmaooo thats what im hearing now lol, and thanks for the compliment bro

“ Originally Posted by matrixmain78 View Post

Great Job please make the video Bro, look's nice, and I hope you enjoy your new Touch, provably you will get a litle engry when sending Text, because of the lac of keys, good Day.
lol ill make the video soon, with work and all im really booked in the day time and I cant really stay posted to my laptop for more then 5 minutes, I have new guys at my job which need training and shit(damn noobs lmaoo) and as far as texting goes, I always loved the t9 texting and i a fan of it so no biggie,but I mapped the camera button to the spb full scren keyboard in case lol.... but thanks and keep them coming.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:19 AM
Mobile Model: 8925 and 3G Iphone
Mobile Carrier: AT&T

View rico002's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rico002's Photo Album Add rico002's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yo this is hot, i like it a-lot hahah.....sry but i gotta ask sry for crappin the thread how did u change the lettering when u slide for s2u "ask me first" sry if i missed somewhere else my bad
again nice clean sexy look...no homo
Old 06-12-2008, 11:22 AM

“ Originally Posted by rico002 View Post

yo this is hot, i like it a-lot hahah.....sry but i gotta ask sry for crappin the thread how did u change the lettering when u slide for s2u "ask me first" sry if i missed somewhere else my bad
again nice clean sexy look...no homo
its cool thanks for the compliment bro, to change the lettering search for s2u2, then there are a few versions, look for v1.02 and in there in the first post i added the reg on how to change the s2u text.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:35 PM
Mobile Model: xv6850
Mobile Carrier: vzw aka da network

View willmatic08's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View willmatic08's Photo Album Add willmatic08's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

fire.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:47 PM

“ Originally Posted by willmatic08 View Post

fire.
lol i like the one word expression, 1 million meanings with jus one word, its something we do here in nyc too lol
Old 06-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Mobile Model: htc 6800
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View brian480's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View brian480's Photo Album Add brian480's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

very nice very nice!!
Old 06-12-2008, 02:40 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yo bro when i get my touch send the brew over here.... coming soon and in the mail by monday!!!! hook a brudda up lol
Old 06-12-2008, 02:47 PM
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yea thanks ppl, I really actually like the job i did on this rom and on the phone itself, I guess its like a fresh start for me, Im thinking about doing a video but im testing my rom out this week for bugs and battery life. thanks for the compliment guys keep them coming. one thing i like about the touch it I can put an endless amount of apps in it and dont worry about space, even apps I dont need, but of course for ya who know me...Ill never do that lol
Why don't you have to worry about space on the Touch. Please explain as i'm ignorant to the Touch phone

Old 06-12-2008, 02:49 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by simplyput3456 View Post

Why don't you have to worry about space on the Touch. Please explain as i'm ignorant to the Touch phone
cuz the Touch has over 100 megs of RAM, thats why i switched!! (actually just added to my collection lol)

Old 06-12-2008, 02:50 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

don't have to worry because it has twice the RAM the mogul has lol
Old 06-12-2008, 02:58 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by raybond25 View Post

yea the mogul got a hard slide out keyboard and wifi and broski I LOVE THE THEME...CHECK OUT MY VIDEO I JUST DID!

Old 06-12-2008, 03:37 PM

lol its cool, its b.c the touch has 128mb of memory, with all my apps when i had the mogul i was left with 22mb left and with the touch i get 69mb, sooooooo go figure

“ Originally Posted by raybond25 View Post

there u go bro

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

yea the mogul got a hard slide out keyboard and wifi and broski I LOVE THE THEME...CHECK OUT MY VIDEO I JUST DID!
actually i thought wifi and the slide out ws a big deal but it really isnt, i connect to my laptop via bluetooth using internet sharing which would be the same as having wmwifirouter, and the slide out isnt a big deal being that im a huge fan of t9 text entry, and actually the touch isnt bad bro, considering the amount of memory i got, and i have rev a and gps already on it, and sprint tv works flawless on it

O and dash lmaooo, looks like me and you gona be touch owners now huh lmaooo, but like I said I dont know where to get the nbh file from, I got a vista laptop so anybody can help me.

EDIT
I added a new screenie of my htc big button task manager I found over at xda.
Old 06-12-2008, 04:55 PM

lol its cool, its b.c the touch has 128mb of memory, with all my apps when i had the mogul i was left with 22mb left and with the touch i get 69mb, sooooooo go figure

there u go bro

actually i thought wifi and the slide out ws a big deal but it really isnt, i connect to my laptop via bluetooth using internet sharing which would be the same as having wmwifirouter, and the slide out isnt a big deal being that im a huge fan of t9 text entry, and actually the touch isnt bad bro, considering the amount of memory i got, and i have rev a and gps already on it, and sprint tv works flawless on it

O and dash lmaooo, looks like me and you gona be touch owners now huh lmaooo, but like I said I dont know where to get the nbh file from, I got a vista laptop so anybody can help me.

EDIT
I added a new screenie of my htc big button task manager I found over at xda.
hahaha first we were mogul brothers and now touch brothers.. (damn doesnt sound right.... touch brothers lol lets say vogue brothers) but anyways for sure i will be keeping both of deez bad boys and just wanted something for business and play you knopw even though both will be heavily modded to my liking.
Old 06-12-2008, 05:03 PM

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

LMAO Touch Brother!

