puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Site Styles

ok with the help with shadi he help me and hooked a new style for the board..name is ptech styles it's need more work like adding buttons and all to match styles...also i kinda shrinked the board a little what i've done i put certain topic together in a catogory spot and brought the forum a little smaller and easier to navigate so take time to go through it so u know where everythings is at...little by little the will look like a professional board ..that also with the help at adminfusion they suggested to make modification to attract the eye of the people and maybe they will register and be part of ptech...

if anybody can help espically those that knows graphic try to create some button that matches the new skin and i'll add it to the board.

thank you.

Old 03-04-2006, 11:56 AM

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View test's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View test's Photo Album Add test's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
looking good like it so i'm guessing you going to make this the final template..
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
site, styles