puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Glu Mobile Age Of Empires III Mobile v1.0.3 S60v2 J2ME Retail

Glu Mobile Age Of Empires III Mobile v1.0.3 S60v2 J2ME Retail-BiNPDA

It's the dawn of a new age in immersive real-time strategy with the return of the top-selling Age of Empires franchise. As the Knights of St. John, explore the New World as you build and conquer rival colonies in pursuit of the ultimate empire. Jump into skirmish mode or defend Western Europe from the invading Ottoman Empire in an extended campaign mode which is a prequel to the AoE3 PC game.
  • Use battle strategy and resource management to conquer rival colonies and build the ultimate empire
  • Two gameplay modes including Campaign and Skirmish modes
  • Use experience points gained in battle to obtain support cards from the home city for extra resources
  • 15 Campaign levels, 11 different units, with multiple upgrades available.
  • 8 different buildings throughout 3 different Ages
  • Control system designed to make RTS games intuitive to play on mobile, including a pause and command mode

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Mobile Model: LG Rumor

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View AppleButter's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AppleButter's Photo Album Add AppleButter's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Glu Mobile Age Of Empires III Mobile v103 S60v2 J2ME Retail

Hey i have been looking everywhere for this game, im tempted to but its alittle expensive for me at the moment, but i wanted to get it from you ive tried searching for a download on the forum but no luck, just wondering if someone had this game to download that would be great. Thanks.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:55 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by AppleButter View Post

Hey i have been looking everywhere for this game, im tempted to but its alittle expensive for me at the moment, but i wanted to get it from you ive tried searching for a download on the forum but no luck, just wondering if someone had this game to download that would be great. Thanks.

mmmmm dont see it here but what i will dois send a message to pb through this thread and he will reupo the file for you if he still has it :> please give him adequate time and i will also look for this after work if he doesnt have it :>
Old 11-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Mobile Model: LG Rumor

View AppleButter's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AppleButter's Photo Album Add AppleButter's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey thanks that is great i thought that would be on this thread that just something went wrong with the upload thanks for the help i hope to see it i really love this game on the computer and was really glad to see that it was also available for the ppc. Especially on my new touch pro
Old 11-05-2008, 11:38 PM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah I can't wait till pb responds back for this program...I have played the pocket pc version of age of empires but never the java version which looks much richer from the screenies

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
age, empires, glu, iii, j2me, mobile, retail, s60v2