BiG JeW BiG JeW is offline   Thread Starter  
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Im Not The Only One

I know I am not the only one, so let the venting begin..... Where is the CDMA TP2 Unlocker???

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2009, 08:36 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Im Not The Only One

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

I know I am not the only one, so let the venting begin..... Where is the CDMA TP2 Unlocker???

hahahah its not out yet that i know of.

Old 09-15-2009, 08:42 PM

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Oh i know... But its been quite some time .. These guys are good (CMONEX)!! I dont understand whats the hold up?? You would figure with all the donations, they would have a TP2 to test with.... Im Just VENTING!

Old 09-15-2009, 09:48 PM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well from what iv read yes there seems to be alot of donations but the thing is there saying they need enuff money to buy 3 devices.. i actually dont mind the wait bcuz id rather them take there time and get it done right the 1st time instead of everyone walking around with a BRAND NEW $500+ Brick !

Old 09-16-2009, 05:35 PM

“ Originally Posted by NINE'SICKS View Post

well from what iv read yes there seems to be alot of donations but the thing is there saying they need enuff money to buy 3 devices.. i actually dont mind the wait bcuz id rather them take there time and get it done right the 1st time instead of everyone walking around with a BRAND NEW $500+ Brick !
Agreed! But lets be serious. the thread at ppcgeeks is 15-16 pages long with people donating over a months time. They are saying that dont even have enough money for 1 TP2?? How???

Old 09-16-2009, 05:38 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Agreed! But lets be serious. the thread at ppcgeeks is 15-16 pages long with people donating over a months time. They are saying that dont even have enough money for 1 TP2?? How???
thats what im saying!! wheres my unlocker!! at least i got the sexy 7x skin on my tp2 :P
Old 09-16-2009, 07:48 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Moebius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Moebius's Photo Album Add Moebius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Of course some of us were laid off for several months and don't even have a TP2 yet, so to all you impatient cusses.

Old 09-16-2009, 07:50 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well they need to step it up. I needs 6.5 back...........
Old 09-16-2009, 08:02 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by PsyChoTk View Post

Well they need to step it up. I needs 6.5 back...........
hahahahhaha...thats why im not stressing that shit.... back to 6.1 and no flash....hellz no

one would second guess about spending $349-$449 for basically the same phone with no camera flash, no fm radio, no winmo 6.5, just a bigger screen. I'll pass on this one!For now at least...
Old 09-16-2009, 08:28 PM

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

hahahahhaha...thats why im not stressing that shit.... back to 6.1 and no flash....hellz no

one would second guess about spending $349-$449 for basically the same phone with no camera flash, no fm radio, no winmo 6.5, just a bigger screen. I'll pass on this one!For now at least...
well, yes. but i couldn't pass up 150 each w/o contract.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:31 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Could not of said it better myself lol !!!

Old 09-16-2009, 09:35 PM
Supporter/Designer
Mobile Model: TouchPro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View DJCaSpER's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DJCaSpER's Photo Album Add DJCaSpER's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ya i feel ya on that.. there is no way in hell im going back to 6.1..... but im going to wait a few months so everything can come out for the tp2.... but i will miss my flash light though i really like that about my tp and when i had my mogul. tp2 it suppost to be a better phone but it does have a flash lol....

Old 09-27-2009, 03:46 PM

Still waiting.... you mean to tell me that still dont have a tp2? There is well over $1000 in donations.... I am getting frustrated.. They say coming soon like they are working on it and almost done, but then there is NO UPDATE! WTF?

Old 09-27-2009, 04:01 PM
Supporter
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro/HERO

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Still waiting.... you mean to tell me that still dont have a tp2? There is well over $1000 in donations.... I am getting frustrated.. They say coming soon like they are working on it and almost done, but then there is NO UPDATE! WTF?
I am so with you on this, As much time and as much money... nothing to show.

You would think with the GSM portion out of the way. They would only have to focus on CDMA TP2, but here we are still waiting.

