Old 10-29-2009, 11:01 AM
jr5416 jr5416 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

Hey guys im going to sprint store to get my tp replaced , i call *2 talked to a rep who about how this was my third replacement , he called my sprint store which i go to , spoke to a manager and the manager said he would replace it , i asked if thier were phones that had the same value as the TOUCH PRO he said yes BLACKBERRY TOUR , PALM PRE , and others but did not mention the TP2 so what would u guys reccommmend that i do so i can get the TP2 ? thanks

Old 10-29-2009, 12:00 PM
SPJ Junkie
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile OS: 6.5

View meansixx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View meansixx's Photo Album Add meansixx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

Hey guys im going to sprint store to get my tp replaced , i call *2 talked to a rep who about how this was my third replacement , he called my sprint store which i go to , spoke to a manager and the manager said he would replace it , i asked if thier were phones that had the same value as the TOUCH PRO he said yes BLACKBERRY TOUR , PALM PRE , and others but did not mention the TP2 so what would u guys reccommmend that i do so i can get the TP2 ? thanks
you might have to get another pro if they dont have the tp2, i had hell with my store and finally after b*thchin and complaining about the same issues and going through like 9 or 10 pros casue of that, lost count...lol. Just tell them ur gettin sick of the bs. worked for me.

Old 10-29-2009, 12:49 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

or you can get the pre and sell it or trade for a tp2.... the pre still fetches a pretty penny on ebay and you get 5 free listings a month now
Old 10-29-2009, 12:54 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

or you can get the pre and sell it or trade for a tp2.... the pre still fetches a pretty penny on ebay and you get 5 free listings a month now
Yeah so I tell my friend about TP2 he goes an burns out his Pro pick a store out at randoms , goes into the store says my pro does not work at all.... They look at said yep we will give another Pro. He tells them no dont want that back.... They offer him Tour , Curve , Dash an some other phone.... He says what about TP2. They tell him if you want to wait we will order one for you..... I was like What Hell his first Pro and gets one !!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-29-2009, 01:16 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Svillarr's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Svillarr's Photo Album Add Svillarr's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

Well after talking with the sprint tech once again, (she was actually really quite nice for a first) she said that the touch pro 2 is on back order for 14 weeks, which could be true. Well in 14 weeks the manufacturers' warranty will be off of my phone. So I think I am going to bite the bullet and settle for a different phone, or get another pro. I was actually thinking of picking up the Moment when in comes on the market.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:57 PM
Mobile Model: TP2
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View sct08's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sct08's Photo Album Add sct08's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I found out it all depends on the sprint store. I tried getting my TP replaced with a TP2 from my local sprint store and they told me that they would put me on a waiting list then they called a week later and said it was on indefinite back order and I would have to pick from the 4 phones that everyone else has been offered on here. So I told them forget that because none of the phones compared to the pro. So I looked up all the sprint stores in my area and found out that the one i was dealing with was a third party store so I called the nearest actual sprint store and they ordered me the TP2 with no problem and I picked it up the next day!
Old 11-04-2009, 09:03 PM
Mobile Model: TP One

View ppopper78's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ppopper78's Photo Album Add ppopper78's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i been on the phone 2 hours with retention advance support tech support and still fighting any help?

Old 11-04-2009, 09:28 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ppopper78 View Post

i been on the phone 2 hours with retention advance support tech support and still fighting any help?
how mny replacements have you had for your touch pro at this moment?
Old 11-05-2009, 10:05 AM
Mobile Model: Ppc 680

View livinlifes2shor's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View livinlifes2shor's Photo Album Add livinlifes2shor's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Central florida second replacment went into authorized service center the guy says ok looks like there getting you the option to pick another phone, and he gave me the offers but no touch pro 2 i could see the list it was on there but it had a no next to it. So to please him i went through the phones with him and we figured they were not comparable. He then showed me the tp2 and said this is the new one they are not having any issues with it. So I asked can I just get replaced with that since it is the comparable model. He said no they did in the begining but have since not allowed it any more, Anyway he ordered me a tp. Now if this on does not work would I be better off going to the corporate repair center?? Thanks
Old 11-05-2009, 12:06 PM

