Notices

Cube Config Tool 4.1 Working For ICUBE !!

HTC Touch Questions

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-15-2008, 01:47 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint Touch Cube Configuration Tool

“ Originally Posted by cletusjr03 View Post

Where can i find what i need to rotate my htc customizer like a cube as shown in ur famous youtube video ultimate launcher
that doesnt have anything to do with the cube config tool....... i would read the thread on the ultimate launch.... you just add the plugin into the ultimate launch settings. theres even a video in the first post of the thread.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:10 PM
Mobile Model: vogue(touch)
Mobile Carrier: Alltel

View yearn's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View yearn's Photo Album Add yearn's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Cube Config Tool 41 Working For ICUBE

Hey Dash, Im new to this site(just joined yesterday) I was trying to DL the CCT 4.1 but it says I dont have access. Could you tell me what I need to do? Thanks man!
Old 10-18-2008, 12:27 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by yearn View Post

Hey Dash, Im new to this site(just joined yesterday) I was trying to DL the CCT 4.1 but it says I dont have access. Could you tell me what I need to do? Thanks man!
look at the last link in my signature and join the group members software.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:44 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey everyone... whatsup?

Okay, So I've been using the cct 4.1 for a while now, I got b4 I even joining this amazing site (yeah i know Ima kiss ass)... and it works pretty much as it should... so my question isnt really a problem but more of a how to...

I'm really confused about the Icon configuration, I've been trying to turn my cube into stricly my multimedia/ gaming cube... since I pretty much like having all my other programs in my program launcher. As cool as the cube was, it was pretty much pointless when I had all of those apps already at my fingertips...so i figured it be cool to have the cube strictly for gaming and multimedia stuff (i.e. music, t.v., psnes, guitar hero III etc)... and so far... Im loving that format... its pretty sweet. but My only problem is, as stated before... getting the icons to represent them.

Ive done some searching both here and online and I know it has something to do w/ saving images as Brn files (and a couple other file types) into the windows folder(i think)... but as still somewhat of a noob (shoot Im still scared to flash to my first custom rom...lol) it's kind of going over my head. ideallistically I'd like to just load up the images that come with the games Ive downloaded into the appropriate fields (like the Guitar hero III image that is showing in the program folder or the pockect snes image) is there any simplified way to do that? If so that would be awesome... if not, does anyone know where I can find like a cube configuration tool walkthrough? or "Icons for dumbies", lol... any and all help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 11-04-2008, 07:51 PM

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

Hey everyone... whatsup?

Okay, So I've been using the cct 4.1 for a while now, I got b4 I even joining this amazing site (yeah i know Ima kiss ass)... and it works pretty much as it should... so my question isnt really a problem but more of a how to...

I'm really confused about the Icon configuration, I've been trying to turn my cube into stricly my multimedia/ gaming cube... since I pretty much like having all my other programs in my program launcher. As cool as the cube was, it was pretty much pointless when I had all of those apps already at my fingertips...so i figured it be cool to have the cube strictly for gaming and multimedia stuff (i.e. music, t.v., psnes, guitar hero III etc)... and so far... Im loving that format... its pretty sweet. but My only problem is, as stated before... getting the icons to represent them.

Ive done some searching both here and online and I know it has something to do w/ saving images as Brn files (and a couple other file types) into the windows folder(i think)... but as still somewhat of a noob (shoot Im still scared to flash to my first custom rom...lol) it's kind of going over my head. ideallistically I'd like to just load up the images that come with the games Ive downloaded into the appropriate fields (like the Guitar hero III image that is showing in the program folder or the pockect snes image) is there any simplified way to do that? If so that would be awesome... if not, does anyone know where I can find like a cube configuration tool walkthrough? or "Icons for dumbies", lol... any and all help would be greatly appreciated!
all images have to be a brn file no questions asked..... and for the fact of making them just find or make in adobe photoshop........ why still use the cube when you can use the programs tab from touchflo and just add all of your games there?....
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2008, 03:38 PM

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Heheheh...Well D/\SH truth be told... I could do that, and It would be a lot easier, but I honestly just thought It would be kinda cool and fun... something a lill different from everyone else... I mean having the cube prety much dedicated to all the cool and fun games (and I mean real games, not that solitare/bubble breaker stuff) that the touch is capable of playing.... and just leaving my program launcher for my more serious and most used programs like word, excel, opera, etc... Makes the phone seem like my serious and professional buissness tool but hidden beneath the surface a great multimedia/gaming toy. Kind of a cool concept... and since I first got it(the touch), even before i insalled touchflo i never used the cube much. I mean I liked it, its a cool concept, and the animations and such... but ultimatly it just seemed like a gimmik to sell the product because it just launched programs already in the launcher or program folder... But like I said, although kinda gimmky it was a cool lil function and I hated the thought of having any kind of functionality on my phone that was going to waste... so I figrued this was the best way to make it useful, and keep it cool. Lets face it in the overall scheme of things, the cube is not that important, and neither are games... but put them together and it becomes a really cool and fun add on... I think!

