Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-30-2009, 06:11 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re #9553;MightyROMcom#9553; #9553;

“ Originally Posted by bigp750 View Post

damn lag on text is killing me!!! and no picture mail... gonna go back to stock for now.. :-(
Why go back to stock bro there are many other roms out there you dont have to flash to stock

--------- New Post Merged on 30/12/2009 at 0715 --------

New update on mighty roms can staff plz update thanks , god i wish i could

Old 12-30-2009, 06:24 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro 2!!!
Mobile OS: 6.1

View bigp750's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bigp750's Photo Album Add bigp750's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║1ST CDMA:HTC SENSE 2.5 FULL LANDSCAPE SUPPORT 2.5║ ║12

gonna go back to stock for now.. till i read up on the other rom's... need something stable and mms has to work.. i use the phone for work/play... so down time is a NO NO
Old 12-30-2009, 06:26 PM

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Mighty rom

gonna go back to stock for now.. till i read up on the other rom's... need something stable and mms has to work.. i use the phone for work/play... so down time is a NO NO
id try silence rom bro best rom out there no joke give it a spin and if you dont like that one then go back to stock but dont give up on us just yet lol

Old 12-30-2009, 08:47 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Re War

“ Originally Posted by ON3/\L View Post

does anyone have the arsoft cab?Rapidshare is overloaded the servers on this link are down if someone can upload the cab I would be very thankful!
that sprint arcsoft cab is on my personal rapid account. I just tried it and it was working.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:49 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Re Re War

“ Originally Posted by PsyChoTk View Post

that sprint arcsoft cab is on my personal rapid account. I just tried it and it was working.
Yeah every time i go to it from my phone or my pc it gives error and say some bs about servers.. But MM just realeased another update and I'm sure soon will be yet anohter so I'm gonna just wait a few more days...( i think..) and just stay on silence 2.1 for now. It is really good and fast.. but 2.1 isnt my preferred choice of the 2. I'm gonna keep my eye on these updates and go from there.. thanks
Old 12-30-2009, 11:24 PM

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Re Re Re War

Yeah every time i go to it from my phone or my pc it gives error and say some bs about servers.. But MM just realeased another update and I'm sure soon will be yet anohter so I'm gonna just wait a few more days...( i think..) and just stay on silence 2.1 for now. It is really good and fast.. but 2.1 isnt my preferred choice of the 2. I'm gonna keep my eye on these updates and go from there.. thanks
just flashed the 3rd update in three days. every night seems like ground hog day.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:12 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2

View tek's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tek's Photo Album Add tek's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re #9553;MightyROMcom#9553; #9553;

damn lag on text is killing me!!! and no picture mail... gonna go back to stock for now.. :-(
No Bro, you dont need to go back to stock,, Install "Disable HTC Messaging 1.2.cab"
No more lag texting. Problem solved.
PIC Mail. As someone said to me up top go into Start/system and click carrier provision and click sprint. Then your MMS will work.
Although I cant figure out how to actually send a picture message. Im used to doing it from the actual picture while viewing it. But i dont see the option. I just started messing with this. But how ever you are supposed to send pics. they will work. Or so I was told just a few posts up.

DASH............. other mighty rom thread? humm.. okay i will go scan down the list of roms. I thought this was the only one. Thanks man i will go look for it now
Old 12-31-2009, 01:20 AM

#9553;1st cdmahtc sense 25 full landscape support 25#9553; #9553;12

“ Originally Posted by tek View Post

No Bro, you dont need to go back to stock,, Install "Disable HTC Messaging 1.2.cab"
No more lag texting. Problem solved.
PIC Mail. As someone said to me up top go into Start/system and click carrier provision and click sprint. Then your MMS will work.
Although I cant figure out how to actually send a picture message. Im used to doing it from the actual picture while viewing it. But i dont see the option. I just started messing with this. But how ever you are supposed to send pics. they will work. Or so I was told just a few posts up.

DASH............. other mighty rom thread? humm.. okay i will go scan down the list of roms. I thought this was the only one. Thanks man i will go look for it now

did either of you try the mms fix i posted in post #44 of this thread?

once again i remind everyone mms works with the custom roms. if you follow the instructions there are no issues. the sms "lag" is a sence 2.5 issue for ALL 2.5 roms.

@ tek there is more than running the carrier provisioning. it's the first step in a 7 step process.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:40 AM

View tek's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tek's Photo Album Add tek's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re #9553;1st cdmahtc sense 25 full landscape support 25#9553; #9553;12

did either of you try the mms fix i posted in post #44 of this thread?

once again i remind everyone mms works with the custom roms. if you follow the instructions there are no issues. the sms "lag" is a sence 2.5 issue for ALL 2.5 roms.

@ tek there is more than running the carrier provisioning. it's the first step in a 7 step process.
Ohh okay.... I thought maybe this ROM was a little dif and with the update we didnt have to do anything else for MMS. No i did not try those steps yet. I just started messing with mms now. Between Flashing mine, and my gfs and installing cabs all night and setting up everything I just havent gotten that far.

