HTC DROID ERIS

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-26-2009, 07:52 PM
Disposingflier Disposingflier is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Mogul
Mobile Carrier: US cell

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Disposingflier's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Disposingflier's Photo Album Add Disposingflier's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Droid vs TP2

Just wondering what phone is better. Thinking of getting a new one i have the Mogul and want to upgrade. But I dont really use the Mogul for much but texting internet and talking on the phone. What one is better and what would fit me better ? Just wondering and thanks for helping.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:01 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Droid vs TP2

“ Originally Posted by Disposingflier View Post

Just wondering what phone is better. Thinking of getting a new one i have the Mogul and want to upgrade. But I dont really use the Mogul for much but texting internet and talking on the phone. What one is better and what would fit me better ? Just wondering and thanks for helping.

it all depends on what you want in the device... heres some tutorials for each of the devices that i wrote up.

heres one on the droid that uses the tp2 as a comparison that i wrote:

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/f497/verizon-team-htc-droid-eris-full-review-dash-194337/
and heres a great video review i found by phonedog on the touch pro 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOkZlsS_lFo
Old 12-27-2009, 12:50 PM
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t
Mobile OS: 6.1

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Awesome info..thanks

Old 12-27-2009, 12:56 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by simplyput3456 View Post

Awesome info..thanks
no worries, that review for the drod eris seemed to take forever to write but i finally got it done.

glad it helped.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:31 PM
bigchico68
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View bigchico68's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bigchico68's Photo Album Add bigchico68's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Droid vs TP2

“ Originally Posted by Disposingflier View Post

Just depends on what you want in a phone. Do you want a more business oriented phone that has most the capabilities of your computer? If so then TP 2. or Do you want a phone that has some business aspects to it, but mostly entertainment based and access to thousands of apps in the android market. If you are looking for something like similar to iphone (in sense of app store) then Android is the way to go.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
droid, tp2