Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-19-2008, 02:55 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: BJs DADE 3.0.5. Buid 187 WM6.1 REV A GPS ROM (8-7-08) TOUCH ONLY!

“ Originally Posted by zkush View Post

went to wisbar settings and if i have the battery bar checked it is yellow, and if it is unchecked i have this blue and red battery bar that must have come with the rom. i need to get rid of this bar haha cuz it makes my screen look awkward
do you have screenshots of the two battery bars your talking bout here.
Old 08-19-2008, 03:53 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View zkush's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View zkush's Photo Album Add zkush's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

here. notice at the top thee battery bar
Attached Thumbnails
2008 08 19_11 48 19_0000_109.jpg  
Old 08-19-2008, 07:26 AM
Mobile Model: touch

View domyankee's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View domyankee's Photo Album Add domyankee's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hi is my first time flashing and i have problem i install the new room on my touch but went i trun my phone on i dont pass the chequin os part what can i do now im stock without my phone
Old 08-19-2008, 10:22 AM
BiG JeW BiG JeW is offline   Thread Starter  
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by domyankee View Post

hi is my first time flashing and i have problem i install the new room on my touch but went i trun my phone on i dont pass the chequin os part what can i do now im stock without my phone
you flashed to the wrong radio, SOMEONE ALREADY HAD THIS PROBLEM! read through he thread! I think is was page 6 or 7! READ READ READ!

Old 08-19-2008, 10:45 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Hero, TP2, TOUR
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View iTouch24's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iTouch24's Photo Album Add iTouch24's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Quote: BiG JeW
No your not bricked!!! YOU NEED TO PUT THE PHONE IN BOOTLOADER!! fLASH TO THE OFFICIAL 6.1 REV A GPS from Sprint. then run the unlocker and flash to my ROM!! You didnt have the correct radio!! You could've bricked it! Please read in my SIG below to Learn how to flash custom ROMs!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

how can i check if i have the correct radio on my device to start this new ROM flash ....

what should the radio be prior to running with your ROM ...

is there anything else to check prior to running this ROM ....

has anyone backed up device using spb backup then flashed this rom then reinstalled thier custom apps and registry fixes back on phone with spb backup ...?

i asked the above earlier to try and make things clearer but there was no response.. probably was overlooked do to all the posts
Old 08-19-2008, 10:51 AM

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by iTouch24 View Post

Quote: BiG JeW
No your not bricked!!! YOU NEED TO PUT THE PHONE IN BOOTLOADER!! fLASH TO THE OFFICIAL 6.1 REV A GPS from Sprint. then run the unlocker and flash to my ROM!! You didnt have the correct radio!! You could've bricked it! Please read in my SIG below to Learn how to flash custom ROMs!

how can i check if i have the correct radio on my device to start this new ROM flash ....

what should the radio be prior to running with your ROM ...

is there anything else to check prior to running this ROM ....

has anyone backed up device using spb backup then flashed this rom then reinstalled thier custom apps and registry fixes back on phone with spb backup ...?

i asked the above earlier to try and make things clearer but there was no response.. probably was overlooked do to all the posts
dude put your phone in bootloader... flash to the official reva stock gps rom from sprint. then run the unlocker (cokeman) then flash to my rom! i dont know what else u need. no the backup with spb wont work as it is a different rom with regisrty tweaks!

Old 08-19-2008, 04:34 PM
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View jofee's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jofee's Photo Album Add jofee's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yo Big jew, i found your vids on you tube first. I noticed that you had a vid posted up called HTC DIAMOND INTERFACE/HTC SPRINT that was posted up 5days before this official rom vid on youtube. Do you by chance have that one available for download?? I noticed that it was a little different from this one. Oh yea were can i find your SIG? The help is much appreciated.

Thanks
Old 08-19-2008, 06:06 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jofee View Post

Yo Big jew, i found your vids on you tube first. I noticed that you had a vid posted up called HTC DIAMOND INTERFACE/HTC SPRINT that was posted up 5days before this official rom vid on youtube. Do you by chance have that one available for download?? I noticed that it was a little different from this one. Oh yea were can i find your SIG? The help is much appreciated.

