Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-06-2009, 09:30 PM
stanman stanman is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: htc touch
Mobile Carrier: us cellular
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View stanman's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View stanman's Photo Album Add stanman's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
need a qwerty full touch keyboard

my vogue uses a stylist and its lame. i wanna be able to use my thumbs. i put keyboard in the search but it came up with nothing. i dont know what else to search for
Old 08-06-2009, 11:22 PM
Mobile Model: xx6800
Mobile Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Mobile OS: 5.0

View TheGreatNanners's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TheGreatNanners's Photo Album Add TheGreatNanners's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: need a qwerty full touch keyboard

You should have a qwerty keyboard option in your input method menu. I'm not 100% sure that option is stock however, if not I recommend searching for an application alternative. If you search for "windows mobile freeware keyboard" on Google you should be able to find some options.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheGreatNanners For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 03:02 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

HI HERE YOU GO THESE KEYBOARDS USE MYSELF ON MY TOUCH DONT NEED STYLUS

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/fingerkeyboard-v21408-new-t183984.html?t=183984&highlight=fingerkeyboard*

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/resco-keyboard-pro-t183689.html?t=183689&highlight=keyboard

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/shapewriter-v102-t185276.html?t=185276&highlight=ShapeWriter*

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 03:06 AM
My Phone Is Black
Mobile Model: The Mystery Diamond
Mobile Carrier: The Yellow Stripes

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

will they work with diamond also?
Old 08-07-2009, 06:01 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kiit408 View Post

hi check the threads its stated in the specs

grtz cyber weesje
moderator@spj

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 10:05 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by TheGreatNanners View Post

You should have a qwerty keyboard option in your input method menu. I'm not 100% sure that option is stock however, if not I recommend searching for an application alternative. If you search for "windows mobile freeware keyboard" on Google you should be able to find some options.
your right the qwerety keyboard is stock its called "full qwerty" but there are many (better imo) alternatives that whats provided stock, and w/ a lil work searching u can find themm... but no need to go running to google to search for everything... that the purpose of this site... we provide everything u could need or want for all your ppc need... just use the search here on the site and your good!

“ Originally Posted by stanman View Post

my vogue uses a stylist and its lame. i wanna be able to use my thumbs. i put keyboard in the search but it came up with nothing. i dont know what else to search for
next time try some searches Like "fullscreen keyboard" ,"onscreen keyboard" "qwerty keyboard" "qvga keyboard", etc... inknow it may be tricky, but u just need to use a lil creativty with your searches and youd woulda found them... just like google... also when using the search engine, adding a lil * symbol after each word will help to pull the search terms/phhrases together and really help specify and narrow down your search to the more specific... just a couple of quick search pointers... lucky weesje has provided you w/ some very good links..

“ Originally Posted by Kiit408 View Post

like wees said check the spec... just remember your diamond is vga... the original poster and the links wees provided were for the vogue a qvga device... so chances are those might not be compatible for your device, but fortunatlly, they all will mostly likely have a version for each... so check the thread and see.. if not do a search of your own and youll find what you need thatll be compatible w/ vga devices

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
keyboard, qwerty, touch