Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 06:14 PM
BosnianBanger BosnianBanger is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View BosnianBanger's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BosnianBanger's Photo Album Add BosnianBanger's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Throttle lock

Hey guys I just installed this trottle lock 0.4. I put it on the sd card and installed it however when I go to programs and click on it, it merely opens and I jus click the top left. It doesnt allow me to change the pattern or keep the lock on. Now my touch pro is going to shit ever since I have installed it. Anyway to remove. I constantly have the htc logo poping up and also the cab file installed. Any help appreciated.
Old 03-14-2009, 06:19 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Throttle lock

“ Originally Posted by BosnianBanger View Post

Hey guys I just installed this trottle lock 0.4. I put it on the sd card and installed it however when I go to programs and click on it, it merely opens and I jus click the top left. It doesnt allow me to change the pattern or keep the lock on. Now my touch pro is going to shit ever since I have installed it. Anyway to remove. I constantly have the htc logo poping up and also the cab file installed. Any help appreciated.
please ask in the throttle lock thread there is no need to make a new thread when there is already one... ( for keeping boards clean and easy to find stuff with a search) you have to install throttle lock to the main memory and not the card. this si becasue the main memory reads first and the card is read second....... just doesnt play nicely with a locking application.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2009, 06:19 PM
InsomniAddict
Mobile Model: MogulTouchProTouchHD
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,397 Posts

View scott8813's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View scott8813's Photo Album Add scott8813's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by BosnianBanger View Post

Instead of just simply tapping the upper left corner to unlock, tap and hold and it will bring up a menu asking you if you would like to change the pattern.

The Following User Says Thank You to scott8813 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2009, 06:23 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by scott8813 View Post

Instead of just simply tapping the upper left corner to unlock, tap and hold and it will bring up a menu asking you if you would like to change the pattern.
yup or he could go to throttle config and do it from there
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
cab, htc touch pro, lock, sprint, throttle, throttle lock