Old 06-12-2008, 05:56 PM
Mobile Model: mogul

View versace210's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View versace210's Photo Album Add versace210's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hahahaha suckas ah who am I foolin I have one too but ya'lls dont smell like lemonade lol

Old 06-12-2008, 06:10 PM

“ Originally Posted by versace210 View Post

hahahaha suckas ah who am I foolin I have one too but ya'lls dont smell like lemonade lol
lol touch and mogul will be owned by me
Old 06-12-2008, 06:34 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

ive never noticed a huge difference between my mogul and my touch when it comes to switching features, im loving my chunk of memory

ps. IM GETTIN A DIAMOND!!!!! I found an ad in PRonline Classified (where pple usually import merchandize that dont arrive to PR, Iphone for example) and my device will be sent shortly to PR for me to get!!!!

Old 06-12-2008, 07:28 PM

lol touch and mogul will be owned by me
damn your lucky bro, the touch is my original phone owned by me, under my name, but when i got into this company they decided to pay for it and all, so if or when i leave them, then ill have to start payin for it myself again, but i do miss my mogul man....

LMAO Touch Brother!
Touch brothers lmaoooo thats so funny bro....

“ Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post

ive never noticed a huge difference between my mogul and my touch when it comes to switching features, im loving my chunk of memory
well I do notice the difference being the memory and speed of the touch and the no keyboard issue, and i miss the wifi on the touch but its cool, I can live without it,I have bluetooth on my lappy so im good
ps. IM GETTIN A DIAMOND!!!!! I found an ad in PRonline Classified (where pple usually import merchandize that dont arrive to PR, Iphone for example) and my device will be sent shortly to PR for me to get!!!!
Damn bro really.....can u hook us up lol
Old 06-12-2008, 08:10 PM
Mobile Model: XV6900, Omnia, Curve
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now?

View mykela25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mykela25's Photo Album Add mykela25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

My animated gif windows and splash screens I implemented to my custom rom made by poorlyduck over at xda so much thanks to him :

My Screenies:

*EDIT* screenie of my big button htc task manager added

That is SO hot. I think I got moist. LMAO!! Great job. Im lovin the splash screenz and psshutxp skin. Im officially jealous. I want my Touch to look like that. To hell with Mike, I wanna be like BroSki!! lol
Old 06-12-2008, 08:15 PM

“ Originally Posted by mykela25 View Post

That is SO hot. I think I got moist. LMAO!! Great job. Im lovin the splash screenz and psshutxp skin. Im officially jealous. I want my Touch to look like that. To hell with Mike, I wanna be like BroSki!! lol
lmaooo damn girl...as mclovin would say "I got a boner" lmaooooooo, but thanks girl, I just got it and jesus its looking sexy as hell, black and beautiful how better can that get hahahhaha, and yes forget about mike, its about broSki baby lol
Old 06-12-2008, 08:24 PM

Check out my video i just did last night!

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...hlight=diamond

Old 06-12-2008, 08:24 PM

View mykela25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mykela25's Photo Album Add mykela25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lmaooo damn girl...as mclovin would say "I got a boner" lmaooooooo, but thanks girl, I just got it and jesus its looking sexy as hell, black and beautiful how better can that get hahahhaha, and yes forget about mike, its about broSki baby lol
hahaha I thought u knew, black is ALWAYS beautiful baby!! See now that u guys are getting (have) Touch's I know that everything u put up is gonna be compatiable cuz you'll have it on yours first! lol. I aint gotta be scared no more. I think Im actually gonna get up the nerve this weekend to upgrade my Rom. I have read D/\SH's instructions like 20 times so I can memorize it hahahaha. I thought I was creative. You guys are awesome. I just want like 8% of your creativity! Im not greedy.
Old 06-12-2008, 08:33 PM

Check out my video i just did last night!

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...hlight=diamond
Very nice. I like. Ours actually look quite similar lol. See, I even mod my phone like you hahahaha
Old 06-12-2008, 08:45 PM

Very nice. I like. Ours actually look quite similar lol. See, I even mod my phone like you hahahaha
thanks gurl appreciate it!

Old 06-12-2008, 11:57 PM

hahaha I thought u knew, black is ALWAYS beautiful baby!! See now that u guys are getting (have) Touch's I know that everything u put up is gonna be compatiable cuz you'll have it on yours first! lol. I aint gotta be scared no more. I think Im actually gonna get up the nerve this weekend to upgrade my Rom. I have read D/\SH's instructions like 20 times so I can memorize it hahahaha. I thought I was creative. You guys are awesome. I just want like 8% of your creativity! Im not greedy.
yea black is always beautiful lol....yea if u see sumthin u want on ur touch, then just do it girl, as long as it says compatible with wm6 or 6.1 your good to go baby girl. and yes flash that rom to the gps rom, I used OMJ clean rom and i liked it very much,but not i use my own rom and if u want 8% of my creativity, i want 100% blackberry juice lmaoooooooo(j/k)
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
broskis, diamond, htc, theme, touch, w or