Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-26-2009, 11:33 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: TF7X-by-PROBEX

“ Originally Posted by Paiyne View Post

Thanks Dash! I'll chill. I know he gonna comeback with some ill themes! Hope all is good with him.
hes doing good, just been busier than he has ever been in his life with flying from canada down to california and all on top of all the skinning that he is doing and his normal job..... he will be back better than ever sicne he is learning new stuff all the time on the ppc side so i cant wait for PROv2BEX
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2009, 05:56 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Diamond
Mobile Carrier: HTC
Mobile OS: 6.1

View ArtieQ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ArtieQ's Photo Album Add ArtieQ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

So I finally got my Diamond and installed all the programs and themes.. looks really good, and I installed the themefiles on "Unit" and not "Internal Memory", I guess that's the correct one? Just sad I'm a GSM user so I can't see the imba phone signal icon in the taskbar.
The Following User Says Thank You to ArtieQ For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2009, 06:14 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ArtieQ View Post

So I finally got my Diamond and installed all the programs and themes.. looks really good, and I installed the themefiles on "Unit" and not "Internal Memory", I guess that's the correct one? Just sad I'm a GSM user so I can't see the imba phone signal icon in the taskbar.
thats because the taskbar was made for cdma, but you can fond many taskbars for gsm devices over at xda-developers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2009, 05:11 PM

View ArtieQ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ArtieQ's Photo Album Add ArtieQ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I just noticed the background of the taskbar is completely black, I can see every taskbar icon and all that but not the taskbar itself, same goes with the lower taskbar for the Phone and Programs buttons. Any ideas?
Old 07-28-2009, 05:23 PM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I just noticed the background of the taskbar is completely black, I can see every taskbar icon and all that but not the taskbar itself, same goes with the lower taskbar for the Phone and Programs buttons. Any ideas?
hi thit you read the msg above since your on gsm rom its better to use taskbar from over at xda oke

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following User Says Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2009, 07:54 PM
Mobile Model: Blackberry8800,LG830
Mobile Carrier: Tmo, Uscell
Mobile OS: 5.0

View needanew1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View needanew1's Photo Album Add needanew1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

This theme is amazing! Thanks a ton
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to needanew1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2009, 08:12 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by needanew1 View Post

This theme is amazing! Thanks a ton
Hey thanks bro but just push the thanks button on the bottom right hand corner that way we can keep this thread clean thats basically whats its for .

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2009, 12:41 AM
PROBEX PROBEX is offline   Thread Starter  
Shizzile on the WIzzel
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT phone on MTS

Thanked 2,069 Times in 450 Posts

View PROBEX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PROBEX's Photo Album Add PROBEX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have completed a upgraded version of this theme for the TP2 real Rhodium now... and working hard on another 2 skins for the Pro 2 to have them done in time for the launch of the windows marketplace. All the extras for these themes dialers and so on will be available on here [SPJ-only] the themes themselves will be available directly to your phones... fully tested and signed by Microsoft... ya... baby. Also hoping to crank out some for the Touch Pro again... but shit man there is only one of me... lol I have never in my life been so busy... lol

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PROBEX For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2009, 12:51 AM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by PROBEX View Post

I have completed a upgraded version of this theme for the TP2 real Rhodium now... and working hard on another 2 skins for the Pro 2 to have them done in time for the launch of the windows marketplace. All the extras for these themes dialers and so on will be available on here [SPJ-only] the themes themselves will be available directly to your phones... fully tested and signed by Microsoft... ya... baby. Also hoping to crank out some for the Touch Pro again... but shit man there is only one of me... lol I have never in my life been so busy... lol
Thanks ProbeX your work is Great here at the site and can't wait to see what else you come out with. Sound like you doing big things so keep on that top of that. SPJ will always be here lol. We will await your return.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2009, 01:03 AM

word homeboy do your thang and we will wait patiently for your return. you got to take care of yourself first and get them themes for the marketpalce open. you are doing a lot for us with the mere fact of getting us more on the map with the dialers and such and just your name at smartphonejunkie being linked..... you have done way more than you could ever guess for all of us here and in your time off have even helped keep it up and do what you love, dont let it be a job but a hobby..... take care buddy and send me a pm and ill get you hooked up with my google voice number so i can text with ya for free... you should grab an invite and such so you can do the same so we can talk via text more let me know if you need details.

