Old 09-28-2009, 11:55 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
TWEAKED Audiopara.csv louder earpeice, spkphone, and BLUETOOTH! **TP2**

I MYSELF HASVE FOUND NUMBER 2 TO BE THE LOUDER OF THE TWO FILES

Just like on the mogul, touch, diamond, and Touch Pro...
This file will BOOST earpiece, speakerphone, and bluetooth volume!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

There are TWO VERSIONS of the file so use THE VERSION THAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU!!!! I will be making an even LOUDER version once i receive my TP2 in a couple of days. I would hate to mess up anyone's phone with an extreme version that i can't personally test first so bare with me.

Using a file explorer program such as Resco Explorer http://www.resco.net/downloads/pocke...eren_p.ARM.CAB or Total File Commander http://ghisler.fileburst.com/ce/tcmdpocketarm.cab, copy the AudioPara3.csv to you windows directory overwriting your current AudioPara3.csv file on your touch pro 2 and then SOFT-RESET!

To revert back to stock just simply delete the edited AudioPara3.csv file in the windows directory and SOFT-RESET, your phone will automatically re-create the stock file!

This disclaimer really doesn't apply as these two files don't make things EXTREMELY LOUD yet...

***WARNING***
I will not be responsible if you damage your speaker while using this

If you like my work feel free to

originally found here:

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=87622
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-28-2009, 01:17 PM
Supporter
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro/HERO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: Android

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: TWEAKED Audiopara.csv louder earpeice, spkphone, and BLUETOOTH!

I used these earlier this year and they do work. You just need to find that blend in between to make sure it matches up to your needs. For me I wanted it louder for speakerphone. I had Gyrator running and set it up to turn speakerphone on when I turned my screen down as if I set it on the table. Much like the TP2. It worked fine, Good Luck.

Old 09-28-2009, 04:54 PM
Mobile Model: Vogue

View Saleenpony90's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Saleenpony90's Photo Album Add Saleenpony90's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: TWEAKED Audiopara.csv louder earpeice, spkphone, and BLUETOOTH!

This worked for me as well. Thanks
Old 10-03-2009, 01:08 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: TWEAKED Audiopara.csv louder earpeice, spkphone, and BLUETOOTH! **TP2**

added the third and final one for those that want it even louder.
Old 10-03-2009, 08:24 PM
Supporter

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: TWEAKED Audioparacsv louder earpeice spkphone and BLUETOOTH TP2

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

added the third and final one for those that want it even louder.
That's great. Much appreciated. Just as a reminder that you can possibly damage your speakers. Anything is possible, but as with anything here... you are responsible for any modifications/changes you accomplish

Old 10-03-2009, 08:37 PM

Re: TWEAKED Audioparacsv louder earpeice spkphone and BLUETOOTH TP2

“ Originally Posted by forty01 View Post

That's great. Much appreciated. Just as a reminder that you can possibly damage your speakers. Anything is possible, but as with anything here... you are responsible for any modifications/changes you accomplish
for sure, i use the 3rd and loudest and it is loud and clear and doesnt get the rattle when it is too long per instance.... i think i will go back down to the 2nd one though since that was plenty loud enough
Old 10-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Supporter

Re TWEAKED Audioparacsv louder earpeice spkphone and BLUETOOTH TP2

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

for sure, i use the 3rd and loudest and it is loud and clear and doesnt get the rattle when it is too long per instance.... i think i will go back down to the 2nd one though since that was plenty loud enough
I need to install this again. I think I used the 2nd as well. The above wasn't for you, but a disclaimer for those who don't make these changes often. I'm sure you know your way around ;D

Old 10-08-2009, 12:15 PM

View Saleenpony90's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Saleenpony90's Photo Album Add Saleenpony90's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'm currently using touch and when i installed this it worked fine and my BT was loud (right on), however when i soft reset or turn the phone off and on. the entire speaker and all sound notifications even the ringer will go silent. zero sound out of the speaker, but BT still works perfectly and loud still. any thoughts why the phone speaker fails but BT works?? Thanks SPJ peeps
Old 10-08-2009, 12:44 PM

