Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-07-2009, 11:46 PM
blackdiamond017 blackdiamond017 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View blackdiamond017's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blackdiamond017's Photo Album Add blackdiamond017's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Software update

Does anybody have any earthly idea when the tp2 is getting a software update? I mean the Droid already has a confirmed release date and the tp2 has been out since freakin september! I can't find any official word anywhere so I was just wondering if anyone has found anything.
Old 12-08-2009, 04:06 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Software update

“ Originally Posted by blackdiamond017 View Post

Does anybody have any earthly idea when the tp2 is getting a software update? I mean the Droid already has a confirmed release date and the tp2 has been out since freakin september! I can't find any official word anywhere so I was just wondering if anyone has found anything.
Hi what do you mean are you still on stock 6.1 ? if your on wm6.5 on stock update you have to whait long better you flash a custom rom almost each week a new build see i am on wm6.5.3 build 280011 its fast smooth and very stable try ngrz rom out

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ

Old 12-08-2009, 08:48 AM
Mobile Model: TOUCH PRO 2
Mobile Carrier: VERIZON
Mobile OS: 5.0

View gentlelex's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gentlelex's Photo Album Add gentlelex's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Software update

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE what carrier are you on? I hear there is an issue using Verizon with that ROM (ngrz) I want to try it but wanted to get your input?
Old 12-08-2009, 09:04 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Software update

“ Originally Posted by gentlelex View Post

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE what carrier are you on? I hear there is an issue using Verizon with that ROM (ngrz) I want to try it but wanted to get your input?
Hi i am gsm dont think there is isseus unless your talking about some smal bugs most roms have smal issues best one stable fast and les bugs is whit 2.1 manila i now dash used ngrz rom and he is whit verizon you can check the rom thread in the section to see what the feedback is from ohters

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ

Old 12-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Software update

they are saying janurary 2010 even though it was supposed to be this month for both verizon and sprint... i guess we shall jsut wait and see when they rthrow the update out and hopefully its not like the sprint touch pro and come out after the touch pro 2 came out

“ Originally Posted by gentlelex View Post

im on verizon like weesje said above, i have used many roms including mr. x, mightyrom, nrgz all versions, juicy, bikeranddestroyx, natf, and so on so fourth.... i have been the most content with mighty and mr, x to tell the truth.... they arent the flashiest of the roms out there like nrgz or anything but are very stable and can be made to look just as sexy with the pimp package or a different theme of your liking.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:55 PM
blackdiamond017 blackdiamond017 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: 6.1

View blackdiamond017's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blackdiamond017's Photo Album Add blackdiamond017's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Software update

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

Hi what do you mean are you still on stock 6.1 ? if your on wm6.5 on stock update you have to whait long better you flash a custom rom almost each week a new build see i am on wm6.5.3 build 280011 its fast smooth and very stable try ngrz rom out

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ
Oh I've been flashing tp2 roms since they've been released and I'm loving it. But I can't seem to get all of the functionality with any one rom I use (even mighty rom: ie: VZ Navigator) and it seems that maybe a stock update would help developers with that situation.

And besides all that I'm a little salty about the tp2 not getting much attention, being that I went out of my way to get one when it came out. Just wanting VZ to show us some love....lol ya know?

--------- New Post Merged on 9/12/2009 at 0628 --------

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

they are saying janurary 2010 even though it was supposed to be this month for both verizon and sprint... i guess we shall jsut wait and see when they rthrow the update out and hopefully its not like the sprint touch pro and come out after the touch pro 2 came out

Yeah that would really suck and put Verizon back on my stank list lol

im on verizon like weesje said above, i have used many roms including mr. x, mightyrom, nrgz all versions, juicy, bikeranddestroyx, natf, and so on so fourth.... i have been the most content with mighty and mr, x to tell the truth.... they arent the flashiest of the roms out there like nrgz or anything but are very stable and can be made to look just as sexy with the pimp package or a different theme of your liking.
+1 on that. I like Mighty Rom the best.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:57 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re Re Software update

Oh I've been flashing tp2 roms since they've been released and I'm loving it. But I can't seem to get all of the functionality with any one rom I use (even mighty rom: ie: VZ Navigator) and it seems that maybe a stock update would help developers with that situation.

And besides all that I'm a little salty about the tp2 not getting much attention, being that I went out of my way to get one when it came out. Just wanting VZ to show us some love....lol ya know?

--------- New Post Merged on 9/12/2009 at 0628 --------

+1 on that. I like Mighty Rom the best.
its not verizons fault, sprint is in the same boat and they have to wait on people too meaning htc and microsoft to give them the rom so they can add there stuff as well..
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
software, update