im lost...

Noob Area

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-09-2008, 03:02 AM
TexasBoy TexasBoy is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Mogul!!!

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View TexasBoy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TexasBoy's Photo Album Add TexasBoy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
im lost...

ok first off i aplogize in advance if this has already been answered but i have been searching the site the best i can and have been trying not to ask and figure it out on my own for awhile today but i dont know what to do, well i downloaded and rapidshare files that dash has stickied the one with about 30+ different cabs and well i put the tap tap revolution game on my mogul with no problem, and while i was looking at the cabs that look like a blue fileing cabbinet and well for some reason i cant put it on my phone, i pressed explore on the microsoft activesync and tried dragging and dropping it on there but the cab does not drop please help sorry if im a bother but this is really giving me a headache
Old 06-09-2008, 03:14 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Location: uniontown pennsylvania (30 miles south of pittsburgh)

View Psycho's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Psycho's Photo Album Add Psycho's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: im lost...

“ Originally Posted by TexasBoy View Post

ok first off i aplogize in advance if this has already been answered but i have been searching the site the best i can and have been trying not to ask and figure it out on my own for awhile today but i dont know what to do, well i downloaded and rapidshare files that dash has stickied the one with about 30+ different cabs and well i put the tap tap revolution game on my mogul with no problem, and while i was looking at the cabs that look like a blue fileing cabbinet and well for some reason i cant put it on my phone, i pressed explore on the microsoft activesync and tried dragging and dropping it on there but the cab does not drop please help sorry if im a bother but this is really giving me a headache
Sometimes active sync itself can be a pain, especially in vista with the mobile device center, but one simple solution is to get a memory card reader, and when you want to put files on your phone, transfer them to that card, then pop that card into your phone. Its a lot easier.

off the main topic, but just to save you a bit of a headache, Now, theme files like .tsk files, I learned this the hard way, but they will not work off of the memory card, so what you need to do with them, is put them on the memory card, find them in file explorer, then hold the stylus on them till the Copy/cut/paste menu pops up, clickie copy, then move them to the "my documents" folder on your phone. Then click them, and the theme will be applied. you can make a folder within your my documents folder if you want the structure to be neat. Like I made a "My themes" folder on my phone, then I put all of my themes into that folder.

This is all a lot simplier than it seems. I tend to go to extremes to make this in laymans terms, that way, the answer is within one post, and someone else that is looking for this answer will find it easily as well. Great Question, and Welcome to Smart Phone Junkies!
Old 06-09-2008, 04:05 AM
TexasBoy TexasBoy is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Mogul!!!

View TexasBoy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TexasBoy's Photo Album Add TexasBoy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks for the quick response, well i figured it out all i did was drag the whole folder into my storage card i was trying to drag and drop just the ones i wanted to try, i have another question when i installed the mobitv it said i have 3 more days for the trail, does that mean in 3 days i will no longer be able to use it?
Old 06-09-2008, 04:12 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

if you read the mobitv thread with the other 2 apps combined weare working for a fix the others will always renew the three day thing but mobittv will not.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
lost