Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: !!!!StarROM 2.0 (The New Beginning) WM 6.5 5.2.21222!!!!

this just shows to everyone that 6.5 is not stable enough for everyday use and with all the great chefs out there we are starting to get competition which makes these roms even better
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2009, 04:04 PM
Mobile Model: tpro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View only1penny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View only1penny's Photo Album Add only1penny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: StarROM 20 (The New Beginning) WM 65 5221222

i think i'll be sticking with this for a while. i don't think the weather in the tab is for my area though? i've only played with this for a minute but i didn't see where to change it. also, there are a few things, like calc. for example that don't work. i get "cannot be opened. either it is not signed with a trusted cert., or one of its components cannot be found. try reinstalling or restoring this file." what's the fix?
Old 05-25-2009, 04:16 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by only1penny View Post

i think i'll be sticking with this for a while. i don't think the weather in the tab is for my area though? i've only played with this for a minute but i didn't see where to change it. also, there are a few things, like calc. for example that don't work. i get "cannot be opened. either it is not signed with a trusted cert., or one of its components cannot be found. try reinstalling or restoring this file." what's the fix?
you would have to remap your calculator to the one that you have or are you meaning that the calc wont even open fro mthe start menu? and for the weather you highlight the weather tab and than click the lower right hand soft key on the device and you will get in the set-up area for your place..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2009, 04:19 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

to change the area for weather, when you are on the weather tab, in the bottom right there is a "Options" option, click that and you will have a few different items to select from, choose "Forecast Options/Setup" then press ok then select "Zip or Location Code" then press ok then type in ur zip code then press ok, then press cancel, then press "Run Weather Update and exit" and then press ok and you should be good to go.

As for the calculator issue, I uploaded this cab (originally posted over at xda by mbarvian ):

Code

http://rapidshare.com/files/237195246/HTC_Calculator_VGA_Main.cab
if you run that on ur device then it will ask you to restart, once it restarts that calculator icon will work; however it will create another one down at the bottom of ur apps, if you wanna get rid of it just go to file explorer and go to windows/start menu and you shoul dbe able to find it in there and delete it, that will only delete the shortcut so you'll be good.

Good luck, and thanks for pointin these things out!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2009, 04:21 PM

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

to change the area for weather, when you are on the weather tab, in the bottom right there is a "Options" option, click that and you will have a few different items to select from, choose "Forecast Options/Setup" then press ok then select "Zip or Location Code" then press ok then type in ur zip code then press ok, then press cancel, then press "Run Weather Update and exit" and then press ok and you should be good to go.

As for the calculator issue, I uploaded this cab (originally posted over at xda by mbarvian ):

Code

http://rapidshare.com/files/237195246/HTC_Calculator_VGA_Main.cab
if you run that on ur device then it will ask you to restart, once it restarts that calculator icon will work; however it will create another one down at the bottom of ur apps, if you wanna get rid of it just go to file explorer and go to windows/start menu and you shoul dbe able to find it in there and delete it, that will only delete the shortcut so you'll be good.

Good luck, and thanks for pointin these things out!

coded your link for you venum and thanks for the share.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2009, 04:26 PM

View only1penny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View only1penny's Photo Album Add only1penny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i mean the calc, and a few other programs like i said i havn't really had a chance to really sit down with it, in the start menu. i just tried a few from the start menu can't remember which ones. and thanks for the weather tab fix.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:28 PM
The VenumX Factor

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i mean the calc, and a few other programs like i said i havn't really had a chance to really sit down with it, in the start menu. i just tried a few from the start menu can't remember which ones. and thanks for the weather tab fix.
alright well once you get all the apps that you cant open together just post a list here and ill fix em for you..lol

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2009, 05:31 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

what radio r u running, my calculator and all my apps have been fine...been lucky...

also dash did u apply any battery or keyboard tweaks running this rom and if so what ones?...
Old 05-25-2009, 05:40 PM

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

what radio r u running, my calculator and all my apps have been fine...been lucky...

also dash did u apply any battery or keyboard tweaks running this rom and if so what ones?...
battery tweaks no but i did go into HKCU/Control Panel/keybd initial delay change to 0 and the initial rate to a number of your choosing..... (lower faster usually but not always... depends on rom, i use 25)
Old 05-25-2009, 06:11 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I flashed the tf3d rom last night. It was very fast and smooth. even when I switched to the windows default. I did notice there was no program launcher tab, so I flashed to the newest Mighty Rom 5.