I will say this is one reason I am in no rush to jump ship yet. I think the TP2 is a great product, but I'm a SPJunkie and I'm going to be running stock... "I don"t think so" lol

Old 09-27-2009, 04:06 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

word i have to agree this is ridiculous this group is shady they took all the donations from the day the touch pro was released to make a custom rom and than just 2 months ago or so they released one beta rom that was garbage and that was it... these guys are shady and i will never and dont trust them
Old 09-27-2009, 06:03 PM

“ Originally Posted by d/\sh View Post

word i have to agree this is ridiculous this group is shady they took all the donations from the day the touch pro was released to make a custom rom and than just 2 months ago or so they released one beta rom that was garbage and that was it... These guys are shady and i will never and dont trust them
+1000000000000000
Old 09-27-2009, 07:13 PM
My Phone Is Black
Mobile Model: The Mystery Diamond
Mobile Carrier: The Yellow Stripes

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dude i mean come on... iff i posted a thread that mentioned i am making the unlocker with... (just mention vip people) and then have people donate... dude i'd make millions.. lol... idk.. but then this sets everyone back on who to trust for donations and then people will donate even less on stuff... yeah it kinda makes things complicated.. i don't mean to bash on the makers of the unlocker but real stuff that really sucks... i don't even have the tp2 but that would seriousley piss me off... idk..

you guys wanna support my cause? i'm creating the tp4!!!! need donations though... atleast a million... so hurry and pay me!!!
Old 09-27-2009, 07:15 PM

“ Originally Posted by Kiit408 View Post

dude i mean come on... iff i posted a thread that mentioned i am making the unlocker with... (just mention vip people) and then have people donate... dude i'd make millions.. lol... idk.. but then this sets everyone back on who to trust for donations and then people will donate even less on stuff... yeah it kinda makes things complicated.. i don't mean to bash on the makers of the unlocker but real stuff that really sucks... i don't even have the tp2 but that would seriousley piss me off... idk..

you guys wanna support my cause? i'm creating the tp4!!!! need donations though... atleast a million... so hurry and pay me!!!
i already created the tp5 and it runs windows 15 which wont be released until the year 3010
Old 09-28-2009, 11:14 AM
My Phone Is Black
Mobile Model: The Mystery Diamond
Mobile Carrier: The Yellow Stripes

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i got hands on the nokia morph... BUT.... i gave it back cause i liked my HTC... yep.. how did i do it you ask?.. i used my travel machine..

and got hold of the google's g5 tansformer edition... yep it transforms and stuff when you press on the end key for like 5 seconds... it turns to a bluetooth the size of a penny...
Old 09-28-2009, 01:34 PM
Mobile Model: TP

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

haha u guys crack me up. but yes, they are shady in their business..that's why i never donated to them haha

Old 09-28-2009, 02:35 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah im just pissed that there isnt one yet, donations or not... if i had any experience in that shit ide be all over it, doin it for free.

Old 09-28-2009, 02:38 PM

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

yeah im just pissed that there isnt one yet, donations or not... if i had any experience in that shit ide be all over it, doin it for free.
exactly, i would do the same. If you think about it you would get plwenty of donations from people even through pm askijng for your paypal if you didnt list it since you just made the phone and you would be in immortaility forever with that phone
Old 09-28-2009, 02:43 PM
The VenumX Factor

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

exactly, i would do the same. If you think about it you would get plwenty of donations from people even through pm askijng for your paypal if you didnt list it since you just made the phone and you would be in immortaility forever with that phone
yeah dude you're just writing your name into the history books by comin up with an unlocker :P

Old 09-28-2009, 03:30 PM
Supporter

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Come on V. You are like master programmer extraordinaire. I figured you would have dug in learned how to do this and had an unlocker by now. I am a little disappointed, but forgive you none the less. hahahahaha

Old 09-28-2009, 03:31 PM
The VenumX Factor

“ Originally Posted by forty01 View Post

Come on V. You are like master programmer extraordinaire. I figured you would have dug in learned how to do this and had an unlocker by now. I am a little disappointed, but forgive you none the less. hahahahaha
haha thats the problem i everytime there is a need for something i start on creating something for that need, then when im halfway through that there is a need for something else so i go start that and its just a cycle like that...i have all these started projects that just never get done, so im tryin to lock down and focus on my current 2 projects for now :P

Old 09-28-2009, 03:36 PM

haha thats the problem i everytime there is a need for something i start on creating something for that need, then when im halfway through that there is a need for something else so i go start that and its just a cycle like that...i have all these started projects that just never get done, so im tryin to lock down and focus on my current 2 projects for now :P
Hey timmy, not to get off subject, but answer your txt! and stop craping my thread! J/K!