There is no lag with SMS either. Sure with the ROM as is its horrible. that htc messaging is a mess. But installing the "Disable HTC messaging cab" fixes the sms lag also.
Thank you PsyChoTk, I know now i still need to follow those steps.

Thank you DASH, I found TP2battery, It was in the other Mighty ROM thread. Only it was posted further down by BUCKS

--------- New Post Merged on 31/12/2009 at 0340 --------

don't forget to change the sms folder in the registry to sms.htc first and soft reset.
goto. hklm/system/inbox/externalaccount/sms and change sms to SMS.htc

i attached the sprint mms fix for you to this post. you will need to run this AFTER you have ran the carrier provisioning file in the rom.

here is the arcsoft cab to install after the sprint fix.

sprint arcsoft
I just read post 44 and I noticve the first step says change reg to sms.htc
Do I still do this? I dont knwo if that has anything to do with the sms that comes with this ROM, because I used a cab to disable htc sms.
So im not sure if this would affect me in a negative way by making that reg change. Or is it still okay to do
Old 12-31-2009, 02:41 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Project ROMs║ ║HD2-Manila 2.5.1922 LANDSCAPE & 6.5.X║

updated with the newest version as well as adding the mms fixes for your carriers to the first post
Old 12-31-2009, 02:58 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Project ROMs║HD2-Manila 2.5.1922 LANDSCAPE & 6.5.X12/3

AW CRAP!! nooo dude, I just got done with my phone. I dont wanna flash again!

I just installed MMS Fix (M2.5) (Sprint) (Valkyrie).cab and it brought back htc messaging and I just got a error unable to send. Nice..
Well I guess I can flash with the new WAR now and see how that goes

EDIT hey DASH it says 12/30 in the title of the thread. Its the 31st. That WAR rom was just upped now?\\
NM: Thats Date Build I see. its 4am

--------- New Post Merged on 31/12/2009 at 0537 --------

UPDATE
Downloaded and Flashed this new Release. I actually thought I flashed another ROM for a sec. Thumbing the slider on the bottom between screens. WOW, Its so much smoother. Im so tired though I thought by mistake I flashed the wrong thing. Its that big of a difference. How did he make such a big change in just a day. I assumed he just fixed MMS. Im so glad I reflashed

--------- New Post Merged on 31/12/2009 at 0613 --------

UPDATE
New flash, Selected Sprint, Soft reset. I get a Unable to send message when trying to send Pics.
Anyone else having better luck with this rom?
Old 12-31-2009, 09:59 AM

#9553;Project ROMs#9553;HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

“ Originally Posted by Tek

I just read post 44 and I noticve the first step says change reg to sms.htc
Do I still do this? I dont knwo if that has anything to do with the sms that comes with this ROM, because I used a cab to disable htc sms.
So im not sure if this would affect me in a negative way by making that reg change. Or is it still okay to do

the reg edit was done to enable sms thru HTC messaging and not disableing manila. so as you are tapping thru manila, when you come to the sms screen when you tap it it works as opposed to when you install the disable.cab the function doesn't work.
Old 12-31-2009, 11:02 AM

View Terrell73's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Terrell73's Photo Album Add Terrell73's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

First of all, I love this ROM, and thanks to dash for the how to video! Since I flashed, I haven't been able to set up my email, I have a hotmail account. Is there a fix for this or is it just operator error?

--------- New Post Merged on 31/12/2009 at 1222 --------

I figured out what I was doing wrong!
Old 12-31-2009, 04:08 PM

holy crap, So This new update, The ROM is very Zippy. No lag at all. I thought this is it. This is the one im sticking with,. SO i put my phone on the charger and finally went to sleep at 9am in the morning. At 2pm I woke up. My phone charged for 5 Hours. Its now 5pm. I turned my phone on for the first time and the battery is showing 48%!!

My phone was fully charged 2 hours ago and has not been used for anything. Its a fresh flash and the only cabs installed so far. Sprint NAV, ozIM, Taskbar, and TP2battery. Nothing is running. not even the IM app.

What can possibly drain my battery half way dead in 2 hours?

--------- New Post Merged on 31/12/2009 at 0827 --------

UPDATE
2pm 100% battery, 5pm 48% its now 8:30 and its at 38%
I figured it would be dead by now. Thats weird. Still it seems drained an awful lot for not being used at all.
Actually I did open Opera to look up movie times. BUt other then that it hasnt been used and I dont think it would make it to 2pm tomorrow. Which is what the battery should last. ON standby you should get 24 hours easy on a full charge

--------- New Post Merged on 31/12/2009 at 0847 --------

UPDATE
I figured it would be dead by now. Thats weird. Still it seems drained an awful lot for not being used at all.
Actually I did open Opera to look up movie times. BUt other then that it hasnt been used and I dont think it would make it to 2pm tomorrow. Which is what the battery should last. ON standby you should get 24 hours easy on a full charge
Old 12-31-2009, 10:28 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
war

holy crap, So This new update, The ROM is very Zippy. No lag at all. I thought this is it. This is the one im sticking with,. SO i put my phone on the charger and finally went to sleep at 9am in the morning. At 2pm I woke up. My phone charged for 5 Hours. Its now 5pm. I turned my phone on for the first time and the battery is showing 48%!!

