Windows Mobile - COOKED ROM RELEASES

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-08-2009, 12:54 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View bluezr1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bluezr1's Photo Album Add bluezr1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: GSS Rom Titanuim Only Build 5223004

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

yes that is the link from the first post which is the one that you want.... and how do you think that you are unlocked only? when your in bootloader screen (rainbow screen) what does it say in the top right corner? thats how you can tell. just give me exactly what it says on all the lines and we can tell ya if you are unlocked or not.

I didn't see any of that but ran "Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037" It took about 1 min. then said completed.. Is there somewhere on my phone that will tell me?

--------- New Post Merged on 8/9/2009 at 0124 --------

Am I supposed to put the file "RUU_signed.nbh" on the card at the time while running the unlock program. I'm using the instructions from here http://eliteeternity.com/elite-tutor...to-mighty-rom/
Old 09-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by bluezr1 View Post

I didn't see any of that but ran "Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037" It took about 1 min. then said completed.. Is there somewhere on my phone that will tell me?

--------- New Post Merged on 8/9/2009 at 0124 --------

Am I supposed to put the file "RUU_signed.nbh" on the card at the time while running the unlock program. I'm using the instructions from here http://eliteeternity.com/elite-tutor...to-mighty-rom/

why not look below at my signature and we have a well written out one and even a video tutorial on it for the touch pro..... click the see sig button and click the learn to flash link. (also civers unlocking) and to see the rainbow screen all you have to do is press and hold the power button and the volume down button while soft resetting.... same as a hard reset without the middle button.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:09 PM

View bluezr1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bluezr1's Photo Album Add bluezr1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ok I ran it again and when the colored screen came on it said security unlocked. now i don't no how to install the GSS rom..
Old 09-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Supporter
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro/HERO
Mobile OS: Android

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Sup Blue,
We really want to help you get through this, but you need to look at our sigs and read the tutorials. Once, that is accomplished begin the process and let us know where you get stuck and we can assist from there. I prefer the install from my card. I would recommend going to the tutorial that specifies for your phone (Touch Pro), then goto the section for flashing with card. You'll see it's pretty simple, thanks and good luck.

Old 09-08-2009, 08:28 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by bluezr1 View Post

Ok I ran it again and when the colored screen came on it said security unlocked. now i don't no how to install the GSS rom..
as i already stated to you i need all of what it says, just cause it says unlocked doesnt mean that the bootloader is really unlocked....... i asked for specifics for a reason and on the flashing as i told you already once again look ast my signature below and read the flashing tutorial..... come on it was all jsut told to you plain as day and your just not listening.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:02 AM

Sorry should have posted back last night. I got it working just after my last post then headed of to work.

So far I haven't noticed any problems other than my phone runs much smother (Can't call that a problem)

Thanks for everything.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View SellerOne's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View SellerOne's Photo Album Add SellerOne's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Great job on the rom so far, it runs extremely smooth, although I do wish I could say the same for the battery life. It's okay, but not great like everyone claims. I took my phone off the charger at a full charge and flashed this rom, after flashing 2x (had some glitches 1st time) then going through the normal steps and installing programs, updating them, contacts, etc. about 35-40 minutes later I was down to 70%. I don't think I've had a flashing session use up that much battery life and I flash pretty often. IMO Merdin's roms still manage a much better battery life.
Aside from the battery I really do like the rom, one thing though, when I try and scroll down on my call log ( the one that sits right behind the dial pad) all the names start to pile on top of each other making them unreadable. This only happens when I scroll down, as soon as I scrolling up they start to go back to normal. Anyone else having this problem? BTW I use Windows Live to back-up and restore my contacts not PIM, just thought that might help.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:49 PM