Thanks
the sig is in the first post at the very bottom...... and the diamond interface is called throttle launcher .93
Old 08-19-2008, 06:49 PM

View zkush's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View zkush's Photo Album Add zkush's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

so im tryin to use igo8 with this rom but it cant find a gps reciever. doesnt this rom enable gps?
Old 08-19-2008, 07:01 PM

so im tryin to use igo8 with this rom but it cant find a gps reciever. doesnt this rom enable gps?
did you reAD THE TITLE OF THE THREAD? GPS WORKS FINE!!!

Old 08-19-2008, 07:54 PM

for some reason igo8 isnt detecting any gps. my device info says rom version: 1.12651.1. is there something wrong here?
Old 08-19-2008, 09:51 PM

for some reason igo8 isnt detecting any gps. my device info says rom version: 1.12651.1. is there something wrong here?
Try and load google maps and locate GPS with in googlemaps! Then load your igo app or whatever! The GPS DOES WORK!

Old 08-20-2008, 06:04 AM

View domyankee's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View domyankee's Photo Album Add domyankee's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

you flashed to the wrong radio, SOMEONE ALREADY HAD THIS PROBLEM! read through he thread! I think is was page 6 or 7! READ READ READ!
thanx is working now .... i flash the full version and woking fine.... where can i get more app
Old 08-20-2008, 10:08 AM

View jofee's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jofee's Photo Album Add jofee's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

the sig is in the first post at the very bottom...... and the diamond interface is called throttle launcher .93
Is the SIG suppose to be a link or sometthing, because i am not finding it. I read threw the first post like twenty times and i see no SIG. The only thing i see at the bottom of first post is "HERE IS THE LINK TO THE VIDEO".........I basically understand how to download unlocker and run it on the phone, then just upload your rom, but i want to read info on flashing rom to the vogue. I found in the TUTORIALS on how to flash a titan but no vogue. AND I HAVE THE 3.42.30 RADIO that i downloaded from htc. Is this okay to have this radio and then flash to your ROM?
Old 08-20-2008, 05:25 PM

View ch5c6's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ch5c6's Photo Album Add ch5c6's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

You did an good job on this rom ill flash this tonight.asap lol. thanks
Old 08-20-2008, 05:39 PM

“ Originally Posted by jofee View Post

Is the SIG suppose to be a link or sometthing, because i am not finding it. I read threw the first post like twenty times and i see no SIG. The only thing i see at the bottom of first post is "HERE IS THE LINK TO THE VIDEO".........I basically understand how to download unlocker and run it on the phone, then just upload your rom, but i want to read info on flashing rom to the vogue. I found in the TUTORIALS on how to flash a titan but no vogue. AND I HAVE THE 3.42.30 RADIO that i downloaded from htc. Is this okay to have this radio and then flash to your ROM?
Ok as for flashing is concerned, its the same process, just different unlockers for each device. Mogul has its Unlocker and Vogue has its own unlocker. The unlocker can be found in the first post as well as the ROM. My SIG can be located by clicking my NAME and going to my profile. SIG = CLICK HERE TO

Old 08-20-2008, 05:39 PM

“ Originally Posted by ch5c6 View Post

You did an good job on this rom ill flash this tonight.asap lol. thanks
Thanks.. Please post you thoughts and results!

Old 08-20-2008, 07:49 PM
Worlds BEST site spj.com
Mobile Model: Vogue WinMo 6.5
Mobile Carrier: Sprint WinMo 6.5
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,070 Times in 269 Posts

View thermus's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thermus's Photo Album Add thermus's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

BIG JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Flashing this tonight. I will let you know what I think after tomorrow. I am going to do a full day review on this. I am going to flash the stripped version just for an FYI. I like to put my own apps.

