Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-18-2009, 01:51 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

“ Originally Posted by slumdog1 View Post

yea i would switch but the plan im currently on with sprint is ridiculous like if i back out now it would be stupidity on my end. The service is great never had a problem with service or anything just the phones. I got my touch pro swapped for a tp2 the day the tp2 came out due to a previous promise already notated. I still dont understand why Sprint stores still dont have this phone and its been over 2 months since the phone released. Do you think it might never hit the stores and they will just bring the Leo out in early 2010?
mo it will come out, they hasve to much money into the design and all the others stuff into the phone and theres too much of a demand ofr it to not come to stores... any provider that had online phones only in my opinion is stupid.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:35 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View make-ya-kri's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View make-ya-kri's Photo Album Add make-ya-kri's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

I got my TP replaced easy, Walked into a sprint store not a authorized dealer, was like my keyboard went out, the lady was like lemme see it, yeah we have alot of problems with this model, wrote a ticket and said if we cant fix we will wap u out with a brand new TP2 and it will be oreded today and can pick it up in a day or two, I came back to the store its like the phone never left the self she placed it on, they never even looked at the phone and they gave me a ticket to recieve my TP2, just that simple, I was ready to complain my azz off like my phone gets so hott it melted my synthetic covers or it melted my backpack, Or it keeps turning off in calls something to make them replace and upgrade...
Old 11-18-2009, 11:10 AM
bigchico68
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View bigchico68's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bigchico68's Photo Album Add bigchico68's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

really? how is that comparable when it cant be used on all accounts... i hope they are telling people that before they make the choice or offer it.
Oh yeah that is a requirement that we look at the customers account first and see what plan they have before we offer that and if they want that then we have to explain to them that their plan will need to be changed.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:31 PM
Addict
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View roopull's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View roopull's Photo Album Add roopull's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

FWIW, I'm just East of Atlanta... I've been to two different repair centers, talked over the phone with Sprint & Asurion. I have the TEP.

The repair centers regret to inform me that the only off the shelf replacement they can give me are Blackberries & lesser phones like the Snap. They're at least honest & confess that the Snap is crap compared with the Touch Pro.

Sprint customer service won't discuss it & sends me to Asurion. Anyone know a work around?

Asurion will replace it with a refurbished TP. I went the refurbished route with my Apache & will never have another refurbished phone. I went through FIVE refurbished Apaches, which meant I basically went without a phone for over a month.

While parts of my TP are broken, and I do want a replacement, I cannot afford to risk receiving another long line of broken refurbished phones.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:42 PM
Mobile Model: Ppc 680

View livinlifes2shor's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View livinlifes2shor's Photo Album Add livinlifes2shor's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

tell the insurance company that!! Tell them that you will not pay a deductable for a refurb phone and that the warranty will not replace it with a touch pro due to how bad they are and all the issues! SO I would be happy to pay 100 bucks for the NIB replacment TP2 as this is the only phone that is comparable. Be honest DO NOT YELL and see what happens. It worked for me best 100.00 and 15 min I ever spent better than the times to the warranty center!
Old 11-18-2009, 03:57 PM
Addict

View roopull's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View roopull's Photo Album Add roopull's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I told them everything except that I'm willing to pay the $100. As of now, my "claim is open" in case I want to pursue it. I visited two more stores in the area (let's hear it for not living in the boonies, anymore!) and was told to call Sprint Customer Service and ask to be connected to the "customer retention" line.

Customer retention? I've been on hold for 15 minutes. Seriously.

I've told her the Snap is unsuitable because it's 1/2 the phone the TP is. I told her the Pre & BBs are unsuitable as they're not WinMo phones. All of that is true... to say nothing of the horrid BB/Pre keyboards. Yuck! Not ONCE did I say "Touch Pro Two." Yet, she started explaining why I couldn't get one, so I said, "I didn't say I wanted a Touch Pro Two. I said I want a new Touch Pro or comparable phone. If the Touch Pro Two is all you have, that's all you have."

Shortly after that, she put me on hold.

22 minutes, now.

We'll see. LOL.

Oh, btw, I never yell at customer service people. That's entirely inappropriate. If what I want requires me to act like a jerk, I need to reassess "what I want."
Old 11-18-2009, 04:21 PM
jr5416 jr5416 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by roopull View Post

I told them everything except that I'm willing to pay the $100. As of now, my "claim is open" in case I want to pursue it. I visited two more stores in the area (let's hear it for not living in the boonies, anymore!) and was told to call Sprint Customer Service and ask to be connected to the "customer retention" line.