“ Originally Posted by Saleenpony90 View Post

I'm currently using touch and when i installed this it worked fine and my BT was loud (right on), however when i soft reset or turn the phone off and on. the entire speaker and all sound notifications even the ringer will go silent. zero sound out of the speaker, but BT still works perfectly and loud still. any thoughts why the phone speaker fails but BT works?? Thanks SPJ peeps
ummm did you read that this was for the tp2? this will prolly jack up your vogue..... better hard reset and hope you didnt blow your speakers.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:17 PM

Thanks Dash, yea I read that but what the deal with "Just like on the mogul, touch, diamond, and Touch Pro...
This file will BOOST earpiece, speakerphone, and bluetooth volume!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!"

is that a different cab i need to search for. and a hard reset did bring things back to norm (no speacker damage). But it did make my BT 2x's a loud and was clear ( I need it). I know i have to search but is there a vogue version of this? Thanks again man.. hows your cell store going BTW?
Old 10-08-2009, 01:23 PM

“ Originally Posted by Saleenpony90 View Post

Thanks Dash, yea I read that but what the deal with "Just like on the mogul, touch, diamond, and Touch Pro...
This file will BOOST earpiece, speakerphone, and bluetooth volume!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!"

is that a different cab i need to search for. and a hard reset did bring things back to norm (no speacker damage). But it did make my BT 2x's a loud and was clear ( I need it). I know i have to search but is there a vogue version of this? Thanks again man.. hows your cell store going BTW?

yes for each phone it is different since there are different speakers in all the phones.....
Old 10-30-2009, 11:50 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Apache

View Damager's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Damager's Photo Album Add Damager's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

defnitely works. i noticed in the volume control, the in ear volume makes a decent jump from the low volume to mid volume. not bad! i installed #2.
Old 10-31-2009, 12:56 AM

“ Originally Posted by Damager View Post

defnitely works. i noticed in the volume control, the in ear volume makes a decent jump from the low volume to mid volume. not bad! i installed #2.
yeah to tell the truth i would stay at 2 since when you get to 3 it starts to make it fuzzier and not as crisp if you really compare the two over time.
Old 12-05-2009, 03:57 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View montez25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View montez25's Photo Album Add montez25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ahhhh yes! was looking for this thread. had a hard time for some reason but i found it. thank you sir!

Old 12-05-2009, 05:28 PM

“ Originally Posted by montez25 View Post

ahhhh yes! was looking for this thread. had a hard time for some reason but i found it. thank you sir!
hahah no worries and you know this is already built into most custom roms using the #2 version
Old 12-06-2009, 05:54 PM
Mobile Model: SPRINT TP

View getnmoney's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View getnmoney's Photo Album Add getnmoney's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

was the 3rd one removed..... i'm not able to download. download doesn't start, but the 1st two will

--------- New Post Merged on 6/12/2009 at 0709 --------

anyone have the 3rd file.. i'm using the 2nd one but I want more volume

Old 12-06-2009, 06:43 PM

Re: Re TWEAKED Audioparacsv louder earpeice spkphone and BLUETOOTH TP2

“ Originally Posted by getnmoney View Post

was the 3rd one removed..... i'm not able to download. download doesn't start, but the 1st two will

--------- New Post Merged on 6/12/2009 at 0709 --------

anyone have the 3rd file.. i'm using the 2nd one but I want more volume

first of all please be patient and wait for a response... if you keep bumping without giving much time between your not going to get a reply.... im at work so i cant upload it here but take a look at the developers link to ppcgeeks... go there and you wil be able to find the third attached file that you are desiring.... the developers link is always given for instances like this.

Thanks
Old 12-06-2009, 07:30 PM

View getnmoney's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View getnmoney's Photo Album Add getnmoney's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

sorry. i wasnt rushing, I just rushed my 1st message and wanted to add on to it. But thx for the response but I only seen two files on ppcgeeks BEFORE i posted 1st. but will look again. Thx

Old 12-06-2009, 07:56 PM

sorry. i wasnt rushing, I just rushed my 1st message and wanted to add on to it. But thx for the response but I only seen two files on ppcgeeks BEFORE i posted 1st. but will look again. Thx
no problem and there was a third added to their thread, let me know if there wasnt and ill up it form my card and get it working again
Old 12-06-2009, 09:09 PM

sorry Dash, stil a no go at ppcgeeks. I did see it there like two days ago. But I didnt have my tp2 then..