My phone was fully charged 2 hours ago and has not been used for anything. Its a fresh flash and the only cabs installed so far. Sprint NAV, ozIM, Taskbar, and TP2battery. Nothing is running. not even the IM app.

What can possibly drain my battery half way dead in 2 hours?

--------- New Post Merged on 31/12/2009 at 0827 --------

UPDATE

--------- New Post Merged on 31/12/2009 at 0847 --------

UPDATE
Well I recently flashed to the new WAR update 12/30... and 1st I want to say it is very smooth and snappy...especially for 2.5! No lag on text at all! I'm still tinkering w mms tho. Back to your post on batt life... I have had my batt last all day...Soooo my advice to you is what I've done so far... 1st...its all about how you set up your device... check the weather settings and email..they can be set to manual so its not constantly running in background and check your bluetooth settings, wifi, etc.. If you don't use it... keep it OFF... wifi, bluetooth combined with 2.5 animations will drain... Also.. internet usage if used heavily can take roll in that as well. I have ALL my programs that I run..a lot of em... but no battery tweaks etc have been done on my device.. I think it's your animation/weather/email settings causing it. I was having same problem until I adjusted those settings as well. Good luck..
Old 01-01-2010, 12:29 AM

ON3AL: I know man, impressive huh. Thats the first thing i noticed. I just assumed the only fix was the MMS, But right away I had to post how much of a difference between the 29th version and the version posted on the 30th. Its like night or day. I literally thought I flashed the wrong rom, But that was from lack of sleep mixed together. Did you have any luck with MMS Working? I know thats what was supposed to be fixed but mine doesnt work still.

FOr the BAttery. After the Flash I was so tired I simply put it on the charger for 5 hours and went to sleep. Nothing was on. All I did was install those 4 cabs and set my location. No wifi no blue tooth turned on.
around 6pm I used my phone once to check movie times. But that was it..
I last reported it was at 38% and 8:30pm. The weird thing is Its now 1:27am and its still at exactly 38%
My battery dropped off from a full charge very fast and now its just staying steady.
As hard as its been I still havent messsed with my phone what so ever. I guess maybe it was a one time thing. I'll find out on the next full charge.

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE
Old 01-01-2010, 12:48 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ON3AL: I know man, impressive huh. Thats the first thing i noticed. I just assumed the only fix was the MMS, But right away I had to post how much of a difference between the 29th version and the version posted on the 30th. Its like night or day. I literally thought I flashed the wrong rom, But that was from lack of sleep mixed together. Did you have any luck with MMS Working? I know thats what was supposed to be fixed but mine doesnt work still.

FOr the BAttery. After the Flash I was so tired I simply put it on the charger for 5 hours and went to sleep. Nothing was on. All I did was install those 4 cabs and set my location. No wifi no blue tooth turned on.
around 6pm I used my phone once to check movie times. But that was it..
I last reported it was at 38% and 8:30pm. The weird thing is Its now 1:27am and its still at exactly 38%
My battery dropped off from a full charge very fast and now its just staying steady.
As hard as its been I still havent messsed with my phone what so ever. I guess maybe it was a one time thing. I'll find out on the next full charge.

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE
i havent had any battery issues yet but havent been on for more than 5 hours though... really smooth and the text lag is gone without disabling anything... i got my mms working without any troubles and just followed the steps in the first post near the tail end. (didnt even have to soft reset to get it working) i tested incoming and outgoing for picmail and it works great so it does work and psychotk states for sprint... so confirmed by spjers for sprint and verizon.... i didnt even have to install a cab or anything just needed to change the information that it stated to fill in... try that and hopefully that will work well for you
Old 01-01-2010, 01:48 AM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

i havent had any battery issues yet but havent been on for more than 5 hours though... really smooth and the text lag is gone without disabling anything... i got my mms working without any troubles and just followed the steps in the first post near the tail end. (didnt even have to soft reset to get it working) i tested incoming and outgoing for picmail and it works great so it does work and psychotk states for sprint... so confirmed by spjers for sprint and verizon.... i didnt even have to install a cab or anything just needed to change the information that it stated to fill in... try that and hopefully that will work well for you
i've tried to get mms to work with the native settings in the OP but no luck that way. I'm wondering if a hard reset and edit it without running the cabs will work???? but in the meantime picture mail is running like a champ for me.