Take Care and proud of you probex, i really am, always knew you would make it big and it jsut came true sooner than i would have ever thought congrats and you deserve it brudda man. much love to ya.

D/\SHY
Old 08-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View block215's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View block215's Photo Album Add block215's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

word, prob you gonna make touch pro compatible themes for touchflo 2.5 ??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to block215 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2009, 12:07 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

View othon22's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View othon22's Photo Album Add othon22's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

pretty nice work. Mad props.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to othon22 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2009, 09:56 AM
Mobile Carrier: alltel

View dirty's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dirty's Photo Album Add dirty's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ill be more than happy to donate if someone could inform me how i have been looking but i must be stupid cuz i cant find
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dirty For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2009, 10:00 AM

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by dirty View Post

ill be more than happy to donate if someone could inform me how i have been looking but i must be stupid cuz i cant find
hi under his avatar you see support developer click it whe all use paypal so you need paypal asswel kk

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2009, 09:19 PM
Mobile Carrier: alltel

View dirty's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dirty's Photo Album Add dirty's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i got paypal so we good
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dirty For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2009, 09:42 PM

View tcass87's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tcass87's Photo Album Add tcass87's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks this theme is tight!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tcass87 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2009, 10:36 PM

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by tcass87 View Post

Thanks this theme is tight!
Hi and Welcome to the site Please post in Members Introduction for everyone. You will need have 15 post here on the site download here also.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2009, 11:25 PM
Shizzile on the WIzzel

View PROBEX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PROBEX's Photo Album Add PROBEX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Just go into your start/ settings/ today and select the Bell ui. tsk and it will turn blue for ya.

--------- New Post Merged on 5/8/2009 at 1250 --------

“ Originally Posted by dirty View Post

i got paypal so we good
I appreciate it, donations have dropped to almost nothing over the last while yet the theme is being downloaded more then ever.

Thanks to all that support me in any aspect tho... I realize not everyone is in a position to send a buck or 2 as neither am I at this point in time... lol

To all that have donated - THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PROBEX For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2009, 11:41 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View davidbeaudoin's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View davidbeaudoin's Photo Album Add davidbeaudoin's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Is it just me or everytime I download the files, it says that the compressed file is either empty or damaged. I can therefore never open it up. I tried downloading from the phone and from 3 oher PC's and I get the same message. Can anyone help me correct this issue? Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to davidbeaudoin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2009, 12:00 PM

“ Originally Posted by davidbeaudoin View Post

Is it just me or everytime I download the files, it says that the compressed file is either empty or damaged. I can therefore never open it up. I tried downloading from the phone and from 3 oher PC's and I get the same message. Can anyone help me correct this issue? Thanks!
as said in this thread and all across the board as well as when your registered i that the site is made to run best with firefox... sounds like you are running internet explorer which will give you those errors when downloading sometimes, especially off of the newer versions.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:42 PM
Shizzile on the WIzzel

There is also a direct link to media fire back a few pages..

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PROBEX For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2009, 08:16 PM
Spils
Mobile Model: Htc Diamond Pro

View spils16's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View spils16's Photo Album Add spils16's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i saw this theme on a youtube video its freakin sick

--------- New Post Merged on 5/8/2009 at 0903 --------

can anyone help me, im supposed to post 15 times and i dont know how to do that..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spils16 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2009, 08:42 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by spils16 View Post

i saw this theme on a youtube video its freakin sick

--------- New Post Merged on 5/8/2009 at 0903 --------

can anyone help me, im supposed to post 15 times and i dont know how to do that..
Umm, ust go through the threads and make useful posts. Ask any questions you have, make a member introduction, stuff like that. The 15 posts rule is to stop people from just joining, downloading, and running