“ Originally Posted by SellerOne View Post

Great job on the rom so far, it runs extremely smooth, although I do wish I could say the same for the battery life. It's okay, but not great like everyone claims. I took my phone off the charger at a full charge and flashed this rom, after flashing 2x (had some glitches 1st time) then going through the normal steps and installing programs, updating them, contacts, etc. about 35-40 minutes later I was down to 70%. I don't think I've had a flashing session use up that much battery life and I flash pretty often. IMO Merdin's roms still manage a much better battery life.
Aside from the battery I really do like the rom, one thing though, when I try and scroll down on my call log ( the one that sits right behind the dial pad) all the names start to pile on top of each other making them unreadable. This only happens when I scroll down, as soon as I scrolling up they start to go back to normal. Anyone else having this problem? BTW I use Windows Live to back-up and restore my contacts not PIM, just thought that might help.
did you hard reset and takekt he battery out after the flash? have you tried a different radio? this gts great battery life and dont understand why yours is draining so fast..... are you leaving aplications running in the background like the net? did you uncheck the box under settings so your not receiving all incoming beams which drains your battery too....
Old 09-09-2009, 02:29 PM
GokuSS3 GokuSS3 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yeah sound like you did not hard reset and pull battery out after flash... Cause i am getting over `16 hours a day with my rom and am using the phone like normal internet texts everything... What apps do you have loaded on your phone ?

Old 09-09-2009, 03:11 PM

View SellerOne's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View SellerOne's Photo Album Add SellerOne's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

did you hard reset and takekt he battery out after the flash? have you tried a different radio? this gts great battery life and dont understand why yours is draining so fast..... are you leaving aplications running in the background like the net? did you uncheck the box under settings so your not receiving all incoming beams which drains your battery too....
So I flashed a 3rd time to see if the whole contact list would fix it's self, but no luck and yes remove the battery and I did hard reset after each flash, I even soft reset after that. So far today my phone has been off the charger for about 3 hours with limited use, 3 text (2 incoming 1 out), 1 phone call ( 3 mins) and 1 weather update (set to manual update) and it seems to be holding up nicely @ 90%. Also I never leave apps running in background and always make sure of that. Unfortunately battery life is my top concern with this phone and I try to keep a close eye on it.
Everything seems to be running smoothly with the exception of the contact list, has anyone ran into this problem yet? Thanks for your help
Old 09-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Mobile Model: TP/MOG/950
Mobile Carrier: sprint/boost CDMA

View sdwyz74's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sdwyz74's Photo Album Add sdwyz74's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

whats up Goku! first off i aint even gonna lie to you man i have not read this whole thread been really busy trying to read up on being a chef as i'm trying to get in the kitchen? but my question is will you have a TF3D2 version of this anytime soon i like the rom alot but i also love TF? thanks
Old 09-09-2009, 09:17 PM

So I flashed a 3rd time to see if the whole contact list would fix it's self, but no luck and yes remove the battery and I did hard reset after each flash, I even soft reset after that. So far today my phone has been off the charger for about 3 hours with limited use, 3 text (2 incoming 1 out), 1 phone call ( 3 mins) and 1 weather update (set to manual update) and it seems to be holding up nicely @ 90%. Also I never leave apps running in background and always make sure of that. Unfortunately battery life is my top concern with this phone and I try to keep a close eye on it.
Everything seems to be running smoothly with the exception of the contact list, has anyone ran into this problem yet? Thanks for your help
i havent had any troubles with the ocntacts on this rom...... and whats the contacts list doing again?
Old 09-10-2009, 07:27 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View jayroc7687's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jayroc7687's Photo Album Add jayroc7687's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

where is the download link for this rom
Old 09-10-2009, 08:12 AM
Supporter

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Look at the top of the page and below the list of items inside the ROM you will see a link that is coded. That would be the one

Old 09-10-2009, 09:29 PM

i havent had any troubles with the ocntacts on this rom...... and whats the contacts list doing again?
It's not the actual contact's list, it's the call log, the one that sits right behind the dial pad. Whenever I scroll down, about 5-6 contacts down, all the names start to "stack" on top of each other making them unreadable. When I scroll up they begin to fix themselves.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

It's not the actual contact's list, it's the call log, the one that sits right behind the dial pad. Whenever I scroll down, about 5-6 contacts down, all the names start to "stack" on top of each other making them unreadable. When I scroll up they begin to fix themselves.
did you installed any contacts programs like icontacts and such?....... if not than i say you back up your info with PIMBACKUP, and reflash, since it mitgh just be a bad flash. also make sure you pull batt for 1 minute, and hard reset after flash.