@ tek the sudden battery percentage drop is a common side effect of that cab. there are numerous reports of battery life seemingly drop suddenly to a certain point then stabilize for long hours. its just another way of sucking the life out of your battery for eye candy.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:10 AM

Re #9553;Project ROMs#9553;HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

i've tried to get mms to work with the native settings in the OP but no luck that way. I'm wondering if a hard reset and edit it without running the cabs will work???? but in the meantime picture mail is running like a champ for me.

@ tek the sudden battery percentage drop is a common side effect of that cab. there are numerous reports of battery life seemingly drop suddenly to a certain point then stabilize for long hours. its just another way of sucking the life out of your battery for eye candy.
DASH Oh I didnt know we had to still enter in any info, thanks for the heads up. I entered in all the correct info and this time it said MMS message was sent successfully, But Im not actually reciving the pics on the old TP. I assume it can get pics, its running MightyROM6_Herman. I was going to try to send myself a pic from the TP to the TP2 but lol.... I cant figure out how to send a MMS from this ROM on the TP. I can click Menu and then Insert but Picture wont light up to select.

PsychotiK YOu said its a common side effect of that CAB. Which one? I know you arent talkin about GPS or IM, the only other two I put on are the TaskBar from this thread and TP2 battery so I can see the actual %.
You said for the eye candy, so are you talkin about the taskbar cab? At least I know I can mess with my phone now. It was going to drive me crazy trying to figure out what was going on.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:10 AM

Re: #9553;Project ROMs#9553;HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

yea i would give it a try since i havent had any troubles and i did it now 3 times and each time it worked right away... i would try that next time you set everything up and see what that does for you
Old 01-01-2010, 02:13 AM

Re: Re #9553;Project ROMs#9553;HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

DASH Oh I didnt know we had to still enter in any info, thanks for the heads up. I entered in all the correct info and this time it said MMS message was sent successfully, But Im not actually reciving the pics on the old TP. I assume it can get pics, its running MightyROM6_Herman. I was going to try to send myself a pic from the TP to the TP2 but lol.... I cant figure out how to send a MMS from this ROM on the TP. I can click Menu and then Insert but Picture wont light up to select.

PsychotiK YOu said its a common side effect of that CAB. Which one? I know you arent talkin about GPS or IM, the only other two I put on are the TaskBar from this thread and TP2 battery so I can see the actual %.
You said for the eye candy, so are you talkin about the taskbar cab? At least I know I can mess with my phone now. It was going to drive me crazy trying to figure out what was going on.
mmm do you have the arcsoft mms cab set up on the diamond?
Old 01-01-2010, 02:29 AM

Re Re #9553;Project ROMs#9553;HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

“ Originally Posted by Tek

yes. some of the taskbar cabs and the battery % cab can run your battery down FAST. I've ran the custom taskbars on my TP and noticed a SIGNIFICANT battery drain. i haven't used them since because a longer battery life was more important to me than eye candy. I mentioned a while back that i'm in a job where the longer the battery life the better. so it's a personal choice. the battery drain has been mentioned on several other forums so it's not surprising your having a battery drain issue.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:53 AM

Re: Re Re #9553;Project ROMs#9553;HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

yes. some of the taskbar cabs and the battery % cab can run your battery down FAST. I've ran the custom taskbars on my TP and noticed a SIGNIFICANT battery drain. i haven't used them since because a longer battery life was more important to me than eye candy. I mentioned a while back that i'm in a job where the longer the battery life the better. so it's a personal choice. the battery drain has been mentioned on several other forums so it's not surprising your having a battery drain issue.
yup i have found the % meters to read wrong or drain really quickly as well... if you stick with the regular battery meter on the custom ones i have found the battery drain to be unnoticeable.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:53 AM

Re Re Re #9553;Project ROMs#9553;HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

mmm do you have the arcsoft mms cab set up on the diamond?
No sir, I thought only the ROMS with these new 2.5 are the ones with MMS problems. I will try installing it on her TP and see how that goes

Ah Thanks Man, Mystery solved then. Thats a bummer. I dont care about the task bar that much. Whos going to see it when theres pretty floating clouds on your home screen. Or right now, Rain, and flashes of light from the lightning which I think looks freakin sweet.
But I did care about the TP2battery cab. I hate seeing only 4 bars. But with out the taskbar cab the TP2 Batt cab doesnt work. so I needed them both. But I guess I will remove them now. I never imagined such a small app would be the cause

--------- New Post Merged on 1/1/2010 at 0445 --------

okay I installed the Arcosoft cab on her TP. everytime I tried to send a pic from her phone it kept wanting to use email to send it. Not though sms. I never used the arcosoft cab before. BUt I did try something else. I uninstalled it and installed Sprint Picture Mail. I sent a pic to my TP2 and it arrived right away. So Now picture mail works on her TP. so I tried to send a pic from the TP2 to the TP and it didnt arrive. For Server Name on the TP2 settings. It says we can name it anything. So that name isnt important right. Its just the name that shows up on the server list in your phone. Because I cant think of anything else I've done wrong
Old 01-01-2010, 11:33 AM

