Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-14-2008, 05:33 PM
OgReNaToR OgReNaToR is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Tilt
Mobile Carrier: AT&T
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View OgReNaToR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View OgReNaToR's Photo Album Add OgReNaToR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Roland Garros 2008--J2me

Experience the thrill of the most popular tennis tournament in the world with the official mobile game of Roland Garros. Start your tennis training with Junior Wimbledon in the hope of serving your way up the ranks to compete in the real Wimbledon Championships. As you play on Centre Court, striving to win The Challenge Cup or Challenge Trophy, you'll experience the intensity of matches only the grass court can provide. No matter if you choose to play in the women's or men's tournament, this is one tennis match you'll definitely want to download to your mobile phone.

Experience the thrill of the most popular tennis tournament in the world with the official mobile game of Roland Garros and take a chance on Centre Court.

- Plunge into Roland Garros: play on Centre Court as you struggle on the grass to win the Challenge Cup.
- Increase your odds of becoming unbeatable with knowledge from the Roland Garros Championships history section.
- Improve your skills and have fun with 5 training mini-games.
- Participate in a professional tour with the career mode: train, play tournaments and increase your rank.
- Play singles or doubles on the 3 main surfaces (clay, grass and synthetic).
- Accessible controls allow for easy play with only one thumb.

Screens:

The Following User Says Thank You to OgReNaToR For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
2008j2me, garros, roland