puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Wckediden.org (OLD Members)

Ok this is the deal there are rumors that that wckediden.org was taken down by Od that is a LIE , wckediden.org was merged with ptech central and the board was cleaned up (pruned) and members too was pruned. Phillidentel did not want to continue with wcked and wanted to stay an admin to his site so we decided to merge it here. As i hear and read that someone of od group emailed phillidentel about that privacy and other bogus stuff and that it's illegal but someone had sold the db keep that in mind.... and i'll leave it as that.Phillidentel had challenged that person form od's group to that privacy infringement and other copyright legal issue but he never got back to him.

So that bogus stuff about identify theft is false because one thing about vb the only thing it records is username password and email address and even if you have the db it takes a good hacker i mean and extreme hacker to break that encryption that vb created and to this date it has not been done
So to prosecute someone for that will be bogus and no judge will take that case till then unless someone challenges phillidentel like the old saying all mouth but no action..

With that said i will not be involve in any of the petty dispute because someone was dicked and the db was sold else where go after the one you made the deal with. lets enjoy the freedom of the cybor world after all we are neighbors i'm here to help everyone and i don't bother no one .If anybody has a problem with that you know where you can find me on aim email what ever.

Old 03-13-2007, 03:07 PM
Mobile Model: i870,i215
Mobile OS: 5.0

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View phillidentel's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View phillidentel's Photo Album Add phillidentel's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Wckediden.org (OLD Members)

“ Originally Posted by puertotech View Post

Ok this is the deal there are rumors that that wckediden.org was taken down by Od that is a LIE , wckediden.org was merged with ptech central and the board was cleaned up (pruned) and members too was pruned. Phillidentel did not want to continue with wcked and wanted to stay an admin to his site so we decided to merge it here. As i hear and read that someone of od group emailed phillidentel about that privacy and other bogus stuff and that it's illegal but someone had sold the db keep that in mind.... and i'll leave it as that.Phillidentel had challenged that person form od's group to that privacy infringement and other copyright legal issue but he never got back to him.

So that bogus stuff about identify theft is false because one thing about vb the only thing it records is username password and email address and even if you have the db it takes a good hacker i mean and extreme hacker to break that encryption that vb created and to this date it has not been done
So to prosecute someone for that will be bogus and no judge will take that case till then unless someone challenges phillidentel like the old saying all mouth but no action..

With that said i will not be involve in any of the petty dispute because someone was dicked and the db was sold else where go after the one you made the deal with. lets enjoy the freedom of the cybor world after all we are neighbors i'm here to help everyone and i don't bother no one .If anybody has a problem with that you know where you can find me on aim email what ever.
thanks pb to this date he has not prove his point but i'm going to let this rest. i don't want any drama over this petty stuff od just got sold and that's to bad to this date i still have the db and if i want i can do what i want it's paid for.
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
members, wckedidenorg