View crookdbill's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crookdbill's Photo Album Add crookdbill's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey guys my slider took a poop on my 5th touch pro! I called and spoke to advance replacements. they told me since i have had so many problems with the phone they can offer me different phones through the wellness program because this phone has many known issues. they offer me the usual 3 and i tell them they are not comparable and would rather have another touch pro. they said I could try to take it to a repair center as they have more leverage in what phones they offer and that he would notate the account. went to store...they offered the same three. I told them to order me another touch pro. They went and got a manager and she asked me if there was another phone that i feel wpuld be comparable. I told her that my wife has a TP2 and it was really solid and had no problems (thanks to juicy R1 ) and she said that the touch pro 2 IS A CHOICE and she would order me a touch pro 2 to satisfy the issue. DONE!
Old 11-05-2009, 01:56 PM

“ Originally Posted by livinlifes2shor View Post

Central florida second replacment went into authorized service center the guy says ok looks like there getting you the option to pick another phone, and he gave me the offers but no touch pro 2 i could see the list it was on there but it had a no next to it. So to please him i went through the phones with him and we figured they were not comparable. He then showed me the tp2 and said this is the new one they are not having any issues with it. So I asked can I just get replaced with that since it is the comparable model. He said no they did in the begining but have since not allowed it any more, Anyway he ordered me a tp. Now if this on does not work would I be better off going to the corporate repair center?? Thanks
yes if the new one ois bad than go to a corporate repair center and give it a shot. keep trying this is something that you will have to do that on... try different stores if possible as well as different times

“ Originally Posted by crookdbill View Post

hey guys my slider took a poop on my 5th touch pro! I called and spoke to advance replacements. they told me since i have had so many problems with the phone they can offer me different phones through the wellness program because this phone has many known issues. they offer me the usual 3 and i tell them they are not comparable and would rather have another touch pro. they said I could try to take it to a repair center as they have more leverage in what phones they offer and that he would notate the account. went to store...they offered the same three. I told them to order me another touch pro. They went and got a manager and she asked me if there was another phone that i feel wpuld be comparable. I told her that my wife has a TP2 and it was really solid and had no problems (thanks to juicy R1 ) and she said that the touch pro 2 IS A CHOICE and she would order me a touch pro 2 to satisfy the issue. DONE!
congrats! the tp2 is kick ass
Old 11-05-2009, 05:13 PM

View ppopper78's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ppopper78's Photo Album Add ppopper78's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok so day two of the big fight. well they are offering me the snap or the treo pro, i told them they were not comprable but they said sprint is doing me a favor cause they did not have to do this for me. they also said it is up to the store manager if they want to offer me a tp2 or hero but prob would not cause it would be considered an upgrade, so i am still on the losing side and made no decissions yet. now what?????

Old 11-05-2009, 05:19 PM
SPJ Junkie

View meansixx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View meansixx's Photo Album Add meansixx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well i just found out that my store did away with the tp2 on the list all together. im glad i got mine when i did cause i be stuck with the pro, lol

Old 11-05-2009, 05:25 PM
Addict
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View roopull's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View roopull's Photo Album Add roopull's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

@Ppopper...
Just be a pain in their collective butts... eventually, the mgr will hopefully get fed up with you enough to give you the TP2.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:54 PM

ok so i told them i need to research the phones before i make my choice which we know is neither the snap or treo pro, so i told i will get back with them. should i have my wife get on their butts. they say they are not entilted to do any swap with me cause the phone is passed thirty days old since the last refurb they gave me in september. and they said that its completely up to the store manager to make that choice to give me whatever, i said the snap is not even touch screen and the trep or snap does not have a slider keyboard.

Old 11-05-2009, 07:12 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well first i called asurion and they spoke with there suporvisor and saw how many replacements i got then decided they will give me the pro 2 for 100 and i was like cool but today i was near a sprint store and stopped by complained told them i knew other people who got if for free if freezes alot and alot of hard resets so they took me and my moms phone we came back 20 mins later the guy said we ordered you guy more pros i said WHAT!!!! he said what its the pro 2 so about 40 mins got me a new phone

Old 11-05-2009, 07:28 PM

yeah right!!! why would they do that if asurion is all ready dealing with you?

Old 11-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah right!!! why would they do that if asurion is all ready dealing with you?
A Sprint Repair store and Asurion are different.... If you where to call Asurion an them i need a replace. But had gone to a store before that an they order you one , they wouldn't know. I almost did it myself went to a store they order me a new tp an then i called asurion next seeing if they would do it for tp2. They said it would be TP an you have to pay 100. I could have had 2 of them haha

Old 11-05-2009, 07:44 PM

yeah but one has to go back. if you go into the store you can get tps all day free of charge for exchange but as soon as you call asurion they want a hundred bucks up front.