I know tf3d2 has bugs but I can't wait til there is a stable wm6.5 tf3d2 build.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2009, 06:19 PM

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

u know i did notice that my lock is not working on the tfl3d 2 one, i can set it but when i hit the key it goes to the configuration page instead of locking it...
Old 05-25-2009, 06:22 PM
amish papa smurf hustler
Mobile Model: touch pro

View smw's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View smw's Photo Album Add smw's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well I switched from sss and I like the fact that there is a option of the titanium without touch flo. Awesome rom thanks all around.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smw For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2009, 06:41 PM

u know i did notice that my lock is not working on the tfl3d 2 one, i can set it but when i hit the key it goes to the configuration page instead of locking it...
do you mean your stuck with the wm 6.1 lock instead of the 6.5? if so there is a fix posted for that... all you have to do is go to start/settings/lock/dispay and change from classic to windows default.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2009, 06:59 PM

did that and it just takes me to configuration page when i hit the lock icon or unlock icon, im going to go with s2u2.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:26 PM

did that and it just takes me to configuration page when i hit the lock icon or unlock icon, im going to go with s2u2.
right but when you look at the bottom you will see 3 tabs...... click the one that says display and than than you will see a drop down... change that so it says windows default.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:07 PM
Supporter/Designer
Mobile Model: TouchPro

View DJCaSpER's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DJCaSpER's Photo Album Add DJCaSpER's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok i have not flashed the 2.0 yet. can someone please give me some intel on the new rom. i know that the media player does not play video's and the comm manager is not working right but other then that is what i want to know. cuz im still on 1.6.

The Following User Says Thank You to DJCaSpER For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2009, 10:12 PM

“ Originally Posted by DJCaSpER View Post

ok i have not flashed the 2.0 yet. can someone please give me some intel on the new rom. i know that the media player does not play video's and the comm manager is not working right but other then that is what i want to know. cuz im still on 1.6.
the comm manager has a fix attached that works great!! and you got core player on this rom so your covered for your media..... i have a review/comparison of this and the sss rom i posted yesterday in the article and reviews section.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2009, 04:28 AM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

battery tweaks no but i did go into HKCU/Control Panel/keybd initial delay change to 0 and the initial rate to a number of your choosing..... (lower faster usually but not always... depends on rom, i use 25)
where is HKCU? i'm not sure where to start looking.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:39 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

where is HKCU? i'm not sure where to start looking.
Dash is referring to a reg edit so you have to have a registry editor first and then when you open it there will be about six paths( I think) all of them starting with hk. The one he is referring to is hk current user, then you open that directory and follow the path he specified till you see the string he said and change the value. Be careful with reg edits because if you do something wrong you might need a hard reset. They aren't that difficult but you can mess up your phone if you do something wrong

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2009, 04:52 AM

i have done some simple edits. i thought that's what it was but i'm not that familiar with dotfred. i actually tried the edit after your help shonuff and i didn't get any choices after keybrd. thanks again for your help

--------- New Post Merged on 26/5/2009 at 0522 --------

i have done some simple edits. i thought that's what it was but i'm not that familiar with dotfred. i actually tried the edit after your help shonuff and i didn't get any choices after keybrd. thanks again for your help
sorry i hacked your name shownuf, there that's better

--------- New Post Merged on 26/5/2009 at 0641 --------

does the picture mail work on this or do we need the fix? i just got mine working recently
The Following User Says Thank You to only1penny For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2009, 11:32 AM

--------- New Post Merged on 26/5/2009 at 0522 --------

sorry i hacked your name shownuf, there that's better

--------- New Post Merged on 26/5/2009 at 0641 --------

does the picture mail work on this or do we need the fix? i just got mine working recently

this is just like any other registry change so dont see the troubles your having and why you think it is different. and all i ever do on any custom rom i have tried including this one is just install the newest sprint arcsoft mms cab and than im straight to go.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:56 PM

thanks for the picmail info. i went to hkcu/controlpanel/keybd but after that i only get changebackvkeycode it wasn't exactly like you said in your post so i didn't mess with it.

--------- New Post Merged on 26/5/2009 at 0405 --------

alright well once you get all the apps that you cant open together just post a list here and ill fix em for you..lol
it was only the calc. and windows media. same message for both. your calc. fix worked great. and i see there is core player so no big deal i guess. thanks

