Old 07-13-2009, 08:20 PM
austinator austinator is offline   Thread Starter  
Blackberry Dude
Mobile Model: Rim 8330
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: Unknown

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View austinator's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View austinator's Photo Album Add austinator's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Ask your Blackberry questions here

Ok, so I'm no genius, but I am certianly decent with blackberries. I know most of the users on here are WM fanatics, but i understand there are a few of you with questions about your blackberry as well.

Let's try to use this as a type of chat thread. Feel free to enter in to ask any totally random blackberry question you could have. I will do whatever I can to help and provide any useful info that i can for you all. I do not expect this to be a huge thread but just wanted to put it out there incase you have questions or concerns regarding your blackberry.

I will stay subscribed to this thread and will make sure to recieve an email on my bb right away whenever somebody responds, so please be sure only to use this for your immediate questions about blackberry. I'd like to keep this focused around issues concerning RIM devices so please no questions regarding your carrier just because you have a blackberry, unless it should so happen to revolve around your phone.

Thanks in advance and feel free to ask away.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to austinator For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2009, 08:22 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Ask your Blackberry questions here

got you all stickied up soldier.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2009, 09:42 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nice to see bb users steppin up.......we are starting to get competitive for real thanks bro, i know i will have some questions. i have buddies with bb that dont know nothing

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2009, 12:52 AM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by austinator View Post

Ok, so I'm no genius, but I am certianly decent with blackberries. I know most of the users on here are WM fanatics, but i understand there are a few of you with questions about your blackberry as well.

Let's try to use this as a type of chat thread. Feel free to enter in to ask any totally random blackberry question you could have. I will do whatever I can to help and provide any useful info that i can for you all. I do not expect this to be a huge thread but just wanted to put it out there incase you have questions or concerns regarding your blackberry.

I will stay subscribed to this thread and will make sure to recieve an email on my bb right away whenever somebody responds, so please be sure only to use this for your immediate questions about blackberry. I'd like to keep this focused around issues concerning RIM devices so please no questions regarding your carrier just because you have a blackberry, unless it should so happen to revolve around your phone.

Thanks in advance and feel free to ask away.
Hey how do I set up my active sync? Also, I Office Mobile icon is missing?? File explorer...Idk what happened! Pleeeaaaassee help me bro.... I at least need my Live Search... thanks in advance..!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2009, 12:57 AM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ON3/\L View Post

Hey how do I set up my active sync? Also, I Office Mobile icon is missing?? File explorer...Idk what happened! Pleeeaaaassee help me bro.... I at least need my Live Search... thanks in advance..!

lol, silly rabit, why not ask him in person, hahaha. glad to see you found your way austinetor....

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2009, 10:57 AM
Blackberry Dude

View austinator's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View austinator's Photo Album Add austinator's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ON3/\L View Post

Well Mr. ON3/\L it seems you have a terrible and horrible issue. Just about the worst thing that could happen. You seem to have accidentally purchased a windows mobile phone instead of a bb. I can assure you that you would never have such issues with a RIM device. My professional suggestion would be that you immediately run to your nearest 5 star cellular Sprint Dealer and purchase either a blackberry curve or tour. This will most definately solve all your problems.

PS: techiemomma80 says get your ass to work.

PSS: active sync? I do believe there is an app for that in the blackberry app thread

A file explorer you need, just see the app thread again and check out the bbfilescout app.

Live search, thanks for that one bro. I forgot to add that into the bb app thread, I will definately do so on the second update to the app thread.

--------- New Post Merged on 14/7/2009 at 1223 --------

“ Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post

nice to see bb users steppin up.......we are starting to get competitive for real thanks bro, i know i will have some questions. i have buddies with bb that dont know nothing
Tomorrow I will be posting my pin so people can actually PIN me directly from their phones. Just please, no adding me to your bbm without first asking.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to austinator For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2009, 11:39 AM
Mobile Model: Blackberry Tour
Mobile OS: 5.0

View techiemomma80's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View techiemomma80's Photo Album Add techiemomma80's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

You go bro....Stick it to him!!! Although I am really torn between the Windows mobile handsets and RIM devices. I really love the two... Keep the info comin'.

P.S. I lost my Diamond =(
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to techiemomma80 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2009, 12:58 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Lmfao....yeah I just thought that was kinda funny. I thought you might like that.... solid response though I like that, lol.... see you in the threads bro... or back at work. Peace.