Customer retention? I've been on hold for 15 minutes. Seriously.

I've told her the Snap is unsuitable because it's 1/2 the phone the TP is. I told her the Pre & BBs are unsuitable as they're not WinMo phones. All of that is true... to say nothing of the horrid BB/Pre keyboards. Yuck! Not ONCE did I say "Touch Pro Two." Yet, she started explaining why I couldn't get one, so I said, "I didn't say I wanted a Touch Pro Two. I said I want a new Touch Pro or comparable phone. If the Touch Pro Two is all you have, that's all you have."

Shortly after that, she put me on hold.

22 minutes, now.

We'll see. LOL.

Oh, btw, I never yell at customer service people. That's entirely inappropriate. If what I want requires me to act like a jerk, I need to reassess "what I want."
Keep it comming bro this story is getting good lol

Old 11-18-2009, 04:34 PM
Addict

Alrighty, finally off the phone.

No TP2 coming this way any time soon.

The phones customer retention and/or any customer service people have are for new activations or upgrades only. I can have a TP2 if I want to re-up my contract. I've been off contract forever and have no desire to go back.

If I want a phone NOW, my options are to either take the re-furb from Asurion (the customer retention lady recommends I don't do this as it costs me the $50 deductible & I'll get a questionable refurb,) or I can take whatever my store has in stock and is willing to give me.

My stores, as I mentioned earlier, only have Snaps, Blackberries, and Pres in stock. I don't want any of them.

If I'm willing to do without GPS for a while, I can simply wait until the store has the TP2 in stock. The stores are only going to be carrying one top of the line WinMo phone, and they quit shipping the TP months ago, so they're all out of new TPs. The TP2s aren't in stock, yet, so if I want a viable replacement, I have to wait. When the TP2s ship enmasse, I can get one.

And, that's about what I thought was the situation hours ago.

Honestly, I think Sprint is doing the right thing, here. Why carry multiple top of the line WinMo phones? And, when HTC is between models, there is going to be a gap in supply. I can deal with that.

I discussed with the customer retention lady that my options - for now - are to either wait for TP2s to become available or to go to another carrier. She agreed, apologized, and was actually very honest.

Kudos to Sprint.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:40 AM

View cleftic's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View cleftic's Photo Album Add cleftic's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I went into the Sprint store last night and they are swap my TP for a brand new TP2 in the box. If your trying to switch go now before it's out of the system again. Good luck.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:02 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by cleftic View Post

I went into the Sprint store last night and they are swap my TP for a brand new TP2 in the box. If your trying to switch go now before it's out of the system again. Good luck.
what area are you win? it depends on area for what they are going to be offering.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:05 PM

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

what area are you win? it depends on area for what they are going to be offering.
Right ? They should type in what area they are in or update their profile as to where they live so we can know where we have to go to get the swap u know

Old 11-23-2009, 12:31 PM
Addict

Guys, this is a completely temporary situation. HTC cannot have a million TP2s available at launch. Clearly, the bulk went to Verizon at first & Sprint's inventory is going to come later on.

No matter where you are, it's an inventory issue, not a Sprint corporate decision. The decision has clearly been made... The TP2 is the REAL replacement for the TP. Problem is, they don't have 'em yet. So, if you go in the store, they're going to do the only thing they can... offer you something else. Since the Touch Pro Series are the nicest WinMo phones they have, anything else will be "less."

Be patient.

Your TP2 is coming.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:06 PM

View cleftic's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View cleftic's Photo Album Add cleftic's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I didn't know it was a area issue I thought it was a production issue. I'm in socal if that helps.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:43 PM
Addict

Distribution won't be evenly weighted... higher producing stores will likely get more TP2s, lower volume stores will get less. As soon as a store is out of their initial allotment, who knows when the next shipment will arrive. You'd have to have some pretty odd connections at Sprint and/or HTC to know how they decide which stores will get TP2s and when they'll get them.

It probably also depends on what each individual store manager decides to carry.

Here, I have a choice between two "authorized dealers" and several corporate stores. The "authorized dealers" have a very different set of phones on display and in stock. Just call the stores randomly... as soon as they have one "for sale," hit 'em up for an exchange.