Old 09-11-2009, 09:29 PM

“ Originally Posted by PHE-NOM View Post

did you installed any contacts programs like icontacts and such?....... if not than i say you back up your info with PIMBACKUP, and reflash, since it mitgh just be a bad flash. also make sure you pull batt for 1 minute, and hard reset after flash.
yuppers i was thinking the same thing as well, i dont have nay troubles with that at all and them blurring....
Old 09-12-2009, 09:51 AM

View ebuzz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ebuzz's Photo Album Add ebuzz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I've been a little preoccupied the last few days trying to get my replacement phone from Sprint (finally arrived), so I haven't kept up with this thread. I've tried to check it out, but IDK if there's been a posting saying that the "final" or "updated" version has been posted. You know, one that fixed the camera flash and album bugs.
Have those been fixed yet?
Old 09-12-2009, 01:23 PM
Supporter

At the moment no Flash fix and that goes the same for HTC Album, however I would recommend Resco's new Photo Viewer 7.0 Beta (Touch Optimized). I have been using it for a couple of days, since it's release and as the McDonald's slogan states "I'm Lovin' It" It beats HTC Album hands down, quicker responsiveness and all. Good Luck.

Old 09-12-2009, 06:41 PM

View ebuzz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ebuzz's Photo Album Add ebuzz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Since I just got my replacement phone back from Sprint, (and is all locked with the stock ROM) I think I'll wait until the final "fixed" version comes out.
Old 09-13-2009, 01:37 AM

“ Originally Posted by ebuzz View Post

Since I just got my replacement phone back from Sprint, (and is all locked with the stock ROM) I think I'll wait until the final "fixed" version comes out.
you are going to wait to flash and stay on stock? wy not try another, there are many roms to choose from, nfsfan, nrgz energy rom, mightyrom, etc.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:50 AM

you are going to wait to flash and stay on stock? wy not try another, there are many roms to choose from, nfsfan, nrgz energy rom, mightyrom, etc.
You're right, this stock is dragging me doooown! I'll go read about them and give one a try.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:31 PM

You're right, this stock is dragging me doooown! I'll go read about them and give one a try.
now thats what i want to hear!! now you are seeing the junky ways
Old 09-22-2009, 03:01 PM
Mobile Model: ToMOFOPro

View xxdbkxx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View xxdbkxx's Photo Album Add xxdbkxx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

now thats what i want to hear!! now you are seeing the junky ways
D/\SH....you still running this ROM on your TP?
Old 09-22-2009, 03:07 PM
Supporter

“ Originally Posted by xxdbkxx View Post

I can answer that...
Dash switches like every other day, lol

Goku put together a nice ROM.

Old 09-22-2009, 03:08 PM
mzlady26
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View mzlady26's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mzlady26's Photo Album Add mzlady26's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Once you flash and get a new rom you will not go back to stock!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 03:23 PM

“ Originally Posted by xxdbkxx View Post

“ Originally Posted by forty01 View Post

I can answer that...
Dash switches like every other day, lol

Goku put together a nice ROM.

you both are wrong, im with verizon on the tp2 son
Old 09-22-2009, 03:35 PM
Supporter

I know it was a joke (it was stating your previous history w/sarcasm)
I know you wish you could be changing ROM's at the moment. Hopefully soon enough.