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 12:55 AM

View othon22's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View othon22's Photo Album Add othon22's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Can't wait to try this theme out. thanks.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to othon22 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 07:03 AM
KrymsynParadise
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View krymsynparadise's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View krymsynparadise's Photo Album Add krymsynparadise's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Looks like all my reading yesterday payed off. i managed to unlock, flash to mightrom, and install this theme without a hitch and man, this theme rocks, thanks Probex, my boredem ich is tempararily relieved. Thanks
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to krymsynparadise For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 01:24 PM

“ Originally Posted by krymsynparadise View Post

Looks like all my reading yesterday payed off. i managed to unlock, flash to mightrom, and install this theme without a hitch and man, this theme rocks, thanks Probex, my boredem ich is tempararily relieved. Thanks
HAHA tempararily that is right you like will like for a while then be search the site and find 10 other theme's you want!!!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 01:59 PM
YounG~TurBo A.k.A-Truth
Mobile Model: Htc touch pro

View SpdRacer's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View SpdRacer's Photo Album Add SpdRacer's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

PROBEX..ive seen alot of your work on youtube from DASH and on the forums just being on here a day or so and i gotta admit that you are one hell of an artist..keep up the good work
-Truth
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SpdRacer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 08:51 PM

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

HAHA tempararily that is right you like will like for a while then be search the site and find 10 other theme's you want!!!!!
yup we are like herpes and bring the itch back when you least expect it
Old 08-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Mobile Carrier: Alltel

View SkiFatCity's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View SkiFatCity's Photo Album Add SkiFatCity's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Dont know if this may be a quick fix but I have been playing around. When I have a missed call from someone it shows 2x1's one on top of the other like this
Does anyone know if there is a way to correct this?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SkiFatCity For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 01:06 PM

“ Originally Posted by SkiFatCity View Post

Dont know if this may be a quick fix but I have been playing around. When I have a missed call from someone it shows 2x1's one on top of the other like this
Does anyone know if there is a way to correct this?
where does it show this? on s2u2, touchflo, etc?
Old 08-07-2009, 11:09 PM

I noticed that in the video/on the preview.jpg the picture of the browser on the Internet tab was like blue and blabla, mine is like below. I guess that's the Opera original icon or something.

And also the Communications settings thing has a white background (looks like original HTC Black theme background but white), and the slider for ON and OFF is green like below, instead of blue as it showed in the movie.

EDIT: And also, the background of "Get weather information" in the settings tab is white so I can't see the text there cuz I got the white fonts version of the TF7X theme, can I change that somehow?

EDIT2: How did you get that 4x4 grid in the programs tab Dash? Looks really good..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArtieQ For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 11:14 PM

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I noticed that in the video/on the preview.jpg the picture of the browser on the Internet tab was like blue and blabla, mine is like below. I guess that's the Opera original icon or something.

And also the Communications settings thing has a white background (looks like original HTC Black theme background but white), and the slider for ON and OFF is green like below, instead of blue as it showed in the movie.

EDIT: And also, the background of "Get weather information" in the settings tab is white so I can't see the text there cuz I got the white fonts version of the TF7X theme, can I change that somehow?

EDIT2: How did you get that 4x4 grid in the programs tab Dash? Looks really good..
2 things I can think of. 1 is that this was made for CDMA devices, and there might be some kind of difference for your GSM device, not sure though. Also, did you disable tf3d before installing this? If not, uninstall it, make sure tf3d is disabled, install it, and then re-enable tf3d. That might help

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 11:26 PM

“ Originally Posted by Superman369 View Post

2 things I can think of. 1 is that this was made for CDMA devices, and there might be some kind of difference for your GSM device, not sure though. Also, did you disable tf3d before installing this? If not, uninstall it, make sure tf3d is disabled, install it, and then re-enable tf3d. That might help
Yea I disabled TF3D in the today settings before I installed everything, and is there not any way to change that icon, like manually?
Old 08-07-2009, 11:30 PM