Re Re Re Re #9553;Project ROMs#9553;HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

“ Originally Posted by tek

Ah Thanks Man, Mystery solved then. Thats a bummer. I dont care about the task bar that much. Whos going to see it when theres pretty floating clouds on your home screen. Or right now, Rain, and flashes of light from the lightning which I think looks freakin sweet.
But I did care about the TP2battery cab. I hate seeing only 4 bars. But with out the taskbar cab the TP2 Batt cab doesnt work. so I needed them both. But I guess I will remove them now. I never imagined such a small app would be the cause
yea, it's a bummer that it all won't play nicely. i've discussed customizations at nauseum here on other threads. Theres always a trade when running custom stuff some of it is a definite battery hog. I go for overall performance, speed, and stability. i'm pretty @n@l about it and i will NOT run something what sucks the life out of my battery. i learned a long time ago in a galaxy far away (MotoQ and Mogul) performance was better than eye candy.

“ Originally Posted by tek

okay I installed the Arcosoft cab on her TP. everytime I tried to send a pic from her phone it kept wanting to use email to send it. Not though sms. I never used the arcosoft cab before. BUt I did try something else. I uninstalled it and installed Sprint Picture Mail. I sent a pic to my TP2 and it arrived right away. So Now picture mail works on her TP. so I tried to send a pic from the TP2 to the TP and it didnt arrive. For Server Name on the TP2 settings. It says we can name it anything. So that name isnt important right. Its just the name that shows up on the server list in your phone. Because I cant think of anything else I've done wrong
I don't want to confuse you, but for my FYI are you having problems sending pics from your TP2? is so you have to send them from the album tab. not thru the messaging tab.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:27 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

Smile War 12/30

So just a qiuck recap as to where I'm at with the War Rom.. So far so good. No lag really at all, very few times the landscape will get dis-proportioned and I might have to close the phone and open back up.. only time thats happened is when I came from using landscape internet and closed it out, the home screen was a double clock..a simple close and open..problem solved.. thats has only happened twice tho.. So all in all, especially being 2.5.. I really like this rom. Battery life has been good, I'm a heavy user and I only had to throw on the charger during the day once only cause I didn't charge the night before.
So as of now...my only problem is mms. and it's not a big one I dont use all the time.. just like it to work when I get one of those late night photos from my girl... ya know.. and I can send pics just fine. I 1st tried to just apply the settings mentioned here in 1st post by zaggy and I have read they work 100% for Verizon... for Sprint something is a little off still.. cause they don't quite work... I then went to sys folder and changed the sms to SMS.htc . I then installed mms fix cab, then arcsoft cab (post 44) and as of now I'm still only able to send.. I'm gonna tinker some more I believe there is still a step I missed.. So I'm confident I'll have it working by the end of the day.. BIG PROPS TO MIGHTY..I believe this is the BEST 2.5 available right now... thanks to all and I am gonna get back to tweaking this puppy...

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

--------- New Post Merged on 1/1/2010 at 0327 --------

Ok well that didn't take long MMS WORKING... sweet.. Just for the others...here is a step by step of what I did...WITHOUT DISABLING HTC MESSAGING!

1st I applied the settings mentioned in post one.. YOU MUST USE YOUR MSID.. not your MDN!
my settings are..
server name- whatever you want..left mine on SampleMMSC
IP address- BLANK
Port #- 80
Server address- http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms?X-SPRINT-MDN="your MSID here"
(why it says MDN= then you out msid.. I have no clue!)
That may be all you need to do BUT I did that 1st with my phone # not msid so it didn't work at that point. TRY AFTER THOSE SETTINGS TO SEND ONE TO YOURSELF FROM YOUR ALBUM AND IT MAY ALREADY WORK.

After that I went to hklm/system/inbox/externalaccounts/ and changed sms to SMS.htc
Then I installed 2 cabs from post 44... sms fix 1st...then arcsoft.. That is all I have done to my phone and mms is fully functional WITH htc messaging! Now originally like I said.. I entered the settings with my phone # in step 1... which made me go back and change to my msid.. So if you do step 1 with msid like mentioned you should be good to go with even changing the other things I did.. maybe not.. either way... my success was a 4 step process. Not bad huh... Good luck and feel free if any questions...
Old 01-01-2010, 03:11 PM

the war rom in a SENSE is actually pretty damn good. i have had it freeze a couple times on me but i have noticed that it does the freezing mainly when i open the keyboard while the onscreen is open. it doesn't happen all the time but other than that it is butter. its very smooth and snappy with the responses. i have only had things get disoriented once for me and that was my email items being off centered from what they were supposed to be. other than those two minor annoyances everything has been great. its speedy in pretty much everything that it does and gets the information that i need to me via email, text, and call the way that it should... im going to stay on this and test it a little further to see if they may have got it stable enough for me. the text doesnt have lag but im ready for these 2016 dated texts to go away (glitch on the server not rom since happening to people on stock roms a well from all different cdma providers. the added documents tab is a great plus too even though in most themes isn't skinned yet.... the ms gave me no troubles when setting up with the settings from the first post and didnt even have to install a cab file or anything. if you guys have any questions feel free to ask me and ill be sure to get them answered.... also on the side not im really impressed that there is no lagging with the text input during text or email.... never seen it that snappy and responsive on a manila 2.5 rom before. good job on this one mighty and going to be hard to go back to a manila 2.1 rom again even though they are so stable. (always seem to go back to them for stability reasons though) but maby this one will change my mind and outlook. we'll see and ill repory back later tonight with my finding and discovery after a full days use and that includes battery life.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:15 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