Old 08-20-2008, 09:09 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View moocow23's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View moocow23's Photo Album Add moocow23's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks alot! I love the rom, probably the speediest my touch has ever run. One quick question though, has anyone noticed increased battery drain with this rom because mine seems to be going kinda quick.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:10 PM

“ Originally Posted by moocow23 View Post

Thanks alot! I love the rom, probably the speediest my touch has ever run. One quick question though, has anyone noticed increased battery drain with this rom because mine seems to be going kinda quick.
naw mine has been great..... im getting round 2 days of pretty heavy use on this bad boy.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:20 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

naw mine has been great..... im getting round 2 days of pretty heavy use on this bad boy.
i thought you were on mine dashy...
Old 08-20-2008, 09:22 PM

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

i thought you were on mine dashy...
i am im just sharing my experience from when i used it.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:24 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i am im just sharing my experience from when i used it.
lol i know matty boy....its all good in the spj hood....... he should search for the reg settings to increase battery life....i get 2 days off of mine after that.....
Old 08-20-2008, 09:27 PM

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

lol i know matty boy....its all good in the spj hood....... he should search for the reg settings to increase battery life....i get 2 days off of mine after that.....
hahaha your name is matt too.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:41 AM
Worlds BEST site spj.com

View thermus's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thermus's Photo Album Add thermus's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok I have been looking for a blank RUU to install this but can only find a mugul one. Someone please help me get this going............

Old 08-22-2008, 12:49 AM
Mobile Carrier: Telus

View ur_next15's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ur_next15's Photo Album Add ur_next15's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by thermus View Post

ok I have been looking for a blank RUU to install this but can only find a mugul one. Someone please help me get this going............
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...highlight=RUU*

bro that's for the touch one. i got it off dash's sig.
Old 08-22-2008, 01:04 AM
Worlds BEST site spj.com

“ Originally Posted by ur_next15 View Post

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...highlight=RUU*

bro that's for the touch one. i got it off dash's sig.
I downloaded this before but it showed a picture of a different phone. I posted about this to see if it was ok to use this on the touch but noone got back to me.

Old 08-22-2008, 01:06 AM

I downloaded this before but it showed a picture of a different phone. I posted about this to see if it was ok to use this on the touch but noone got back to me.
just got back to you and i posted the right one in this thread too.
Old 08-22-2008, 01:25 AM
Worlds BEST site spj.com

:PDT_Armataz_51::connie_mini_hotairb

just got back to you and i posted the right one in this thread too.
I got it. Thanks for being patient. I am taking battery out and hard resetting then I will update on the packed version of this.

Old 08-22-2008, 11:20 PM
Mobile Carrier: Telus

View ur_next15's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ur_next15's Photo Album Add ur_next15's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

This ROM + Disabled Cube = KILLER FAST
Old 08-23-2008, 01:43 PM

“ Originally Posted by ur_next15 View Post

This ROM + Disabled Cube = KILLER FAST
Aint that the truth!! Glad you like the ROM bro and ENJOY!!

Old 08-23-2008, 07:55 PM

This ROM is the greatest!!! Only this is does anybody know how to disable the vista battery bar on the startup? It always shows up and to get rid of it i have to go to the windows folder and click vistahidebattery or something like that
Old 08-24-2008, 12:20 AM

This ROM is the greatest!!! Only this is does anybody know how to disable the vista battery bar on the startup? It always shows up and to get rid of it i have to go to the windows folder and click vistahidebattery or something like that
Nah it cooked into the ROM! Sorry!

The vista icon battery meeter is the best why do u wanna change it?

Old 08-24-2008, 01:55 AM
Worlds BEST site spj.com

Nah it cooked into the ROM! Sorry!

The vista icon battery meeter is the best why do u wanna change it?
attention

Attention

BIG JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR ROM IS THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am running the packed version and it seems faster the the stock htc update. TWO THUMBS UP

Old 08-24-2008, 02:02 AM

attention

Attention

BIG JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR ROM IS THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am running the packed version and it seems faster the the stock htc update. TWO THUMBS UP

Thanks!! I dont think KAOS would like to know that, but I DO! THANKS!

Old 08-24-2008, 02:11 AM
Worlds BEST site spj.com

Thanks!! I dont think KAOS would like to know that, but I DO! THANKS!
Well, he is going to know now lol.

I need a favor will you pm me so I can ask? It's nothing big or serious.

