Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 07:50 PM
Oceana Oceana is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Palm Pre
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Oceana's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Oceana's Photo Album Add Oceana's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Help On Installing WISBAR ADVANCE 3 and WISBAR ADVANCE DESKTOP

I have looked helplessly on SPJ and the internet on how to install these items. Since i downloaded them from the premium section they do not automatically install like they would if you have downloaded them from lake ridge. So if anyone can help me out i will be very appreciative!

Old 07-06-2008, 07:54 PM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Help On Installing WISBAR ADVANCE 3 and WISBAR ADVANCE DESKTOP

exe double click mostly like on computer and cab put on phone open through file explorer. and also read teh instructions that come with thr rar file
Old 07-06-2008, 07:54 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Help On Installing WISBAR ADVANCE 3 and WISBAR ADVANCE DESKTOP

“ Originally Posted by Oceana View Post

I have looked helplessly on SPJ and the internet on how to install these items. Since i downloaded them from the premium section they do not automatically install like they would if you have downloaded them from lake ridge. So if anyone can help me out i will be very appreciative!
they do to and why make a new thread!!!!!!!!! come on dude thats ridiculous they are cab files thats it!!!!! put on device storage card and double click than install to the main memory........ thats it..... thread closed and also in the future you might want to read the noob guide.
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
advance, desktop, installing, wisbar