war 12/30 RE Taskbar

Sorry for the triple post but I have a custom taskbar on my WAR Rom and no difference in battery life.. I think the key is on Mighty Roms to run a taskbar provided by Mighty or one that is meant for MM Rom, etc.. I am running PurianS Tsowen Modded Taskbar which goes with the blue theme and blue slider and all work perfectly no problems at all. So it may be the taskbar your using... and make sure they are 6.5 taskbar or you are really gonna have trouble. If you can't fin the one I'm using I will post it for you.

--------- New Post Merged on 1/1/2010 at 0435 --------

the war rom in a SENSE is actually pretty damn good. i have had it freeze a couple times on me but i have noticed that it does the freezing mainly when i open the keyboard while the onscreen is open. it doesn't happen all the time but other than that it is butter. its very smooth and snappy with the responses. i have only had things get disoriented once for me and that was my email items being off centered from what they were supposed to be. other than those two minor annoyances everything has been great. its speedy in pretty much everything that it does and gets the information that i need to me via email, text, and call the way that it should... im going to stay on this and test it a little further to see if they may have got it stable enough for me. the text doesnt have lag but im ready for these 2016 dated texts to go away (glitch on the server not rom since happening to people on stock roms a well from all different cdma providers. the added documents tab is a great plus too even though in most themes isn't skinned yet.... the ms gave me no troubles when setting up with the settings from the first post and didnt even have to install a cab file or anything. if you guys have any questions feel free to ask me and ill be sure to get them answered.... also on the side not im really impressed that there is no lagging with the text input during text or email.... never seen it that snappy and responsive on a manila 2.5 rom before. good job on this one mighty and going to be hard to go back to a manila 2.1 rom again even though they are so stable. (always seem to go back to them for stability reasons though) but maby this one will change my mind and outlook. we'll see and ill repory back later tonight with my finding and discovery after a full days use and that includes battery life.
I have to agree with D/\sh this rom is exactly as he put it! VERY few MINOR issues... I noticed on this rom you only have 1 clock though... on others I could choose between 2 or 3 clocks, etc... I can run certain themes that give me more clocks but no biggy... I just preferr the small clock vs this big one that comes installed.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:31 PM

Re: war 12/30 RE Taskbar

Sorry for the triple post but I have a custom taskbar on my WAR Rom and no difference in battery life.. I think the key is on Mighty Roms to run a taskbar provided by Mighty or one that is meant for MM Rom, etc.. I am running PurianS Tsowen Modded Taskbar which goes with the blue theme and blue slider and all work perfectly no problems at all. So it may be the taskbar your using... and make sure they are 6.5 taskbar or you are really gonna have trouble. If you can't fin the one I'm using I will post it for you.

--------- New Post Merged on 1/1/2010 at 0435 --------

I have to agree with D/\sh this rom is exactly as he put it! VERY few MINOR issues... I noticed on this rom you only have 1 clock though... on others I could choose between 2 or 3 clocks, etc... I can run certain themes that give me more clocks but no biggy... I just preferr the small clock vs this big one that comes installed.
could you post it up with a screenshot if possible as well? would be nice to have and curious to see what look that you have going om as well.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:38 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

war 12/30 taskbar

yes sir I sure will... give me a few I have to DL spb screenshot I lost the cab a while back. Will have it here in 5
Old 01-01-2010, 03:42 PM

Re: war 12/30 taskbar

yes sir I sure will... give me a few I have to DL spb screenshot I lost the cab a while back. Will have it here in 5
cool thanks and sir? cmon now im 22 your making me feel old..... im just one of the gang hahaha
Old 01-01-2010, 04:38 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

Re war 12/30 taskbar

cool thanks and sir? cmon now im 22 your making me feel old..... im just one of the gang hahaha
lol.. Well to me you are the lead of the gang.. and I'm 27 so don't feel old, lol.. maybe I'll just call you boss...instead of sir...haha... ok well here is a few ..and on a side note...even with themes, there is only 1 clock on this rom. NRG had several to choose from... I was mistaken.. but you can always DL more clocks I suppose. Here is a few below

Gold theme

and here I tweaked my folders some and added to them in the start menu. This one is Internet folder

Multimedia Folder

System Folder

this is just a few I have left over at bottom of start menu I haven't organized yet