--------- New Post Merged on 26/5/2009 at 0413 --------

i got to /keybd initial delay but when i clicked on it i wasn't sure how to change. like i said not too familiar with dotFred and didn't want to mess something up.
The Following User Says Thank You to only1penny For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2009, 03:43 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View Eddiekane's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Eddiekane's Photo Album Add Eddiekane's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Aight, I been messing wit my phone pretty much non stop since 6 this morning and I am only down to 70 percent and its 3:30. What ever kind of battery tweak you used in this is amazing and should become the standard for all roms! I am seriously diggin this rom! Dash put me on to where the 6.5 themes were and how to change the TF3D weather and now I believe this rom is perfect! I cant believe how fast and stable this rom is! I havent had one hangup!!! Great work!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eddiekane For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2009, 04:14 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View 2LoWw7's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 2LoWw7's Photo Album Add 2LoWw7's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

How do I restore the original Titanium theme, I installed a couple different ones to find 1 I liked but couldnt, but I removed those other themes now I dont have all the original plugins that came w/ this rom! How do I get them back??
Old 05-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by 2LoWw7 View Post

How do I restore the original Titanium theme, I installed a couple different ones to find 1 I liked but couldnt, but I removed those other themes now I dont have all the original plugins that came w/ this rom! How do I get them back??
So u removed all the theme and all and can get the original huh what did u delete it with?

--------- New Post Merged on 26/5/2009 at 0546 --------

“ Originally Posted by Eddiekane View Post

Aight, I been messing wit my phone pretty much non stop since 6 this morning and I am only down to 70 percent and its 3:30. What ever kind of battery tweak you used in this is amazing and should become the standard for all roms! I am seriously diggin this rom! Dash put me on to where the 6.5 themes were and how to change the TF3D weather and now I believe this rom is perfect! I cant believe how fast and stable this rom is! I havent had one hangup!!! Great work!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the review bro ive been on sss since dash said it was the best now he says this is the best and hear lots of great reviews so i guess ill be flashing to this soon thanks again

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2009, 04:36 PM

View 2LoWw7's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 2LoWw7's Photo Album Add 2LoWw7's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

All I did was, uninstall the cab file themes I tried and I have seem to lost some plugins!!
The Following User Says Thank You to 2LoWw7 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2009, 05:30 PM

View Eddiekane's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Eddiekane's Photo Album Add Eddiekane's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

All I did was, uninstall the cab file themes I tried and I have seem to lost some plugins!!

I don't think you deleted the original themes because they were left out when the rom was cooked. That was one of my original problems with the rom but I was able to find a theme in the theme section that I like thanks to Dash. I am currently running the Crimson Darkness theme which is pretty hot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eddiekane For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2009, 05:35 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Eddiekane View Post

I don't think you deleted the original themes because they were left out when the rom was cooked. That was one of my original problems with the rom but I was able to find a theme in the theme section that I like thanks to Dash. I am currently running the Crimson Darkness theme which is pretty hot.
Your right about that bro bc themes that come with rom r cooked in so if u delete something ur not suppose to thats bound to happen

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2009, 09:10 PM
The VenumX Factor

been on this rom for 4 days now still no hangups, freezes, random shut offs, amazing rom. Battery life is great still, and the receiving of calls works real smooth. im just keepin you guys updated on how this rom is, really a great rom all around!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2009, 09:37 PM

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

been on this rom for 4 days now still no hangups, freezes, random shut offs, amazing rom. Battery life is great still, and the receiving of calls works real smooth. im just keepin you guys updated on how this rom is, really a great rom all around!
Is it just me, or does your rom not have a program tab in touchflo? I didn't have one and that the only reason I'm not running this rom right now.
The Following User Says Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2009, 11:17 PM
The VenumX Factor

“ Originally Posted by godslunatk View Post

Is it just me, or does your rom not have a program tab in touchflo? I didn't have one and that the only reason I'm not running this rom right now.
not my rom; however I am running the titanium version, not the tf3d version, i have been hearing that htere is no program tab on tf3d tho so you might be right.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2009, 12:54 AM

not my rom; however I am running the titanium version, not the tf3d version, i have been hearing that htere is no program tab on tf3d tho so you might be right.
yuppers and im running the same rom version as you still venum and loving it!!
Old 05-27-2009, 04:58 AM

im running the tfl3d2 version and i have no program tab in the touchflo either, been running this a few days and i have had no problems, battery life is amazing and its still smooth, no freezes very happy...........
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2009, 07:12 AM
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Reggz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Reggz's Photo Album Add Reggz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

AMAZING ROM!!!! I'm very pleased with it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reggz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2009, 10:10 AM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Reggz View Post

AMAZING ROM!!!! I'm very pleased with it.
The more you use and tweak it the better it seems to get. Probably the best rom out there right now!!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2009, 10:37 AM

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

The more you use and tweak it the better it seems to get. Probably the best rom out there right now!!!

