puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
New Offical Ptech Skin

ok guys finally the ptech offical site skin the name is the motorola skin you guys know where to find it Right now is fresh all i have to do is start adding hacks to it which in time i will get it all done and make it functional.

i want to say thanks to bubbles from http://www.edel-zicken.de/forum.php bubbles did an outstanding job creating this skin to my liking.

I will keep the others just in case this one don't suit you but this will be the default skin for ptech.

ok guys i need a grade on this join the poll and hope it's a pass grade..

Old 08-15-2006, 08:28 PM

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View test's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View test's Photo Album Add test's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: New Offical Ptech Skin

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003

ok guys finally the ptech offical site skin the name is the motorola skin you guys know where to find it Right now is fresh all i have to do is start adding hacks to it which in time i will get it all done and make it functional.

i want to say thanks to bubbles from http://www.edel-zicken.de/forum.php bubbles did an outstanding job creating this skin to my liking.

I will keep the others just in case this one don't suit you but this will be the default skin for ptech.

ok guys i need a grade on this join the poll and hope it's a pass grade..
good job pb great skin and truely love it...
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
offical, ptech, skin