Now it's still pretty basic at this point because I wasn't sure of stability and if I was gonna keep using this rom or not, these are the cabs/programs I threw in that I use regularly, so if this rom holds it's own like it has I will be doing a lot more to it. For anyone who is thinking of downloading this rom, what you see here is what you get, I have only made minor tweaks to this rom. The taskbar I can post if anyone likes it. I also have matching Blue slider which is not installed on these shots. All from MM and Lil Rico...I take no credit but I have them if needed.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:09 PM

Re: Re war 12/30 taskbar

lol.. Well to me you are the lead of the gang.. and I'm 27 so don't feel old, lol.. maybe I'll just call you boss...instead of sir...haha... ok well here is a few ..and on a side note...even with themes, there is only 1 clock on this rom. NRG had several to choose from... I was mistaken.. but you can always DL more clocks I suppose. Here is a few below

Gold theme

and here I tweaked my folders some and added to them in the start menu. This one is Internet folder

Multimedia Folder

System Folder

this is just a few I have left over at bottom of start menu I haven't organized yet

Now it's still pretty basic at this point because I wasn't sure of stability and if I was gonna keep using this rom or not, these are the cabs/programs I threw in that I use regularly, so if this rom holds it's own like it has I will be doing a lot more to it. For anyone who is thinking of downloading this rom, what you see here is what you get, I have only made minor tweaks to this rom. The taskbar I can post if anyone likes it. I also have matching Blue slider which is not installed on these shots. All from MM and Lil Rico...I take no credit but I have them if needed.

word cool cool and i was a little sketched to set everything up at first than i though **** it why not? im not going to see how it performs under pressure if i dont right.... so far so good besides what i mentioned earlier today in this thread in my mini review.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:40 PM

Ok. i've played with the server settings from the OP and it's not working for me. I can send a pic but i don't think it's leaving my phone.

ON3/\L i see you got mms working by editing and running the two cab files.

for the server addy: Server address- http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms?X-SPRINT-MDN="your MSID here"

do you leave the quotes around "your MSID here" or remove them? i'm not too sure about that and have not messed with it. but i've reflashed, and installed everything but the arcsoft cab.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:28 PM

Ok. i've played with the server settings from the OP and it's not working for me. I can send a pic but i don't think it's leaving my phone.

ON3/\L i see you got mms working by editing and running the two cab files.

for the server addy: Server address- http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms?X-SPRINT-MDN="your MSID here"

do you leave the quotes around "your MSID here" or remove them? i'm not too sure about that and have not messed with it. but i've reflashed, and installed everything but the arcsoft cab.
you dont use the quotes... just whats inbetween them
Old 01-01-2010, 07:58 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

re war mms

correct..
. the letters -MDN= then your msid here

good luck and it should work. Even before it worked I could still send..but that fixed receiving for me.

--------- New Post Merged on 1/1/2010 at 0945 --------

Hey question for anyone else on WAR... I have background for all tabs installed on here and it is not working... the same cab worked on 2.1 and worked on nrg rom 2.5... not sure whats up with that.. anyone else having this?
Old 01-01-2010, 08:06 PM

correct..
huh. not working for me with that fix. but if i send from the album it works just fine. oh well at least it works.

--------- New Post Merged on 1/1/2010 at 0911 --------

i couldn't send or receive with the server fix. i just reflashed back to stock and back to War.

just finished the settings. i'm not too sure why it's not working for me. i've tried at least 20 times using different settings. nothing was ever received on the other end.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:39 PM

Re: re war mms

correct..

good luck and it should work. Even before it worked I could still send..but that fixed receiving for me.

--------- New Post Merged on 1/1/2010 at 0945 --------

Hey question for anyone else on WAR... I have background for all tabs installed on here and it is not working... the same cab worked on 2.1 and worked on nrg rom 2.5... not sure whats up with that.. anyone else having this?
works for me without any troubles.... you get it from the FAQ?
Old 01-01-2010, 08:52 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

Re re war mms

works for me without any troubles.... you get it from the FAQ?
Yeah but over at ppc... I'll try to DL this one and c if any changes.. idk.. weird. It worked on Silence no problems I will report back after I check
Old 01-03-2010, 11:57 AM

View rapfan97's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rapfan97's Photo Album Add rapfan97's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
I downloaded the War rom and i like it a lot...the only issue i have with it is that i can receive pic mail but can't send it out but that isn't a big issue (i'm on sprint)...but i have a question...is the internet sharing tethering already included in this rom or do i have to download the cab and install it myself?
Old 01-03-2010, 12:15 PM

“ Originally Posted by rapfan97 View Post

I downloaded the War rom and i like it a lot...the only issue i have with it is that i can receive pic mail but can't send it out but that isn't a big issue (i'm on sprint)...but i have a question...is the internet sharing tethering already included in this rom or do i have to download the cab and install it myself?
i'm quite sure if you refer to the posts above yours as well as post 44 in this thread it will answer your picture mail questions.

internet sharing is included.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:47 PM

MightyROM Rhodium

“ Originally Posted by rapfan97 View Post

Please make sure you make a member intro bro , i see this was your first post so you didnt make one .

