Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-15-2009, 11:02 AM
suka4luv suka4luv is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC diamond (alltel)
Mobile Carrier: verizon
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View suka4luv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View suka4luv's Photo Album Add suka4luv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
This sucks what do u think

Ok i was trying to get my upgrade for $150 bucks. I spoke to 3 reps all told me the same thing ( basically that i would not have to change my plan i could keep my old alltel plan with 20 circle numbers, unlimited text, unlimited data on primary line, night and weekends start at 7pm. I get ready to upgrade now the rep tells me that i need a verizon plan and alltel phones which my hunny still has wont work on verizon network, that if i upgrade she needs a verizon phone as well along with my niece also with an alltel phone. What the f man is that true or are they tryn to sqeeze sum cash out a brother. So i cant b the only one with a verizon phone we all have to get one?

Old 09-15-2009, 01:00 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: This sucks what do u think

“ Originally Posted by suka4luv View Post

Ok i was trying to get my upgrade for $150 bucks. I spoke to 3 reps all told me the same thing ( basically that i would not have to change my plan i could keep my old alltel plan with 20 circle numbers, unlimited text, unlimited data on primary line, night and weekends start at 7pm. I get ready to upgrade now the rep tells me that i need a verizon plan and alltel phones which my hunny still has wont work on verizon network, that if i upgrade she needs a verizon phone as well along with my niece also with an alltel phone. What the f man is that true or are they tryn to sqeeze sum cash out a brother. So i cant b the only one with a verizon phone we all have to get one?
they will be requiring that since it sounds like in your area that they are ditching alltel..... but you can activate an alltel phone on the account through verizon.... just walk into the store and than tell them you want them to have customer service representative to fax over an add a esn form and get that filled out.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:51 PM

View suka4luv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View suka4luv's Photo Album Add suka4luv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by d/\sh View Post

they will be requiring that since it sounds like in your area that they are ditching alltel..... But you can activate an alltel phone on the account through verizon.... Just walk into the store and than tell them you want them to have customer service representative to fax over an add a esn form and get that filled out.
oh hell yea cuz i still got a diamond from alltel coming with insurance so i can still upgrade plan and get tp2 from verizon.

Old 09-17-2009, 11:47 AM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

they will be requiring that since it sounds like in your area that they are ditching alltel..... but you can activate an alltel phone on the account through verizon.... just walk into the store and than tell them you want them to have customer service representative to fax over an add a esn form and get that filled out.
ok so let me understand correctly? i need to ask for an esn add/change for the 2 alltel phones, also, can i do it over the phone or do i have to go to the store? thanks for the help dash man i appreciate it like crazy and one more thing i am glad to hear u are with verizon cuz now if u have sum tweaks and pointer for the tp2 on yours i know they will work with mine thanks

Old 09-17-2009, 01:00 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok so let me understand correctly? i need to ask for an esn add/change for the 2 alltel phones, also, can i do it over the phone or do i have to go to the store? thanks for the help dash man i appreciate it like crazy and one more thing i am glad to hear u are with verizon cuz now if u have sum tweaks and pointer for the tp2 on yours i know they will work with mine thanks
not change add

1. walk in with esn numbers wrote down.
2. tell them you have unbranded phones you need to activate
3. tell her is troubles to call CS and ask for add of esn form
4. fill it out and have her fax it back
5. minutes later will be added....

some reps may do this some may not since unlocked are sold only as gsm phones..... worth a shot though to see how stupid they are.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:08 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

not change add

1. walk in with esn numbers wrote down.
2. tell them you have unbranded phones you need to activate
3. tell her is troubles to call CS and ask for add of esn form
4. fill it out and have her fax it back
5. minutes later will be added....

some reps may do this some may not since unlocked are sold only as gsm phones..... worth a shot though to see how stupid they are.
thanks G ................................

Old 09-17-2009, 05:43 PM

thanks G ................................
no troubles, let me know how that works for you, ive noticed females are more persuasive when doing this so be sure to pick you a cutie and mack a lil while you at it, hell i did and to my surprise she had a twin sister that worked there also..... oh yeah double the pleasure double the fun hahaa
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
sucks