Just don't wrack your brain trying to figure out some sort of reasoning behind why the guy on Topeka has a Touch Pro 2 and the guy in Burbank doesn't. Anyone who has worked in mass distribution knows it could be as simple as the shipping them out to stores in alphabetical order. If that's the case, I feel sorry for the folks in Zebulon Mississippi.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:47 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2

View Touchpro88's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Touchpro88's Photo Album Add Touchpro88's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yes, it depends in the area you are near because i'm in Rockville, MD and my TP got swapped right away! In the other hands, My Boss son, who lives in north VA, he went to sprint store and they did thier normal procedures which is swap TP for another fu**ed up TP lol. It all depends which sprint store you go to.

--------- New Post Merged on 23/11/2009 at 0434 --------

You have proven my point. LOL
Old 11-23-2009, 03:51 PM
Addict

I'd be willing to be that if you went back to the store at Rockville, they'd not have any TP2s left. Just a guess...
Old 11-23-2009, 07:00 PM
bigchico68

View bigchico68's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bigchico68's Photo Album Add bigchico68's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

FWIW, I'm just East of Atlanta... I've been to two different repair centers, talked over the phone with Sprint & Asurion. I have the TEP.

The repair centers regret to inform me that the only off the shelf replacement they can give me are Blackberries & lesser phones like the Snap. They're at least honest & confess that the Snap is crap compared with the Touch Pro.

Sprint customer service won't discuss it & sends me to Asurion. Anyone know a work around?

Asurion will replace it with a refurbished TP. I went the refurbished route with my Apache & will never have another refurbished phone. I went through FIVE refurbished Apaches, which meant I basically went without a phone for over a month.

While parts of my TP are broken, and I do want a replacement, I cannot afford to risk receiving another long line of broken refurbished phones.
my friend just got her phone (TP) replaced through asurion and they sent a TP 2
Old 11-23-2009, 07:27 PM

still touch pro in my area but not a refurbished but new so must be getting low.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:53 AM
NOOB 4 EVER

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Had my third keyboard put in today, and while they were at it, they went ahead and ordered my new TP2 to be shipped to my home, so I didn't have to go back to the store. Have decided that this is definitely the way to go, it takes a little bit, but it's worth the patience when I can get a $600 phone for free, and not use up my upgrade promotion.

Old 11-24-2009, 01:14 PM

Re: Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

“ Originally Posted by gadget945 View Post

Had my third keyboard put in today, and while they were at it, they went ahead and ordered my new TP2 to be shipped to my home, so I didn't have to go back to the store. Have decided that this is definitely the way to go, it takes a little bit, but it's worth the patience when I can get a $600 phone for free, and not use up my upgrade promotion.
very nice and congrats on the tp2 see now your up with the big dogs again and really didnt take you too long.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:12 PM
Addict

Re Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

“ Originally Posted by bigchico68 View Post

my friend just got her phone (TP) replaced through asurion and they sent a TP 2
Did they tell her they were sending a TP2, or did they say they were sending a Touch Pro? I spoke with them less than a week ago & was told they were only shipping refurbed TPs.

I'd still rather wait til the local stores have 'em just so I can avoid the $50 deductible.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:15 PM
NOOB 4 EVER

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

Did they tell her they were sending a TP2, or did they say they were sending a Touch Pro? I spoke with them less than a week ago & was told they were only shipping refurbed TPs.

I'd still rather wait til the local stores have 'em just so I can avoid the $50 deductible.
first off - to replace the Touch Pro through Asurion, it's $100 deductible, last time I checked. I don't think that if it's an equipment failure, that they will charge for the replacement, especially if you have had documented issues with the TP, I've had 4 handsets and the last one I got, have had 3 keyboards put in.

Secondly - from what I can see of the forums, and talking to other people, it depends on where you live as to what you get as a replacement. In the store last night, they had a list of five phones that I could get to replace the Touch Pro, but that's with Sprint at a corporate store, not sure how other carriers/locations will do it.

Old 11-24-2009, 08:12 PM
Mobile Model: TP One

View ppopper78's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ppopper78's Photo Album Add ppopper78's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok guys im on the phone with asurion right now...