Old 08-24-2008, 07:18 AM

View aluva99's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View aluva99's Photo Album Add aluva99's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I d/l the full package and everything is working fine. However, when I try to run anything that utilizes the Vision services I continue to get Error Code: 1012 telling me the services could not be prepared and to contact SPRINT.
Old 08-24-2008, 12:31 PM

“ Originally Posted by aluva99 View Post

I d/l the full package and everything is working fine. However, when I try to run anything that utilizes the Vision services I continue to get Error Code: 1012 telling me the services could not be prepared and to contact SPRINT.
ok...it takes sometime to do.. just soft reset and leave the phone on for 15 min before you try and provision. I just had the same issue on a phone i did.

Old 08-24-2008, 05:05 PM

View badproduct's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View badproduct's Photo Album Add badproduct's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I reckon I'm just an idiot!!! I can't get this to work!!! I'm getting irritated
Old 08-24-2008, 05:07 PM

“ Originally Posted by badproduct View Post

I reckon I'm just an idiot!!! I can't get this to work!!! I'm getting irritated
BRo, I told you! You need to flash to the OFFICIAL STOCKWm6.1 REV A GPS ROM FROM HTC Website or do a Search for it here on SPJ! Then after you flashed to the OFFICIAL Stock ROM, follow the steps on the first page! Look at my profile, in mY SIG there is link to learn how to FLASH CUSTOM ROMS!!

Old 08-24-2008, 09:49 PM

View badproduct's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View badproduct's Photo Album Add badproduct's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I give up, this thing has got me beat
Old 08-24-2008, 11:20 PM

View aluva99's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View aluva99's Photo Album Add aluva99's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Beleive it or not Bro it was a Sprint issue all along. I'm part insomniac so it figures when I went to use your ROM (Which is F'ing sweet) 1 part wouldn't work. But I just forgot about it for the rest of the day and then it finally went through. Question though, how'd you lace the Sprint Nav to work w/o having to purchase. PM me!
Old 08-24-2008, 11:22 PM

Beleive it or not Bro it was a Sprint issue all along. I'm part insomniac so it figures when I went to use your ROM (Which is F'ing sweet) 1 part wouldn't work. But I just forgot about it for the rest of the day and then it finally went through. Question though, how'd you lace the Sprint Nav to work w/o having to purchase. PM me!
i purchased Sprint NAV! I just dont pay the FULL price. Glad you like the ROM and got it working! Enjoy!

Old 08-24-2008, 11:23 PM

I give up, this thing has got me beat
Sorry you cant figure it out! Maybe it just wasn't ment to be

Old 08-24-2008, 11:24 PM

Well always feel free to reach out to a bro when you need to beta test again!
Old 08-24-2008, 11:24 PM

Well always feel free to reach out to a bro when you need to beta test again!
Thanks bro! I will post a thread when the time comes!

Old 08-25-2008, 11:30 AM

Can someone help me get my phone back to the way it used to be? When ever i turn my phone on, the altell logo comes up, and I just want everything to go back to normal, help me please! PM me instructions so I don't waste anymore thread space!!
Old 08-25-2008, 01:36 PM

Can someone help me get my phone back to the way it used to be? When ever i turn my phone on, the altell logo comes up, and I just want everything to go back to normal, help me please! PM me instructions so I don't waste anymore thread space!!
this link can help you out, as this was intended for the SPRINT VOGUE and NOT ALLTEL.

ALLTEL ROM

Old 08-26-2008, 03:09 PM
Mobile Model: Touch, Diamond,Pro
Mobile Carrier: cricket

View danz108's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View danz108's Photo Album Add danz108's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Man nice rom!! I tried the full version. Went very smooth nothing hanging. To me this would be a rom to be proud of man. If you make another one I would be willing to bata test it for ya. I know im new here but damn there are some really nice work here. Look forward to seeing more rom's like this and others!!!!!!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 04:38 PM

“ Originally Posted by danz108 View Post

Man nice rom!! I tried the full version. Went very smooth nothing hanging. To me this would be a rom to be proud of man. If you make another one I would be willing to bata test it for ya. I know im new here but damn there are some really nice work here. Look forward to seeing more rom's like this and others!!!!!!!!
Thanks bro!! I appreciate it!!! I will post a thread when indeed my next PROJECT is ready to be released! Thanks AgaiN!

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
187, 305, bjs, buid, dade, gps, rev, rom, touch or vogue, wm61