Old 12-06-2009, 10:07 PM

sorry Dash, stil a no go at ppcgeeks. I did see it there like two days ago. But I didnt have my tp2 then..

word bump this in bout 20 if you see this for a reminder since still havent left for home since dont get out till 1130... ill try to remember in case your not on to see this
Old 12-08-2009, 09:33 AM

thx dash. file still needs fix tho
Old 12-09-2009, 03:40 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Apache

View Damager's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Damager's Photo Album Add Damager's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey Dash, will this audiopara#2 be already cooked into the current Energy ROMs?
Old 12-09-2009, 01:53 PM

“ Originally Posted by Damager View Post

hey Dash, will this audiopara#2 be already cooked into the current Energy ROMs?
look at the changelogs... if your on a custom try first to boost the volume while in call (volume up after call is connected) and see if you need it louder or not... i havent ussed energy since the original release or 2 but it did back in the day... look at the changelogs provided in the fist post of the rom in question.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:15 AM

yes audiopara 2nd boost is already cooked in.

Old 12-10-2009, 06:27 AM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yes audiopara 2nd boost is already cooked in.
its funny im on energy. used number 1 worked better..........
Old 12-14-2009, 11:01 AM
Mobile Model: TouchPro2

View Za33ck's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Za33ck's Photo Album Add Za33ck's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

anybody cab these files yet, if even possible, just got my tp2 yesterday, was so pumped i unlocked the phone and everything and went to flash to a rom and the tricolor screen popped up then went to percentile then went off percentile back to tricolor screen i thought i bricked my phone, so i took it off the usb cable and read the f*@k-up directions, threw it back on and did it again finally it did the same thing but after the second tricolor screen it started working, so basically i just scared the hell outta me and should wait till i put insurance on my phone before i start getting to crazy with this stuff again like my touch pro
Old 12-14-2009, 01:01 PM

“ Originally Posted by Za33ck View Post

anybody cab these files yet, if even possible, just got my tp2 yesterday, was so pumped i unlocked the phone and everything and went to flash to a rom and the tricolor screen popped up then went to percentile then went off percentile back to tricolor screen i thought i bricked my phone, so i took it off the usb cable and read the f*@k-up directions, threw it back on and did it again finally it did the same thing but after the second tricolor screen it started working, so basically i just scared the hell outta me and should wait till i put insurance on my phone before i start getting to crazy with this stuff again like my touch pro
you may wanna update your profile if you dont have the mogul anymore through your user cp... and why would you pull the usb cable/ your lucky it didnt brick it by not allowing it to load the necessary bootup rom/image files... thats bootloader and needed to flash the rom
Old 12-14-2009, 08:49 PM
Mobile Model: TouchPro2

View Za33ck's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Za33ck's Photo Album Add Za33ck's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah i got real lucky, but for you guys does it do that same thing....mine jumps into bootloader for like 10 seconds then changes to the percentile screen like its about to install the rom but stays there for a couple seconds not doing anything, then jumps back into bootloader, then like 40 secs after being into bootloader it jumped into the percentile screen again where it actually started to load the rom in 1% increments, i'm not new to flashing and nothing like that has ever happened to me before, so im just seeing if thats normal or not??? and lol yeah the mogul, WOW its been along time haha
Old 12-14-2009, 09:43 PM

“ Originally Posted by Za33ck View Post

yeah i got real lucky, but for you guys does it do that same thing....mine jumps into bootloader for like 10 seconds then changes to the percentile screen like its about to install the rom but stays there for a couple seconds not doing anything, then jumps back into bootloader, then like 40 secs after being into bootloader it jumped into the percentile screen again where it actually started to load the rom in 1% increments, i'm not new to flashing and nothing like that has ever happened to me before, so im just seeing if thats normal or not??? and lol yeah the mogul, WOW its been along time haha

so you are on the mogul? and thats odd, are you sure that the device is unlcoked? what does it say at bootloader screen? and this is on audiopara please keep the threads on topic....
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
audioparacsv, bluetooth, earpeice, louder, spkphone, tp2, tweaked