Old 01-03-2010, 04:49 PM

View rapfan97's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rapfan97's Photo Album Add rapfan97's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: MightyROM Rhodium

thanks for your help...and member intro updated
Old 01-03-2010, 06:10 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

Re #9553;Project ROMs#9553;HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

huh. not working for me with that fix. but if i send from the album it works just fine. oh well at least it works.

--------- New Post Merged on 1/1/2010 at 0911 --------

i couldn't send or receive with the server fix. i just reflashed back to stock and back to War.

just finished the settings. i'm not too sure why it's not working for me. i've tried at least 20 times using different settings. nothing was ever received on the other end.
Was you able to get mms resolved? I was just curious, mine is still working ATM without any changes other than before. I just coudn't figure why they wouldn't work for you we both have Sprint and same phone it should work. Well just checking in, let me knw if anything I can do and good luck. BTW, thanks for your insight helping me decide weather to even flash this rom or not.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:18 PM

Re Re #9553;Project ROMs#9553;HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

Was you able to get mms resolved? I was just curious, mine is still working ATM without any changes other than before. I just coudn't figure why they wouldn't work for you we both have Sprint and same phone it should work. Well just checking in, let me knw if anything I can do and good luck. BTW, thanks for your insight helping me decide weather to even flash this rom or not.
i can send and receive just fine, but only send from the album. i've tried 5,000,000 ways to get the htc messaging fix to work. i can't send from the htc messaging.

i've flashed to stock and back twice and hard reset no less than 5 times.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:21 PM

Re: Re Re #9553;Project ROMs#9553;HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

i can send and receive just fine, but only send from the album. i've tried 5,000,000 ways to get the htc messaging fix to work. i can't send from the htc messaging.

i've flashed to stock and back twice and hard reset no less than 5 times.
mmm i could right from htc messaging with the tweak listed in the first post without troubles.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:24 PM

Re Re Re #9553;Project ROMs#9553;HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

mmm i could right from htc messaging with the tweak listed in the first post without troubles.
yea i don't know what i'm missing. really. seriously it's pi$$ing me off. when i send from mms it says the message was sent successfully but it is never received on the other end. i know in the end its a d@mn box i forgot to check.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:55 AM

Re Re Re Re Re #9553;Project ROMs#9553;HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

yea, it's a bummer that it all won't play nicely. i've discussed customizations at nauseum here on other threads. Theres always a trade when running custom stuff some of it is a definite battery hog. I go for overall performance, speed, and stability. i'm pretty @n@l about it and i will NOT run something what sucks the life out of my battery. i learned a long time ago in a galaxy far away (MotoQ and Mogul) performance was better than eye candy.

I don't want to confuse you, but for my FYI are you having problems sending pics from your TP2? is so you have to send them from the album tab. not thru the messaging tab.
Ohh.... Ya I was sending them through HTC Messaging. I didnt know we were supposed to go through the album. I just sent one that way. Waiting for her to txt me back to see if it worked or not.

I removed the Taskbar, and the % cab and now my battery is lasting more then 24 hours easy. Thanks for the heads up on that.

I saw I think it was ONEAL that said to use MM taskbars. I used the taskbar from this post. So I def used the MM task bar.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:25 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TP2

View brooklyn's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View brooklyn's Photo Album Add brooklyn's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

what task bar do you guys recommend for the war rom cuz ive been reading battery issues or are you just leaving them old school.. I also would like to know if ther is a theme that will change the clock and settings tab icons and the comm manager icons.. i know there are some out ther but its kinda confusing with what will work with these roms thanks guys

Old 01-04-2010, 02:20 PM

She never got a picture. I sent it through the album this time. I double checked my settings port 80, msid, server. ect. Its all correct. And I get a success message everytime i send a MMS.

All we are supposed to do is use the sprint provision, and then enter the settings in post 1 right. With this build ROM We dont use any arcosoft cabs anymore, no mms fix cabs, and no reg edits correct.

BROOKLYN: Good qustion man. I see the screen shots ONEAL posted. Hes got a battery % on his. I wonder if ONEAL has short battery life with what hes running.
I got my taskbar from this post, the TP2 battery % DL didnt work but DASH directed me to the other Mighty ROM thread and i got it from there. And I had major issues. Maybe ONEAL would post up the cabs he uses for his task bar and battery % (hint hint) lol.

OFF TOPIC: How many posts do I need before my silver member turns to a GOLD member. At least I assume that happens after so many. I was just wondering when.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
#9553, #9553mightyromcom#9553, ѕ║, ҹ║, ԝ║, ى║, 5, x, , ║mightyromcom║, &#st, 653, beta, cdmahd2, hd2, landscape, love, manila#95, manila║, mighty, mightyrom, project, rhodiumw, roms#9553, roms║