Wow, it can actually get better? I haven't even bothered to try and tweak this one since I haven't had any problems. Well today I found one problem but its not major. The Windows Media icon in my start menu doesn't work. Media player works when you click on a song or video though so I can just adjust. I am still stuck on how great this rom is though! It's crazy
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eddiekane For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2009, 02:30 PM

yup still running and enjoying this rom also very smooth and controlled WAD GREAT!!!! on titanium it is even smoother!! WOOOHOOOOOO
Old 05-27-2009, 03:04 PM
Mobile Model: htc 6800
Mobile Carrier: Alltel

View jmobilefall06's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jmobilefall06's Photo Album Add jmobilefall06's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

downloading now will b testing in the next day or two right now im about to flash silence rom.. wonder if i will b persuaded from sss rom 0117.... will report back on how it goes
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmobilefall06 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2009, 03:05 PM

“ Originally Posted by jmobilefall06 View Post

downloading now will b testing in the next day or two right now im about to flash silence rom.. wonder if i will b persuaded from sss rom 0117.... will report back on how it goes
let us know how it all works for you nad what you decide to do for sure
Old 05-27-2009, 03:11 PM
Mobile Model: htc 6800
Mobile Carrier: Alltel

View jmobilefall06's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jmobilefall06's Photo Album Add jmobilefall06's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

let us know how it all works for you nad what you decide to do for sure
ok i will just flashed silence rom and its starting up as we speak
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmobilefall06 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2009, 04:48 PM
amish papa smurf hustler

View smw's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View smw's Photo Album Add smw's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Wanted to see if anyone else was having this problem. Im running titanium version and the opera tab works fine the first time after a soft reset. After it is closed it doesnt want to open again, the task bar will have a x like its running it but nothing else. After a soft reset it will work again. Im a noob so it could possibly just be me.

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to smw For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2009, 06:27 PM

“ Originally Posted by smw View Post

Wanted to see if anyone else was having this problem. Im running titanium version and the opera tab works fine the first time after a soft reset. After it is closed it doesnt want to open again, the task bar will have a x like its running it but nothing else. After a soft reset it will work again. Im a noob so it could possibly just be me.

Thanks
I assmue you installed more panels besides the opera one? If so try re-installing the opera cab. I had problems with some of the panel's disappearing after I installed a bunch at a time. i.e. AT favorites, facebook, and opera. usually a reinstall clears up running issues.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2009, 07:41 PM
amish papa smurf hustler

I sure I only have panels that came with the rom, thats why i flashed it as it has everything I need stock. I installed sms 160 hack, opmon, sprint update, sprint nav, nuekblight, sdk cert? for the blue carbon panel I still have star background,keyboard speed hack which doesnt do jack from what i can tell, and music id, and I believe thats it. Still does it even after hard reset, so everyone elses is fine if so Ill reflash and try again.
Edit and towsen taskbar.
thanks
Old 05-27-2009, 08:04 PM

I sure I only have panels that came with the rom, thats why i flashed it as it has everything I need stock. I installed sms 160 hack, opmon, sprint update, sprint nav, nuekblight, sdk cert? for the blue carbon panel I still have star background,keyboard speed hack which doesnt do jack from what i can tell, and music id, and I believe thats it. Still does it even after hard reset, so everyone elses is fine if so Ill reflash and try again.
Edit and towsen taskbar.
thanks
have you tried to see if it works before you add anything to your device?
Old 05-27-2009, 08:59 PM
amish papa smurf hustler

Hard reset and butt naked same problem so im going to reflash with a fresh dl.
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to smw For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2009, 09:00 PM

Hard reset and butt naked same problem so im going to reflash with a fresh dl.
Thanks
damn aight and let me know through a text when you done and how it worked out for you.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:06 PM

Anyone else having the S2A not working? I get the Text Msg window instead of the S2A!! I did not disable the phone skin!!
Old 05-27-2009, 09:10 PM

Anyone else having the S2A not working? I get the Text Msg window instead of the S2A!! I did not disable the phone skin!!
huh no clue i dont get that trouble on mine.... i run the titanium only verison.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:13 PM

Me too! I got some weird stuff going on! When I 1st flashed I had a Silence X orange screen appear!?? When I connected to my pc it only had active sync as a choice but now Disk Drive is there!?? Clock will go 2 hours ahead at time too!?? Reflash??
Old 05-27-2009, 09:15 PM

Me too! I got some weird stuff going on! When I 1st flashed I had a Silence X orange screen appear!?? When I connected to my pc it only had active sync as a choice but now Disk Drive is there!?? Reflash??
did you take the battery out and hard reset after you flashed the initial time? and yes i would reflash if you did and see what that does for you.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
beginning, starrom, [htc-pro]