Old 11-24-2009, 08:26 PM

“ Originally Posted by ppopper78 View Post

ok guys im on the phone with asurion right now...
keep us informed on how that goes.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:35 PM

View ppopper78's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ppopper78's Photo Album Add ppopper78's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

so while im on hold i told them i have had 2 replacements in store refurbs and willing to pay the 100 deduct to get into some thing else. she asked how many years i been with sprint so i says 9 years and only one clain since. she says let me see what i can do for you, mind you she nevered asked a question bout my tp. she comes back and offers the curve, treo pro and tour. i tells her no thank you not comparable, she says ok how bout the tp2. im like hell yeah, so it will be here in two days or less and i never had to fight her or talk to a soup. to think i been fighting the corp store for 6 months and they barely budge for a treo pro, curve and snap. the trick is to be nice and not have too many claims in my opinion. good luck to the rest of yall and see ya later cause im in a different phone class now. lol

Old 11-24-2009, 09:16 PM

so while im on hold i told them i have had 2 replacements in store refurbs and willing to pay the 100 deduct to get into some thing else. she asked how many years i been with sprint so i says 9 years and only one clain since. she says let me see what i can do for you, mind you she nevered asked a question bout my tp. she comes back and offers the curve, treo pro and tour. i tells her no thank you not comparable, she says ok how bout the tp2. im like hell yeah, so it will be here in two days or less and i never had to fight her or talk to a soup. to think i been fighting the corp store for 6 months and they barely budge for a treo pro, curve and snap. the trick is to be nice and not have too many claims in my opinion. good luck to the rest of yall and see ya later cause im in a different phone class now. lol
Wow did u have to pay anything ?

Old 11-24-2009, 09:49 PM

congrats and patience can sometimes pay off thats for sure. you will love your new device and too bad the holiday week had to be going on right now or you may have got it before the weekend... hopefully it will be overnighted so it gets to you by friday.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:14 PM

one hundred bucks no prob.

Old 11-26-2009, 10:01 PM
bigchico68

Re Re Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

they didn't tell her what they were sending at all actually, she was under the impression she would be getting another TP, but when it came it was a brand new TP2 in box.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:12 PM
Addict

Re Re Re Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

“ Originally Posted by bigchico68 View Post

they didn't tell her what they were sending at all actually, she was under the impression she would be getting another TP, but when it came it was a brand new TP2 in box.
I wonder if they're doing that to keep from having a run on TP2s from TP1 owners... not telling people what they're sending.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:45 PM

despite the holiday ups came today and now im an owner of the tp2.

Old 11-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Addict

It was overnighted, then...we only did air, today.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:56 PM

congratulations! how you liking it so far?
Old 11-28-2009, 10:03 AM
Addict

Checked with one of the local repair centers, again, to see if they have any TP2s in stock.
They said they're not even expecting to carry any... That baffles me.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:46 PM

Checked with one of the local repair centers, again, to see if they have any TP2s in stock.
They said they're not even expecting to carry any... That baffles me.

they will have them and thats for sure as long as they are a corporate or sprint store and not a 3rd party seller.... they may not get them until 2010 but they arent just not going to carry an expensive device.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:05 PM

dash the phones great and when ups showed up friday it nmade my holiday. i love the screen size and the quality of the graphics is da bomb. thanks to all of the spj members for the tips and tricks off the trade, it the reason why i got the tp2. heres the funny part i called ups friday morn and they said i would have to wait till monday cause the holiday but i guess not it showed up anyway.

Old 12-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Mobile Model: Touch P.R.O. 2

View hctr68's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View hctr68's Photo Album Add hctr68's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I would like to send out my thanks to all who posted on this thread ive been tracking it since it first was open and now, I got my self a free TP2 yesterday and mann i love it. my first pro worked great never had any problems with it and i thought it would never mess up. after reading this thread i put my thinking cap on ( I knew I went to school for something) the first pro i messed up and almost had to go threw assurion i broke the sd card slot but the lady helping me sent ut threw regular repaid, my second pro i got a paperclip opened the batterry case and tried shortcircuiting it and also poked around the power connection and got the phone to stop connecting to the computer took it in to sprint store and they said they will have to replace it the lady said they are offering other phones as a replacement i kept my cool and played dumb told her no i like the winmo and pro features, she then goes to the back comes back and tells me that they can order me a new in box PRO 2 i said "they have a pro 2 sure i will take that phone" and now i have my pro 2 and i only had to mess up two phones to get it. love u guys i would never had known sprint was doing this if it werent for this site-----FYI im in Cali.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:21 PM
Addict

Went back to my corporate store to give it another try, today. At first, I was offered a refurbed TP. I declined, whined some more, and was then handed a BRAND NEW Touch Pro...

ONE! LOL!

Actually, that pleases me as much as having a TP2 would. Well, almost. As I mentioned before, I HATE changing phones & relearning everything. If this one works as well as I hope it does, I'll be in a happy TP1 world for another year!
Old 12-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Lol I gave Sprint one shot at giving me a TP2 then i said forget them...... I think you guys should just go to Verizon or T-mobile where they are way easier to get haha

Old 12-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Addict

Yeah, but then you have to pay money! LOL. If I wanted to PAY for the phone, I'd have it already!