To anyone out there who may not know.... me and ol Austin boy have a lot of fun at work with customers since he is the BB Guru and I am WinMo. So we go back and forth and when a customer ask what the best device is WE BOTH give em an ear full, lol.... it works out though because some things a customer may ask me about a BB i may not know and same for him with Winmo... it's all good. So when I sen his post I had to mess with him... just incase anyone gave a damn... Late
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2009, 09:06 PM
Blackberry Dude

“ Originally Posted by techiemomma80 View Post

You go bro....Stick it to him!!! Although I am really torn between the Windows mobile handsets and RIM devices. I really love the two... Keep the info comin'.

P.S. I lost my Diamond =(

uh oh... time for a tour perhaps?

I must admit, while I am a complete blackberry whore, if RIM never made blackberry, I'd be all over an HTC Touch Pro like a bachelor on a hooker the night before his wedding. The WM are beautiful devices, and as Mr. Oneal said, at work he is our WM guru, and I am our bb guru. Just personal preferences i suppose.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to austinator For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 09:13 AM
Mobile Model: Blackberry Curve8330

View thebabilonias's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thebabilonias's Photo Album Add thebabilonias's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey Im think of getting a Blackberry Storm soon is there any way of flashing it to Sprint from Verizon? Thanks a lot.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:57 AM
Blackberry Dude

“ Originally Posted by thebabilonias View Post

Hey Im think of getting a Blackberry Storm soon is there any way of flashing it to Sprint from Verizon? Thanks a lot.
Hello thebabilonias,
It is indeed possible to unlock the blackberry storm however once it's unlocked it generally is only used on GSM networks being as that it's a world phone. I suppose that it is somehow possible to have it reprogrammed to use sprint however I do not know how.

Honestly, I think it'd be more trouble than worth but that's your decision. For something like the blackberry, it going to need unlocked and reprogrammed, then you are going to have to get approval from sprint to put it on their network.

That said, it is my personal opinion that the storm is not worth it. Yes I wil admit that it's a fun phone, but the defects are not worth it, bad touch screen, too easy to pop the touch screen out, slow processor, freezing, restarting, and more. I used to work at verizon and was exceedingly happy when the storm came out, however that quickly turned.

If you want a cool and hip blackberry on sprint, I'd stick with a Tour.

Hope this is helpful to you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to austinator For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 12:03 PM

View thebabilonias's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thebabilonias's Photo Album Add thebabilonias's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks for your input that really helps a lot I think the tour is going to be my best bet good lookin out.
The Following User Says Thank You to thebabilonias For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2009, 05:33 PM

I know there used to be a Blackberry applications section is is still available or is it shut down?
Old 08-30-2009, 05:36 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I know there used to be a Blackberry applications section is is still available or is it shut down?
still available from the resource dropdown and iceman just got a blackberry and has been adding to it as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2009, 06:27 PM
Blackberry Dude

It's still there. Might want to ask d/\sh about it if you don't have access. It's called the "massive blackberry app thread" and I'm going to be updating it a lot very soon.

Sorry I haven't been around much to take care of that stuff guys. Do to some work situations I only log in from my bb when I get an email to this thread but I'll soon remedy that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to austinator For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2009, 07:15 PM

I clicked on resources is it under freeware or mobile customization?
Old 08-30-2009, 07:16 PM

I clicked on resources is it under freeware or mobile customization?
its under the premium section... take a look at #10 for your options.

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/how-2-getting-t170281.html?t=170281
Old 08-30-2009, 07:47 PM

first the link for #10 is down second to what Im reading i have to pay something in order to access the blackberry section?
Old 08-30-2009, 07:50 PM

first the link for #10 is down second to what Im reading i have to pay something in order to access the blackberry section?
well you didnt read very good now did you...... it mentions that or 80 posts... you were told that above in this thread too and you still odnt get it.... what more can we say to make this straight forward i dont understand..... 80 posts or pay that is your option..... says it clear as day in that link i just gave to you....... read carefully in the future or read the full thing at least.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:57 PM

lol my mistake have a good one........

--------- New Post Merged on 30/8/2009 at 0939 --------

what kind of movie player can be used on the bb curve? tcmp? Smartmovie?
Old 08-31-2009, 09:49 AM
Blackberry Dude

Massive Blackberry App Thread

There you go

--------- New Post Merged on 31/8/2009 at 1013 --------

and apparently dash already told you about this, my mistake. Carry on everyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to austinator For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 10:52 AM
Mobile Model: PPC 6800
Mobile Carrier: Alltel
Mobile OS: 6.1

View m260gt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View m260gt's Photo Album Add m260gt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

are there any free pdf viewers for the blackberry? i have the trial version of pdf to go. any way to get an activaation code like for windows mobile?? or do i have to pay for these? lol

The Following User Says Thank You to m260gt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 09:26 PM

hey I thought after youve had over 80 posts I thought I would have access to the blackberry apps section? Am i looking at the wrong place its under resource right? Please help.

