Old 01-04-2010, 06:45 AM
CYBER WEESJE CYBER WEESJE is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Newblinkie Wondershare DVD Converter Ultimate 5102

Wondershare DVD Converter Ultimate 5.1.0.2(MULTILANG) is a great all-in-one DVD Video Converter, by providing you a one stop solution for family video/DVD converting. You can rip DVD to video in any video format for enjoying them on your mobile devices on the go. You can convert video to your desired resolution and video format. You can also burn video to DVD for playback on your home DVD player.

Key Features:

? All-in-One DVD Video Converter. Provide you a one stop DVD Video conversion solution to rip DVDs, convert videos and burn video to DVDs.
? Universal DVD Converter for DVD Movies. Rip DVDs to all kinds of video and audio formats such as MP4, MP4 AVC, M4V, AVI, WMV, MOV, RM, 3GP, 3G2, MPG, MPEG, FLV, WMA, M4A, MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, ASF, etc to enjoy them on the go.
? Professional video/audio Converter. Convert video/audio including HD videos to popular video/audio format for every need for video/audio portable devices ? right at your fingertips.
? Amazing Video to DVD Burner. Burn video to DVDs from almost all kinds of videos for your home DVD player.
? Total playback freedom on almost all video/audio portable devices. Support all popular video and audio players including iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, Pocket PC, Walkman, BlackBerry, different mobile phones, Creative Zen, Archos, etc.
? Amazing video/DVD editor. Edit video with unique video/DVD tools to crop, adjust effect, add watermark/ subtitle, clip, merge, etc.
? Crop, adjust video effect, and add watermark/subtitle with two real-time preview windows. You can always get tailor-made video for your player with two real-time preview windows allowing you to crop video, adjust video effect and add watermark/subtitle.
? Clip video file/DVD chapter. You can split a file into multiple segments for your every need.
? Merge multiple files. You can merge multiple files into a single one.
? Customize DVD menu. You can select DVD menu from built-in Menu Template or you can customize background image and music to create your own unique DVD menu.
? Capture picture. You can capture any picture from video/DVD and save it as jpeg or bmp format with snapshot function.
? Customizable output profile for your every need. Configure an output profile for every video/DVD conversion you need
? Flexible output video/audio settings. Flexible output settings such as Resolution, Frame Rate, ? Encoder and Bit Rate etc enable you to produce exactly the video/audio you need for your mobile device.
? Apply more than one profile to one file. You can apply more than one output profile to one file so that you can convert one file into different formats at the same time.

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2010, 11:46 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Wondershare DVD Converter Ultimate 5102

I have wondershare on my pc..not the ultimate...yet..and I just want to say I use it all the time it works wonders, lol.... seriously tho..it has specific settings for ipod, iphone, palm pre, winmo, etc... can convert anything with this! You can make a mp4 a freaking HD video if you want..and then make it and avi..xvid..etc.. it does it all.. and I don't even have this version.. I'm DLing now tho... can't wait. Anyone who is wondering this is an excellent product.

edit..just realized this is the dvd converter.. I have wondershare Media converter.. this will be a nice add on!
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
5102, converter, dvd, ultimate, wondershare