Old 09-22-2009, 03:39 PM

OOH, NOOOOO! Say it ain't so. Has DASH fallen victim to the dark side? Is he just another member of Verizon's legion of cool-aid drinkers?
Old 09-22-2009, 09:06 PM

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

OOH, NOOOOO! Say it ain't so. Has DASH fallen victim to the dark side? Is he just another member of Verizon's legion of cool-aid drinkers?
Yeah he may of fallen to the Darkside of things but he got a hell of deal. An if you walk into a Verizon store an tell them you are looking to go over them , you would be surprised what they offfer. I did already went an talked to them an am thinking taking them up on it too lol !!!!!

Old 09-22-2009, 09:18 PM

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

Yeah he may of fallen to the Darkside of things but he got a hell of deal. An if you walk into a Verizon store an tell them you are looking to go over them , you would be surprised what they offfer. I did already went an talked to them an am thinking taking them up on it too lol !!!!!

yuppers and if you guys do pm me for my name so i get referral cash and you do too!!
Old 09-22-2009, 09:20 PM

yuppers and if you guys do pm me for my name so i get referral cash and you do too!!
Oh really well if i do deciede to do this it will be done. Cash is always good !!!

Old 09-22-2009, 09:29 PM

Oh really well if i do deciede to do this it will be done. Cash is always good !!!

yup 75 and 50 if not mistaking.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:25 AM
Mobile Model: tpro

View only1penny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View only1penny's Photo Album Add only1penny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yup 75 and 50 if not mistaking.
F you guys and your ship jumping ways. and ur cash and all those people following you around. i'd like to see you try to get your groove on with all those people standing around, you have to weigh the negatives too man!

--------- New Post Merged on 23/9/2009 at 0611 --------

no, actually i'm just worried that no will want to create anymore great stuff for the little ol' sprint tpro1
Old 09-23-2009, 08:01 AM

Sprint did the same thing for me when I jumped from Verizon. I don't think Verizon can match Sprint's price plan, however. I stick here for a while, or until Verizon gets an iPhone (maybe).
Old 09-23-2009, 11:20 AM

“ Originally Posted by only1penny View Post

F you guys and your ship jumping ways. and ur cash and all those people following you around. i'd like to see you try to get your groove on with all those people standing around, you have to weigh the negatives too man!

--------- New Post Merged on 23/9/2009 at 0611 --------

no, actually i'm just worried that no will want to create anymore great stuff for the little ol' sprint tpro1

damn im sorry you made the switch, i like verizon service and all myself alot....... but its all personal preference and what works in your area.... im paying less for verizon than i was for sprint and get more features with the deal that i made with them
Old 09-24-2009, 01:06 PM
Mobile Model: HTC HERO

View thenewone's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thenewone's Photo Album Add thenewone's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Loving the rom, but i'm having issues with the battery life too. Which radio are you guys using?? Im using the 1.12.34F
Old 09-24-2009, 01:23 PM

“ Originally Posted by thenewone View Post

Loving the rom, but i'm having issues with the battery life too. Which radio are you guys using?? Im using the 1.12.34F
what area are you in? it all deppends on your area on what radio you should go with... take a look at this thread:

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/f497/radios-best-locations-great-list-184694/
Old 09-24-2009, 01:30 PM

View thenewone's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thenewone's Photo Album Add thenewone's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Down here in Baton Rouge louisiana, thanks for the info!!!!!
Old 09-24-2009, 02:03 PM

Down here in Baton Rouge louisiana, thanks for the info!!!!!
no troubles and that should give you a guide.... around there if not mistaking the newest sprint and the verizon work the best.
Old 09-25-2009, 07:46 AM

Changed the radio last night and i have to say it was an 100% turn around on Batt life!!! Baaack in Bizness!!
Old 09-25-2009, 08:23 AM
Supporter

Changed the radio last night and i have to say it was an 100% turn around on Batt life!!! Baaack in Bizness!!
That's great and the most recent Sprint is what I have been using and have had great success.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:49 AM

hahahah told yiu that it wasnt the rom on that sucker hahahaha do you get better signal now too and what radio you go to?
Old 09-28-2009, 12:56 PM

you were right, I actually went with the Telus Radio V1.04.05V, seemed like all the surrounding states were getting good usage from it. The signal is alittle better!!
Old 09-28-2009, 01:35 PM
Supporter

Telus is one of the more popular radios. Appreciate the feedback.