--------- New Post Merged on 2/9/2009 at 1057 --------

Im sorry please disregard I found it lol thanks!!
Old 09-03-2009, 10:56 AM

View m260gt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View m260gt's Photo Album Add m260gt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

another problem ive found on my tour from verizon is when im listening to music. if i get a text or email while im listening to a song, the music will stop, then skip to the next song even if its in the middle of the song. its very annoying and strange. any help would be awesome.

The Following User Says Thank You to m260gt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2009, 08:57 PM

Just got a Blackberry Curve titanium pretty stoked about it, I was wondering if there was an app that you can call someone and have the caller id on their phone say someone else?

--------- New Post Merged on 4/9/2009 at 1045 --------

is there a way smartmovie or coreplayer can work on the blackberry curve?
Old 09-05-2009, 11:07 PM
Mobile Model: htc tilt
Mobile Carrier: at&t

View Trunks's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Trunks's Photo Album Add Trunks's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hi i really dont know much about black berries but can they use internet sharing like the windows mobile phones?

--------- New Post Merged on 6/9/2009 at 1244 --------

and for the massive blackberry app thread i get the 404 error :/
The Following User Says Thank You to Trunks For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2009, 07:52 AM
Mobile Model: TP/MOG/950
Mobile Carrier: sprint/boost CDMA

View sdwyz74's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sdwyz74's Photo Album Add sdwyz74's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by austinator View Post

Well Mr. ON3/\L it seems you have a terrible and horrible issue. Just about the worst thing that could happen. You seem to have accidentally purchased a windows mobile phone instead of a bb. I can assure you that you would never have such issues with a RIM device. My professional suggestion would be that you immediately run to your nearest 5 star cellular Sprint Dealer and purchase either a blackberry curve or tour. This will most definately solve all your problems.

PS: techiemomma80 says get your ass to work.

PSS: active sync? I do believe there is an app for that in the blackberry app thread

A file explorer you need, just see the app thread again and check out the bbfilescout app.

Live search, thanks for that one bro. I forgot to add that into the bb app thread, I will definately do so on the second update to the app thread.

--------- New Post Merged on 14/7/2009 at 1223 --------

Tomorrow I will be posting my pin so people can actually PIN me directly from their phones. Just please, no adding me to your bbm without first asking.
first this is my first BB that i will stick with for Awhile so with that said can i add you and also what is PIN as i keep seeing it in my STORM
Old 09-13-2009, 10:55 PM

how do i download a jad or jar file when my bb dm manager only supports alx files?
Old 10-08-2009, 08:11 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro &Touch
Mobile Carrier: Sprint PCS

View deadheart's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View deadheart's Photo Album Add deadheart's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey, My daughter bought a Backwardsberry Curve 8330, and we put it on my plan about may... she hasnt had internet since. When I contacted sprint, they say the phone HAS TO have a Blackberry plan, which is another $30 a month, and I already am paying for unlimeted internet!!!.... She is a kid of 15, and has no use for that blackberry mail and all the other Blackberry tools that are availalbe, but we cant go on the internet using the regular sprint network. Is there a way to use the regular sprint network for internet, which I am already paying for, and not get this plan? a rom something... any help would be appreciated
Old 10-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro &Touch
Mobile Carrier: Sprint PCS

View deadheart's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View deadheart's Photo Album Add deadheart's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Does nobody know what im talking about with sprint?
Old 10-13-2009, 01:38 PM
Mobile Model: htc tilt
Mobile Carrier: at&t

View Trunks's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Trunks's Photo Album Add Trunks's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ok i need help with my bb. When someone calls me i cant hear them and they can hear me sometimes i just hear and echo of my voice. but it works well sometimes. but not all the time. is the bb mess up or some programs is preventing it from working well? (its a bb 8310 at&t)
Old 10-13-2009, 01:56 PM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Ask your Blackberry questions here

“ Originally Posted by Trunks View Post

Ok i need help with my bb. When someone calls me i cant hear them and they can hear me sometimes i just hear and echo of my voice. but it works well sometimes. but not all the time. is the bb mess up or some programs is preventing it from working well? (its a bb 8310 at&t)
have you tried a memory reset by taking out the battery and waiting 60 seconds and popping it back in and turning device on....if you have my last option before taking it in to a carrier store if you are still within your 1 year warranty...would be to hard reset device, which would wipe phone clean, so make sure you back up device to your computer!

Old 10-28-2009, 04:52 PM
Blackberry Dude

My deepest apologies everyone. I had not seen an email about this thread in soooo long, I did not know anyone was posting in it. Not sure why I stopped recieving emails about it but I will definately look into it. Give me until the end of today and I will answer all of your questions.