Old 11-05-2009, 08:49 PM

View benmiller's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View benmiller's Photo Album Add benmiller's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I had to take my tp in to the repair center here because the screen stopes working bad connection or something well when he got it fixed it wouldn't sync or charge so offered a replacement well the tp2 was on the list but out of stock and I needed a phone so they swapped it out for another tp this was my first replacement I hope my keyboard starts failing so I can go back and get them to order one instead so it's still an option
Old 11-06-2009, 01:39 AM
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO

View massivekutt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View massivekutt's Photo Album Add massivekutt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by bugsb1010 View Post

This is very true. I went to a Sprint Service Center in Brooklyn, NY today and I told them about all the problems I've been having with my Touch Pro. I've already had it replaced twice but was having major problems with the sound. After they saw I wasn't lying they offered me the TP2, Blackberry Curve, the Rant and something else. No charge and new contract. They didn't have the TP2 in stock 2day but will have it in the store 4 me 2morrow. I live in Queens, NY and was in BK 4 training and just happened to go to the store 2 see if they could help me. They did in a major way. I'm picking up my TP2. Yay Me
Ciao,
Bugsb1010
hey i live near the kings plaza mall in brooklyn and that's not my luck, i'm on the 4th one and i would love to get that hook up like yesterday because my keyboard is dead as shit!
Old 11-06-2009, 12:30 PM

ok so im just gonna deny the options and get the refurb tp 1. I spent another hour with sprint on the phone and they told that tp2 is not gonna be an option for awhile for tp exchange. should i now hit up ausrion and just pay the 100 bucks and start the process to get into the tp2?

Old 11-06-2009, 12:45 PM

ok so im just gonna deny the options and get the refurb tp 1. I spent another hour with sprint on the phone and they told that tp2 is not gonna be an option for awhile for tp exchange. should i now hit up ausrion and just pay the 100 bucks and start the process to get into the tp2?
i dont know those do count as claims and all youget is 3 a year with asurion so you dont wanna waste them... jsut get them replaced with a tp in store to get your numbers up there so it doesnt count against you
Old 11-06-2009, 12:59 PM

Well dash I have not done any claims at all this year. here's the story, i got the tp new bout a year ago, then i sold it and got the treo pro, then i sold it and bought the tp used again. Sprints seens to think this is the tp i got new from best buy still anyways they have repaired and replaced in store bout three to five times so sprints tells me they dont have to do anything for cause the phone is past thirty days old. Im glad the last two times they did not charge to replace the tp for refurbs so i hate to agree with them cause they dont have to help me but i will take your advice and get my number up. is there any warranty with the refurb they are about to give me?

Old 11-06-2009, 01:14 PM

Well dash I have not done any claims at all this year. here's the story, i got the tp new bout a year ago, then i sold it and got the treo pro, then i sold it and bought the tp used again. Sprints seens to think this is the tp i got new from best buy still anyways they have repaired and replaced in store bout three to five times so sprints tells me they dont have to do anything for cause the phone is past thirty days old. Im glad the last two times they did not charge to replace the tp for refurbs so i hate to agree with them cause they dont have to help me but i will take your advice and get my number up. is there any warranty with the refurb they are about to give me?
right but what im saying is you will use three through online theres all your claims... than you will have around 340 days to wait before you can make a claim through asurion on your new phone since you are sol and without any claims left for the rest of the year until the date you made the first claim has came and passed.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:56 PM

okay got it boss. I will definately keep that on mind. thanks for the info.

Old 11-06-2009, 03:59 PM

okay got it boss. I will definately keep that on mind. thanks for the info.
no problem just didnt want to see you get screwed over and have a tp2 without any insurance on it.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:40 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i dont know those do count as claims and all youget is 3 a year with asurion so you dont wanna waste them... jsut get them replaced with a tp in store to get your numbers up there so it doesnt count against you
Why do they only let you get three claims now?

Old 11-06-2009, 07:49 PM

“ Originally Posted by 1mrlcb View Post

Why do they only let you get three claims now?
asurion has always only allowed you 3 claims a year before they drop you... its in the contract that you agreed upon when you signed up for their service... read through that manual and you will find.... i know its in the sprint and verizons ones for sure... (manual=welcome packet)
Old 11-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Mobile Model: Mogul, Pro, Iphone
Mobile Carrier: Sprint, At&t

View nadcicle's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nadcicle's Photo Album Add nadcicle's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yah they dropped me and a friend of mine a quite a few years back after we had 5 claims for sanyo 8200's or whatever "first sprint sanyo push-to-talk" phones . 3 of which were with assurion cause sprint didn't wanna deal with us when the phone was stolen.