Yea I disabled TF3D in the today settings before I installed everything, and is there not any way to change that icon, like manually?
Its a manilla file I believe. And that may be where you problem lies. I'm thinking there may be a different name to certain files on CDMA as opposed to GSM. You are gonna have to wait for someone more in the know to answer though. One of out designers should know.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2009, 05:00 PM
Mobile Model: htc tOUCH pRO

View starstruck's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View starstruck's Photo Album Add starstruck's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks.... Saa-weet
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starstruck For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2009, 08:22 AM

View jay30's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jay30's Photo Album Add jay30's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thank you, I love this theme
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jay30 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 04:08 PM
Spils
Mobile Model: Htc Diamond Pro

View spils16's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View spils16's Photo Album Add spils16's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i have seen this theme on youtube from dash... its awesome but i have no clue how to get it... and everytime i post something i get a point but then it drops back down, like im loosin posts. well awesome theme anyways
The Following User Says Thank You to spils16 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 04:19 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by spils16 View Post

i have seen this theme on youtube from dash... its awesome but i have no clue how to get it... and everytime i post something i get a point but then it drops back down, like im loosin posts. well awesome theme anyways
youll need at least 15 post to download... if u truely have been losing post count, we apologize for the inconveiince... so minor mod changes to the boards may have caused it... just keep reading learning browsing the boards, youll be there in no time w/ post, and will be downloading b4 the week is up!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 04:28 PM

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

youll need at least 15 post to download... if u truely have been losing post count, we apologize for the inconveiince... so minor mod changes to the boards may have caused it... just keep reading learning browsing the boards, youll be there in no time w/ post, and will be downloading b4 the week is up!
you arent losing posts its just that certain areas you dont accumulate points.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 07:33 PM

Help me out Dash :P

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showpost.php?p=399900&postcount=731
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArtieQ For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2009, 12:43 AM

Help me out Dash :P

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showpost.php?p=399900&postcount=731
Superman already answered your question here in the thread. It is cause you are GSM and this was made for CDMA. You are gonna get some errors with the theme. No need to post a link too your queston.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2009, 01:55 PM

I was thinking more of this:

Old 08-13-2009, 02:02 PM

its a cab file i forget the name of it right now but i will update if/when i remember or someone else will prolly chime in too
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 01:04 PM
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View wrossn's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View wrossn's Photo Album Add wrossn's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Help! This theme looks awesome but I can t get it to unzip. When I download any of the files they say the file is corrupted. Whats the deal??
The Following User Says Thank You to wrossn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 01:16 PM

“ Originally Posted by wrossn View Post

Help! This theme looks awesome but I can t get it to unzip. When I download any of the files they say the file is corrupted. Whats the deal??
HI try whit different browser and you also need at least 15 post to download.

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 01:25 PM
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View wrossn's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View wrossn's Photo Album Add wrossn's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ok, I will give it a try. Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wrossn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 02:50 PM

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

its a cab file i forget the name of it right now but i will update if/when i remember or someone else will prolly chime in too

Here is the cab
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ronaldsdv For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 05:42 PM

“ Originally Posted by wrossn View Post

sounds like you are using internet explorer, i use firefox as do many others without any troubles downloading from here

“ Originally Posted by ronaldsdv View Post

Here is the cab

thanks for the help on finding the app since i was drawing a blank and dont have nearly as much free time with all the growth in the boards
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2009, 10:02 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Viva
Mobile Carrier: Airtel

View debu's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View debu's Photo Album Add debu's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

this forum sucks, no proper tutorial how to install a theme.
The Following User Says Thank You to debu For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2009, 10:13 AM

“ Originally Posted by debu View Post

this forum sucks, no proper tutorial how to install a theme.
hi you thit not make new members introduction plus theres
Install Instructions
the thread above?? and whe have a tutorial on how to install these and its located in any staff members sig its your stupidnis you thit not make intro so staff can help you on the way to navigate the forum like ohter members do and if the forums sucks then stay out or ill ban your ass if you dont change your attitude if you dont whant to learn whe are not gone hold your hand to install themes apps read and learn like all members do

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
tf7xbyprobex