--------- New Post Merged on 28/10/2009 at 0529 --------

“ Originally Posted by m260gt View Post

are there any free pdf viewers for the blackberry? i have the trial version of pdf to go. any way to get an activaation code like for windows mobile?? or do i have to pay for these? lol
First of all, I love your avatar. Secondly, I am not aware of any hacked ones yet, though I am about to post a link in the bb apps thread with a bunch of hacked stuff so keep your eyes peeled. I will indeed search for this for you though.

I am no hacker, so i'd only be finding somebody else's work for you. But I will certianly try my best and I'll report back within the week.

--------- New Post Merged on 28/10/2009 at 0507 --------

another problem ive found on my tour from verizon is when im listening to music. if i get a text or email while im listening to a song, the music will stop, then skip to the next song even if its in the middle of the song. its very annoying and strange. any help would be awesome.
I have yet to run into this issue though I've dealt very little with the Tour. My suggestion would be to use the desktop manager to reload the software onto it. Make sure to back up your device first so as not to lose all of your contact info, etc.

I can see as to where that would be very annoying. Let me know how that works out.

--------- New Post Merged on 28/10/2009 at 0555 --------

Just got a Blackberry Curve titanium pretty stoked about it, I was wondering if there was an app that you can call someone and have the caller id on their phone say someone else?

--------- New Post Merged on 4/9/2009 at 1045 --------

is there a way smartmovie or coreplayer can work on the blackberry curve?
The app is called "bluff my call" and there is a version of it available for download in the blackberry app world. Thanks for mentioning that because if it isn't already in my blackberry apps thread, I'll be putting it there.

--------- New Post Merged on 28/10/2009 at 06:00:38 --------

hi i really dont know much about black berries but can they use internet sharing like the windows mobile phones?

--------- New Post Merged on 6/9/2009 at 1244 --------

and for the massive blackberry app thread i get the 404 error :/
Define... "internet sharing" ???

--------- New Post Merged on 28/10/2009 at 0607 --------

“ Originally Posted by sdwyz74 View Post

first this is my first BB that i will stick with for Awhile so with that said can i add you and also what is PIN as i keep seeing it in my STORM
The PIN for your blackberry is basically like your blackberries soial security number. Every blackberry has a PIN. It's what identifies your blackberry.

A PIN message is a message that is delivered straight from my blackberry to your blackberry almost like an email except that it never hits a real server, just straight from my blackberry through the network to yours. Similiar to walkie talkie's you used as a child if you will.

A PIN is more commonly used for blackberry messenger. Please don't ask me what blackberry messenger is without first reading my blackberry messenger thread.

Yes you can have mine, it's 3036BA45

--------- New Post Merged on 28/10/2009 at 0628 --------

how do i download a jad or jar file when my bb dm manager only supports alx files?
Must be converted to an ALX file 9 times out of ten. That's getting into computer stuff there and I am not good with computer stuff. I'll look into this a little more and let you know about my findings though.

--------- New Post Merged on 28/10/2009 at 0635 --------

“ Originally Posted by deadheart View Post

Hey, My daughter bought a Backwardsberry Curve 8330, and we put it on my plan about may... she hasnt had internet since. When I contacted sprint, they say the phone HAS TO have a Blackberry plan, which is another $30 a month, and I already am paying for unlimeted internet!!!.... She is a kid of 15, and has no use for that blackberry mail and all the other Blackberry tools that are availalbe, but we cant go on the internet using the regular sprint network. Is there a way to use the regular sprint network for internet, which I am already paying for, and not get this plan? a rom something... any help would be appreciated
If you are on an everything data plan, you should have the internet available. Send a PM to ON3/\L about it. He works for sprint and can take a look at your plan and help you out. He's very knowledable about sprint's PDA devices and would have more access to that than myself, but yes with most PDA devices now, it is mandatory to have an internet package.

The blackberry has no cheats that I am aware of to avoid paying for the internet. The drawback to being CIA certified? If the CIA can't crack it I probably can't either.

--------- New Post Merged on 28/10/2009 at 0623 --------

First back up your device with the desktop manager. Then totally wipe the device. Try a call. Assuming it works correctly, reload your backup file and see if it still works properly.

If it doesn't work properly after installing that file, you have a bug that was downloaded and you need to figure out what app is giving you issues.