Old 09-29-2009, 06:12 AM
Mobile Model: tpro

View only1penny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View only1penny's Photo Album Add only1penny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

so after tour through a few other roms i've finally tried this one. i'm so late cause i thought once i hit this rom i wouldn't flash for a while, so i wanted to get the flashing bug out of me. i was excited to hear all the good stuff about the battery. unfortunately, the battery is not very good for me. the telus seems to work best for me and i'm comparing to other roms that i've used with the same radio. what's the deal? i've noticed lately that there have been recent posts that agree with my battery observation and i was wondering if it had anything to do with a recent build? don't know how much has changed since the release but just a thought. also, i noticed that there are 2 missing cabs (i think) in the start/system tools/battery part of the phone. there is a battery saver settings cab and a normal settings cab. if i go into either of these i get an "installation of "said".cab was unsuccessful. i was wondering if maybe that had anything to do with it. just wondering and letting you know. not sure if this is suppose to be like this or not. thnx

--------- New Post Merged on 29/9/2009 at 0703 --------

also, if i go to the windows folder and try to activate the cab manually i get the same message. just some more info. thnx
Old 10-01-2009, 03:31 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro wm 6.5

View dizz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dizz's Photo Album Add dizz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

this is the Gokus GSS Custom Touch Pro Rom SUPER FAST AND STABLE i about to flash this i will tell you how its goes
Old 10-01-2009, 04:42 AM

“ Originally Posted by only1penny View Post

so after tour through a few other roms i've finally tried this one. i'm so late cause i thought once i hit this rom i wouldn't flash for a while, so i wanted to get the flashing bug out of me. i was excited to hear all the good stuff about the battery. unfortunately, the battery is not very good for me. the telus seems to work best for me and i'm comparing to other roms that i've used with the same radio. what's the deal? i've noticed lately that there have been recent posts that agree with my battery observation and i was wondering if it had anything to do with a recent build? don't know how much has changed since the release but just a thought. also, i noticed that there are 2 missing cabs (i think) in the start/system tools/battery part of the phone. there is a battery saver settings cab and a normal settings cab. if i go into either of these i get an "installation of "said".cab was unsuccessful. i was wondering if maybe that had anything to do with it. just wondering and letting you know. not sure if this is suppose to be like this or not. thnx

Um yes i am aware of the battery cab issue an i heard that people on different carriers are getting not so good battery life looking into why that is , i built for Sprint users since i am one myself and I get along with a lot of other get wonderful battery life. Working on update for along with Manila verison. So hopefully these things will be fixed.

--------- New Post Merged on 29/9/2009 at 0703 --------

also, if i go to the windows folder and try to activate the cab manually i get the same message. just some more info. thnx

“ Originally Posted by dizz View Post

this is the Gokus GSS Custom Touch Pro Rom SUPER FAST AND STABLE i about to flash this i will tell you how its goes
Please do post and let everyone know how you like the rom thanks!!!

Old 10-01-2009, 05:32 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro wm 6.5

View dizz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dizz's Photo Album Add dizz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

bro. goku man it looks good!!!! i have a lot off apps to go throw. but do you have sprint tv nfl net work lol

--------- New Post Merged on 1/10/2009 at 0639 --------

goku is there a way to up grade to 9.7 opera
Old 10-01-2009, 01:36 PM

Downloads:
Uploads:

View 166486's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 166486's Photo Album Add 166486's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

can any one upload this rom throught 4share.... for some reason i have never been able to download from rapidshare or megaupload... i'm trying to downloaded through my phone but its taking for ever..

thanks
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
build, gss, rom, titanuim