Old 11-11-2009, 07:06 AM
SPJ FREAKSTER!

Just got my pro last night its a really nice phone with a large screen i dident have much luck at all on the phone with sprint but did have luck in the store

Old 11-11-2009, 11:07 AM
jr5416 jr5416 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Just got my pro last night its a really nice phone with a large screen i dident have much luck at all on the phone with sprint but did have luck in the store
Did u mean u got ur tp2 ? If so congrats bro the phone is a beast and ur going to love it

Old 11-11-2009, 01:05 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!

Did u mean u got ur tp2 ? If so congrats bro the phone is a beast and ur going to love it
I meant tp 2 and i like this screen alot im not even using my keyboard just a few bugs here and there

Old 11-11-2009, 03:58 PM

Re: Re Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

I meant tp 2 and i like this screen alot im not even using my keyboard just a few bugs here and there
flash that thing already! why you still on stock rom and congrats!
Old 11-12-2009, 12:38 PM
Mobile Model: htc MOGUL

View willielumpx2's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View willielumpx2's Photo Album Add willielumpx2's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Pissed Off Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

I'm done with the Touch Pro and Sprint not owning up to selling me this lemon of a phone I took it up with the Better Business Bureau waiting on my response... this phone is to expensive to have had all the bugs and quirks and only be a year old it almost is the cost of flat screen Tv. and if it was a TV some store would have had a scene at the customer service counter. I'm done with the nice people at sprint for leaving me on hold and having less knowledge about said phone. I'd rather sodomize an aardvarks nose in the middle of Time Square while every one watches
Old 11-13-2009, 06:47 AM
Mobile Model: ToMOFOPro

View xxdbkxx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View xxdbkxx's Photo Album Add xxdbkxx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by willielumpx2 View Post

I'm done with the Touch Pro and Sprint not owning up to selling me this lemon of a phone I took it up with the Better Business Bureau waiting on my response... this phone is to expensive to have had all the bugs and quirks and only be a year old it almost is the cost of flat screen Tv. and if it was a TV some store would have had a scene at the customer service counter. I'm done with the nice people at sprint for leaving me on hold and having less knowledge about said phone. I'd rather sodomize an aardvarks nose in the middle of Time Square while every one watches
Peculiar........
Old 11-13-2009, 07:06 PM
Supporter/Designer
Mobile Model: TouchPro

View DJCaSpER's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DJCaSpER's Photo Album Add DJCaSpER's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

This girl at best buy said that they do not carring wm phones any more and that sprint is going to disscontinue wm phones. I want the tp2 but I don't have to buy it yet I'm tired of my tp. Does any one know if that's true?
Old 11-13-2009, 07:10 PM

“ Originally Posted by DJCaSpER View Post

This girl at best buy said that they do not carring wm phones any more and that sprint is going to disscontinue wm phones. I want the tp2 but I don't have to buy it yet I'm tired of my tp. Does any one know if that's true?
thats totally not true and cmon thats the worst lie i have heard.... they will NOT be getting rid of smartphones and thats a promise
Old 11-13-2009, 07:22 PM
Supporter/Designer

View DJCaSpER's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DJCaSpER's Photo Album Add DJCaSpER's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

[PHOTOB][/PHOTOB]

thats totally not true and cmon thats the worst lie i have heard.... they will NOT be getting rid of smartphones and thats a promise
i know they would never do that they would lose so much money if they did. i told her she was full of shit when she said that, and my wife got mad at me for being rude to her.. we was up there buying my wife a samsung moment android. that girl also said for the reason of android coming out is the reason why she said that.

Old 11-13-2009, 07:49 PM

i know they would never do that they would lose so much money if they did. i told her she was full of shit when she said that, and my wife got mad at me for being rude to her.. we was up there buying my wife a samsung moment android. that girl also said for the reason of android coming out is the reason why she said that.

haha if android dtook out wm that fast iphone would be done for too hahha they havent even got rid of wm
Old 11-13-2009, 08:04 PM
Supporter/Designer

haha if android dtook out wm that fast iphone would be done for too hahha they havent even got rid of wm
me personally i dont like android phones. my wife as i said has the moment and her sis has the htc hero. i rather have wm u can do some much more with it plus i dont want to learn another os as in the android os.