If, i wasnt such a noob and knew how to "develop", I'd just release that as an app/add on (when I'm done) and call it the "tf gaming cube"...matter of fact if anyone out there, wants to borrow that idea and run with it, feel free! (nudge nudge, wink wink )
Old 11-05-2008, 05:09 PM

Heheheh...Well D/\SH truth be told... I could do that, and It would be a lot easier, but I honestly just thought It would be kinda cool and fun... something a lill different from everyone else... I mean having the cube prety much dedicated to all the cool and fun games (and I mean real games, not that solitare/bubble breaker stuff) that the touch is capable of playing.... and just leaving my program launcher for my more serious and most used programs like word, excel, opera, etc... Makes the phone seem like my serious and professional buissness tool but hidden beneath the surface a great multimedia/gaming toy. Kind of a cool concept... and since I first got it(the touch), even before i insalled touchflo i never used the cube much. I mean I liked it, its a cool concept, and the animations and such... but ultimatly it just seemed like a gimmik to sell the product because it just launched programs already in the launcher or program folder... But like I said, although kinda gimmky it was a cool lil function and I hated the thought of having any kind of functionality on my phone that was going to waste... so I figrued this was the best way to make it useful, and keep it cool. Lets face it in the overall scheme of things, the cube is not that important, and neither are games... but put them together and it becomes a really cool and fun add on... I think!

If, i wasnt such a noob and knew how to "develop", I'd just release that as an app/add on (when I'm done) and call it the "tf gaming cube"...matter of fact if anyone out there, wants to borrow that idea and run with it, feel free! (nudge nudge, wink wink )

right i hear you there but the cube could be made into that piece by piece like we were talking or this way..... the only problem is that the games on the cube would have to be installed on the phone and into the right directory meaning storage card or in the main memories program files folder. (otherwise the game wouldnt launch from the cube because the shortcut would be different.... and if the person didnt want a certain game they would have to redo everything so thats what makes it really hard on your request.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:58 PM

yeah that makes sense... well this way works for me... now that I know i can use photoshop to make Brn files... ill just down load some images from google save em on my pc and then convert them to Brn... and drop them in the windows folder on my ppc....after that, ill be good to go... thanks for all the help!
The Following User Says Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2008, 06:53 PM

yeah that makes sense... well this way works for me... now that I know i can use photoshop to make Brn files... ill just down load some images from google save em on my pc and then convert them to Brn... and drop them in the windows folder on my ppc....after that, ill be good to go... thanks for all the help!
no problem buddy hope all goes well for you.... and if that doesnt work there is a brn image converter somewhere at xda.... take a look for it on google and you will find no problem.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:22 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View aclifton's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View aclifton's Photo Album Add aclifton's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

This is odd, I get it to kinda work. Half the ICons are missing even tho their all in the file, and the animation betweed cube sides doesn't work. Wtf...
Old 03-16-2009, 12:24 PM

“ Originally Posted by aclifton View Post

This is odd, I get it to kinda work. Half the ICons are missing even tho their all in the file, and the animation betweed cube sides doesn't work. Wtf...
wtf is that you didnt read through this thread.... it states in here many times that you cant use the custom cubes besides musicflo on wm 6.1 and according to your profile that is what you have.... would have saved yourself a lot of time and stress if you just read...
Old 08-07-2009, 09:55 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View erbgotti's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View erbgotti's Photo Album Add erbgotti's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Cube Config Tool 4.1 Working For ICUBE !!

How do I download this to my phone? I'm new and don't really know how to browse correctly on here.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i would read the noob guide under dashs signature and read the thread carefully, the instructions are in the thread...but the noob guide has all good instructions on downloading things...
Old 08-07-2009, 10:05 PM

Re: Cube Config Tool 4.1 Working For ICUBE !!

“ Originally Posted by erbgotti View Post

How do I download this to my phone? I'm new and don't really know how to browse correctly on here.
take a look at my signature below and read the noob guide... that will teach you how to install all types of files.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
config, cube, icube, tool, working