Old 09-28-2009, 03:38 PM
Supporter

hahaha, j/k Don't sweat it Bro. Too much out there to have your hands on/in everything. Actually, you can have your hands on everything, but will never get anything accomplished which goes against everything you wanted to fulfill Then it would all be obsolete, which in turn makes you useless and we don't want that. You are somebody

Old 09-28-2009, 04:26 PM
The VenumX Factor

Hey timmy, not to get off subject, but answer your txt! and stop craping my thread! J/K!
hahaha i already responded to ur txt silly jewwy

Old 09-28-2009, 07:25 PM

hahah word and i know the 2 projects hahahahaa

hahaha i already responded to ur txt silly jewwy
hahaha isnt that overly sized jew silly hahahaa love you ariel
Old 09-28-2009, 08:06 PM

I don't know what you all are talking about with the new phones.

I have invented the Ninja 4000. It's a brain implant. It directs all the GUI to the optic nerve so you can customize the display. It looks like a projection screen in front of you.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:59 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ARE whe talking about hard spl here or you al craping this thread hahahaha lol

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

Old 09-29-2009, 04:23 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

this totally sucks that they are even accepting donations, this work should be put out for free man...I mean look at iphones dev team...saurik made it clear that they dont accept no donations at all!!!! and its true they got crazyyyyyy donations...I bet they cant figure it out lol...
Old 09-29-2009, 09:42 PM

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

this totally sucks that they are even accepting donations, this work should be put out for free man...I mean look at iphones dev team...saurik made it clear that they dont accept no donations at all!!!! and its true they got crazyyyyyy donations...I bet they cant figure it out lol...

hahahahaha i know this shirt is pissing me off ill tell you what.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:11 PM

hahahah they got it complete finally and they ran into a little error where it wouldnt stay unlocked if a aftermarket radio was flashed to the device.... hes done and it works just has to fix the one bug and we will be ready to go

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1206570&postcount=73
Old 10-01-2009, 09:19 PM

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hahahah they got it complete finally and they ran into a little error where it wouldnt stay unlocked if a aftermarket radio was flashed to the device.... hes done and it works just has to fix the one bug and we will be ready to go

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1206570&postcount=73
hahaha they must've read this thread!

Old 10-01-2009, 10:02 PM

“ Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post

hahaha they must've read this thread!
prolly, ours is one of the only ones that are still active... all the ones over at ppcgeeks are closed and recycled due to people being upset... its like they want them to take the money and run as steve miller band said in their song.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:10 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

View gbogart100's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gbogart100's Photo Album Add gbogart100's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well better late than never, this is good news. All it takes is a couple hundred people getting pissed off, then anything gets done!! Now I need to go out and buy a new phone...
Old 10-02-2009, 03:56 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hi guys happy for you all hard spl is out have fun flashing your tp2

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

Old 10-02-2009, 09:29 AM
Supporter

It's about time, but as stated previously "better late than never". Now life goes on and let the flashing begin ;D lol

Old 10-02-2009, 12:56 PM

hell yeah is it weesje!! gonna ge that bad boy right now woot woot biuyt damn time .

where is it weesje? dont see anything ins not april lmao
Old 10-03-2009, 07:00 PM

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

hi guys happy for you all hard spl is out have fun flashing your tp2

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

where is it?? i havent seen it yet.

Old 10-03-2009, 08:50 PM

where is it?? i havent seen it yet.
i dont know i looked after he posted and isnt released and 100% sure of it too.... i think he was just trying to get us excited hahaha
Old 10-03-2009, 09:33 PM

i dont know i looked after he posted and isnt released and 100% sure of it too.... i think he was just trying to get us excited hahaha
so far it seems as if he's the only one testing it and no one else..therefore maybe he's fibbing? who knows..just my 2pennys

Old 10-03-2009, 09:35 PM

so far it seems as if he's the only one testing it and no one else..therefore maybe he's fibbing? who knows..just my 2pennys

word it does seem weird but i think that he got it truthfully..... she would have said he hasn't figured it out otherwise and stretch it out that way... it will come sooner or later.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:11 AM

word it does seem weird but i think that he got it truthfully..... she would have said he hasn't figured it out otherwise and stretch it out that way... it will come sooner or later.
it don't matter to me cuz i odon't have a tp2

Old 10-04-2009, 12:30 PM

it don't matter to me cuz i odon't have a tp2

awww you will get one soon enough babe trust me.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

awww you will get one soon enough babe trust me.

Yup soon lil grasshooper the price will go down and u should be good ,and when u do get it man ur gonna be the happiest junkie alive

Post New ThreadReply