Old 11-13-2009, 08:16 PM

Re: Re Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

me personally i dont like android phones. my wife as i said has the moment and her sis has the htc hero. i rather have wm u can do some much more with it plus i dont want to learn another os as in the android os.
you cant do more with it... there is an app to fill in the blanks with android... look through the app store and such you will findmany useful apps and not all fun and games ones like the iphone app store with few useful ones added to it.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:20 AM
SPJ FREAKSTER!

Re Re Re Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro2

flash that thing already! why you still on stock rom and congrats!
Im goin to soon just trying to find the best one

Old 11-17-2009, 10:49 AM
bigchico68

View bigchico68's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bigchico68's Photo Album Add bigchico68's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Here is an update:

They are now sending Pre's as one of the choices for replacement. The Moment is no longer on the list and still no TP2's
Old 11-17-2009, 12:38 PM

“ Originally Posted by bigchico68 View Post

Here is an update:

They are now sending Pre's as one of the choices for replacement. The Moment is no longer on the list and still no TP2's
really? how is that comparable when it cant be used on all accounts... i hope they are telling people that before they make the choice or offer it.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:59 PM

View cleftic's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View cleftic's Photo Album Add cleftic's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I hope so too. My phone just broke and REALLY Want to get myu hands on the TP2.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:57 PM

View slumdog1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View slumdog1's Photo Album Add slumdog1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Sprint stores and tech agents over the phone and higher up have confirmed that the touch pro 2 is backordered until after christmas. The pre is being offered but they are doing this to move the sero customer to newer plans as well as get people off the tp. They are killing two birds with one stone. Its odd how 99% of the stores in NYC still have not gotten the TP2 to sell to customers.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:08 PM

“ Originally Posted by slumdog1 View Post

Sprint stores and tech agents over the phone and higher up have confirmed that the touch pro 2 is backordered until after christmas. The pre is being offered but they are doing this to move the sero customer to newer plans as well as get people off the tp. They are killing two birds with one stone. Its odd how 99% of the stores in NYC still have not gotten the TP2 to sell to customers.
nowhere in the state of michigan is expected to have them in store until after christmas.... verizon has all there phones in stock in my area right now..... thats the difference right there with verizon, they have them in stock and they dont "repair" the phones they give you a brand new unrefurbished device no questions asked if they see what you are talking about easily.... loving it with veriozn and dont have to worry about the nonsense anymore... already did the above with my droid and have to admit it was the best customer service i have received from a phone provider ever... hell i didnt even feel bad buying a case and a 3 pack of screen protectors for the droid eris especially since my company idscount gives me 25% off all accessories and 22% off my bill
Old 11-17-2009, 08:43 PM
Mobile Model: Ppc 680

View livinlifes2shor's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View livinlifes2shor's Photo Album Add livinlifes2shor's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i played back and forth through advance exchange advance tech support and the repair center, last resort asurion and the truth. I called em up said I had 4 replacment phones and would be happy to pay 100.00 if they would give me another phone becaus of all the problems with the tp. I told the lady right now the only comparable model is the tp2 can you help me. She told me to hold on came back on and said due to the replacment and issues you have had I checked out inventory and we will be sending you a NIB TP2. Well worth the 100.00 bucks!! Its the best on I have had yet. Put some R3 on there and you will fall in love again. Best of luck to ya all. My suggestion suck it up and pay 100.00 its worth it with all the time arguing and crap trying to get it for free. I mean it is a 600.00 phone!
Old 11-17-2009, 10:28 PM

View slumdog1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View slumdog1's Photo Album Add slumdog1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nowhere in the state of michigan is expected to have them in store until after christmas.... verizon has all there phones in stock in my area right now..... thats the difference right there with verizon, they have them in stock and they dont "repair" the phones they give you a brand new unrefurbished device no questions asked if they see what you are talking about easily.... loving it with veriozn and dont have to worry about the nonsense anymore... already did the above with my droid and have to admit it was the best customer service i have received from a phone provider ever... hell i didnt even feel bad buying a case and a 3 pack of screen protectors for the droid eris especially since my company idscount gives me 25% off all accessories and 22% off my bill
yea i would switch but the plan im currently on with sprint is ridiculous like if i back out now it would be stupidity on my end. The service is great never had a problem with service or anything just the phones. I got my touch pro swapped for a tp2 the day the tp2 came out due to a previous promise already notated. I still dont understand why Sprint stores still dont have this phone and its been over 2 months since the phone released. Do you think it might never hit the stores and they will just bring the Leo out in early 2010?
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
pro, pro2, replacing, sprint, touch