I've been off contract for so long, it'd take more than a cool phone to get me back on one.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:45 PM

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

Lol I gave Sprint one shot at giving me a TP2 then i said forget them...... I think you guys should just go to Verizon or T-mobile where they are way easier to get haha
aint that right, and the more money thing isnt true... as goku can tell you t-mobile has good plans and even better customer service (i deal with them on mom and rarely make mistake and when do easily fixed) and for verizon they offer great employee discounts for many places of employment..... im actually paying less for more with verizon, get better customer service, phones are cheaper, and the people actually help... hell no refurbs and straight to another! im down for that anytime
Old 12-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Addict

Oh, I was just referring to the initial outlay for the device. Even with my UPS discount, the TP2 is $160.
While I was there, I checked the plans out, too. To get a comparable plan, I'd be forking out an extra $15/month. But, then, since Sprint doesn't offer my plan anymore, if I were to change plans at Sprint, I'd be paying more money there, too! cRaZy.

I don't know about T-Mobile... they have crappy crappy coverage in Atlanta.

As for customer service, carjackers offer better customer service than Sprint.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:07 PM

Oh, I was just referring to the initial outlay for the device. Even with my UPS discount, the TP2 is $160.
While I was there, I checked the plans out, too. To get a comparable plan, I'd be forking out an extra $15/month. But, then, since Sprint doesn't offer my plan anymore, if I were to change plans at Sprint, I'd be paying more money there, too! cRaZy.

I don't know about T-Mobile... they have crappy crappy coverage in Atlanta.

As for customer service, carjackers offer better customer service than Sprint.

ahhaha i like that last line and no use getting a provider without service. an damn they robbing you on the price for the phone, i got it within a couple weeks if dropping and only paid 105 out the door and for some reason still sent me a 100 dollar rebate to bring it down to 5 bucks! supposed to be 105 but still big difference from 165 especially when my was after sales tax.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Addict

At the local Verizon Corporate store, it's $200 with a 2 year contract.

If I could get the deal you got, I think I'd reconsider! LOL
Old 12-08-2009, 09:38 PM

At the local Verizon Corporate store, it's $200 with a 2 year contract.

If I could get the deal you got, I think I'd reconsider! LOL
i can talk to my girl if you would like and see if we can figure out what we can do for ya.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:43 PM
Addict

Thanks for the offer, D/\SH, but I really am satisfied with my lowly Touch Pro (now that I have a new one.) Learning my way around a new phone is annoying enough, but explaining to my wife that she's going to have to switch phones too would be a challenge I'm not quite up to!

I'll keep the offer in mind, though, if & when we do decide to leave Sprint. Heaven knows I'm not the least bit loyal to them...
Old 12-12-2009, 01:51 PM
previously codydavis22
Mobile Model: Motorola Droid
Mobile Carrier: Verizon

View V I P's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View V I P's Photo Album Add V I P's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

You have to have 3 replacements within a year in order for them to have the capability to swap w/ different phone. I have now had 3 replacements and I'm on the phone now.....so we'll see. Anybody have any suggestions of things to say that are wrong with it?
Old 12-12-2009, 01:58 PM

“ Originally Posted by V I P View Post

You have to have 3 replacements within a year in order for them to have the capability to swap w/ different phone. I have now had 3 replacements and I'm on the phone now.....so we'll see. Anybody have any suggestions of things to say that are wrong with it?
so you have nothing wrong with the device? i wouildnt try to make something up with them that can be trasced if your trying to get the tp2 or something.... just go with something that has happened in the past and they know about on the notes so you can say its obviously the model....
Old 12-12-2009, 02:04 PM
previously codydavis22
Mobile Model: Motorola Droid
Mobile Carrier: Verizon

View V I P's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View V I P's Photo Album Add V I P's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

so you have nothing wrong with the device? i wouildnt try to make something up with them that can be trasced if your trying to get the tp2 or something.... just go with something that has happened in the past and they know about on the notes so you can say its obviously the model....
I said it overheats dash......is that ok? I don't want them to try and charge me once they swap it out.
Old 12-12-2009, 02:09 PM

Re: Re Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

“ Originally Posted by V I P View Post

I said it overheats dash......is that ok? I don't want them to try and charge me once they swap it out.
your fine on the overheating since well known issue.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
pro, pro2, replacing, sprint, touch