Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-24-2009, 10:07 PM
RomSfan RomSfan is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch XL
Mobile Carrier: Movistar
Mobile OS: 6.0

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View RomSfan's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View RomSfan's Photo Album Add RomSfan's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Questions About Start S2Upro Contacts Pics and Music

Hey guys, its me bothering you again I have some questions, i tried to solve them myself but I had no luck...

1) In the start menu.. is there a way to make it stop showing the most recent apps? I have the Recuva, Skyfire, Skybook, Programs and Settings, and the recently used list is annoying for me =)

2) About Slide2Unlock Pro.. it runs fine.. but just like S2U2 when someone calls starts acting gay on me... I enable the caller ID but, when someone calls, the notification from the phone about the incoming call, kicks in first than the caller ID from the s/w.. is there a way to disable the pop up from the phone?? Ohh and sometimes when the device goes to stand by, i cant make the slide to unlock screen appear... I have to press the power button for like 2 secons... Any help with those 2 issues??

And the other 3 things (Pics and Music).. I was wondering if there were some appys that could make the phone work more like a Diamond and let me use my fingers to scroll through the content.... Mostly in pics... the music is not important...

And about the contacts.. is there a way to show the Pics attached to the contacts in the contact list??? or do i have to get another s/w for that too?? is there any appy that make it look like the Diamond =)..

It would all be so much easier if I could just get the Diamond, but unfortunately.. in this effing country it is sold 4 times its original price.. =/
Old 03-25-2009, 12:44 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Questions About Start S2Upro Contacts Pics and Music

“ Originally Posted by RomSfan View Post

Hey guys, its me bothering you again I have some questions, i tried to solve them myself but I had no luck...

1) In the start menu.. is there a way to make it stop showing the most recent apps? I have the Recuva, Skyfire, Skybook, Programs and Settings, and the recently used list is annoying for me =)

2) About Slide2Unlock Pro.. it runs fine.. but just like S2U2 when someone calls starts acting gay on me... I enable the caller ID but, when someone calls, the notification from the phone about the incoming call, kicks in first than the caller ID from the s/w.. is there a way to disable the pop up from the phone?? Ohh and sometimes when the device goes to stand by, i cant make the slide to unlock screen appear... I have to press the power button for like 2 secons... Any help with those 2 issues??

And the other 3 things (Pics and Music).. I was wondering if there were some appys that could make the phone work more like a Diamond and let me use my fingers to scroll through the content.... Mostly in pics... the music is not important...

And about the contacts.. is there a way to show the Pics attached to the contacts in the contact list??? or do i have to get another s/w for that too?? is there any appy that make it look like the Diamond =)..

It would all be so much easier if I could just get the Diamond, but unfortunately.. in this effing country it is sold 4 times its original price.. =/
use the green search bar and type in manilla2d...don't know any answers for your other questions.

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
contacts, music, pics, questions, s2upro, start