Also, you'd be amazed but a software update can fix this. It was an issue with the 8310 and the 8350i that was fixed by a mere software update. Otherwise, PM me your info and I'll see if you are still under warranty and what your options are.
Old 10-28-2009, 08:29 PM
Mobile Model: sprint htc touch

View bill's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bill's Photo Album Add bill's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

is there a way to save programs to the sd card instead of the device
Old 10-29-2009, 01:48 PM
Blackberry Dude

“ Originally Posted by bill View Post

is there a way to save programs to the sd card instead of the device
Not right now but rest assured if I find one I will be letting you all know.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:43 PM

haah thanks i love my avatar too. took me forever to find the Mustang GT engine. i could only find the cobra. but yeah ive since got a new tour and the problem hasnt come back yet. the problem im getting is it says my sim card is not valid. lol. so idk whats going on there.

Old 10-30-2009, 10:27 PM
Mobile Model: sprint htc touch

View bill's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bill's Photo Album Add bill's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

alright cool thanks that would be great when u can save programs to the sd it would free up so much space and run much faster

--------- New Post Merged on 31/10/2009 at 0356 --------

hey is there any one who makes themes for the 8330
Old 10-31-2009, 03:27 PM
Blackberry Dude

haah thanks i love my avatar too. took me forever to find the Mustang GT engine. i could only find the cobra. but yeah ive since got a new tour and the problem hasnt come back yet. the problem im getting is it says my sim card is not valid. lol. so idk whats going on there.
Sim not valid means either a new sim card or a new phone. The prongs are not making good contact with the sim car or it's getting knocked out of place.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:56 AM
Mobile Model: 9586454225
Mobile Carrier: bac
Mobile OS: 5.0

View mickbali123's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mickbali123's Photo Album Add mickbali123's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hi everyone.
I am confuse in buying black berry phones, So help me in finding cool stuff in this?
Old 11-06-2009, 11:40 AM
Blackberry Dude

Re Re Ask your Blackberry questions here

“ Originally Posted by mickbali123 View Post

Hi everyone.
I am confuse in buying black berry phones, So help me in finding cool stuff in this?
What? English please.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:59 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View DARKSTAR21's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DARKSTAR21's Photo Album Add DARKSTAR21's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Quick question Austinator, just as Trunks is asking. Well at least what I think he is asking is there a tethering app or hack that allows you to tether your phone like on the winmo phones? I am considering getting a BB and am torn between my tethering that I have for my Touch Pro so I have yet to make a move.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well my question here is this, im getting a BB Tour for sprint in a few days, I kno OS 5.0 isnt out for sprint bb tour, but I do kno that RIM has released 5.0 to the carriers, I went to crackberry.com to check it out and they have roms/image/or w/e they call it for BB's lol....question is how do I get 5.0 on the tour? Guide me someone haha
Old 01-07-2010, 09:45 PM

Re: Re Ask your Blackberry questions here

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

well my question here is this, im getting a BB Tour for sprint in a few days, I kno OS 5.0 isnt out for sprint bb tour, but I do kno that RIM has released 5.0 to the carriers, I went to crackberry.com to check it out and they have roms/image/or w/e they call it for BB's lol....question is how do I get 5.0 on the tour? Guide me someone haha

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105106
thats what your talking about and just need a tutorial? they didnt have that at crackberry?
Old 01-08-2010, 04:55 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Ask your Blackberry questions here

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105106
thats what your talking about and just need a tutorial? they didnt have that at crackberry?
thanks dashy, I dunno bro, im walking into this shit blind sided man, in that link I see hybrid and leak. WTF those mean lol...and yea im looking for a tutorial on how to get v5.0 on the sprint tour...let me try 2 google this out, u kno whats funny, even tho im lost as hell, im happy as hell lmaooo. WHY? b/c I know im about to learn something new..."knowledge is power" lmaoo
Old 01-08-2010, 12:59 PM

Re: Re Re Ask your Blackberry questions here

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

thanks dashy, I dunno bro, im walking into this shit blind sided man, in that link I see hybrid and leak. WTF those mean lol...and yea im looking for a tutorial on how to get v5.0 on the sprint tour...let me try 2 google this out, u kno whats funny, even tho im lost as hell, im happy as hell lmaooo. WHY? b/c I know im about to learn something new..."knowledge is power" lmaoo
for sure but there isnt much out there for them trust me... but anyways you drop your wm powered device and the iphone now? or you still got them?
Old 01-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Mobile Model: TP/MOG/950
Mobile Carrier: sprint/boost CDMA

View sdwyz74's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sdwyz74's Photo Album Add sdwyz74's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey whats up does anyone know how to get the icons back cause i am working on a BB curve at&t and the icons are gone when you hit the menu theres the icon for all the apps but mine wont pop-up ??? someone please help thanks
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
balckberry, blackberry, question, questions